Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worse DW in the history of SK?

2»

Comments

• Wats bad about it is...after u made a hit on my sector mate last night, i could have double tapped u. Because u had to send quite a few tanks out to make the hit. But since im in war, i resisted the urge.
  • bs you could have double tapped me.

I sent out 3200 of 18k tanks

that left me with 22k lds
    10k lts
    15k tanks.

so you can double tap that? wow, your kindgom is amazing

also, if i sent out "quite a few tanks" show me the probe news, because thats funny, I only had the one sok from lynog after i hit your sector?

also, I have seen your SOK, and you couldn't even hit me 1 times, much less 2, even with the tanks out I sent to hit weapon x
  • WHERES MY 1 TROOPER! :P
  • its in production... takes 24 hours in growth. and im not making 24 of that crap
  • Epic kd. Jester please teach me1/1!!!!
  • what kingdom was faithless?
  • Some trash KD in 1:2
  • Flazer, you got screwed this round man. You were doing pretty beast early on. Sry bro.
  • its in production... takes 24 hours in growth. and im not making 24 of that crap
    Why don't you go mobi .... Oh wait.... You can't :p LOLOL
  • Flazer always sux
  • MalMal
    edited July 2012
    Holy shit I want to pk the crap out of that guy. Back in the day if my war crew saw that they would laugh and laugh and then debate whether or not it was worth it to actually do the pk.

Does he have balance? Not really. Sure he has the defense I guess, though I'm not playing this round so I have no idea if it's sufficient or not. But that's CRAP offense. I can tell that and I don't even know what's going on this round. That's like 11k worth of tank offense... and I'm guessing if he sends out any tanks he's gonna get hit. This is a turtle dw (lol?)

That's not even considering the pop. You pick DW for offense and you need the pop for offense because of your goons. That's why DW has a -pop penalty, to limit it's offense making potential.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume he's around 5% res (if not lower) already because of that low pop. You're really looking at barely any missile strikes depending on his rax and less than 60 kidnaps and that's assuming like 4 missile strikes. Easy pk.

Edit: I was told this was Jester. Jester, you've been around for at least 6 or 7 years. I know you know better.

• Mal ur late apparently he was quitting so went res/raxless.
  • Not possible. Nothing past the original post ever happens
  • Ah I forgot about that rule you are right he sux.