Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here you go, Lynog saying he has 25 kingdoms..

13»

Comments

• Not to my recollection, no.
  • It's only been two months since I decided to try playing this game again, and I just remembered why I stopped playing in the first place.

- Idiots with multi accounts are still everywhere. Kesha - Go die for contributing to the problem as well as all the other losers with no lives who can't get anywhere in this game without an extra account or 50 (Yes, fuck you Lynog, Genz, Cyborg and all you other cunts who are actually quite shit at this game). Congrats, you're using multi accounts to help you play well at a game with an actual player base of 50 people. Nice one. And to top it off, BCart is such a fucking loser for not having found a solution to this problem over a decade later. I bet a retard would've fixed it quicker than this cunt.

- I know, a multi scan will fix the problem!.. Oh wait, it doesn't.

- Surprise surprise, Ghost kingdoms still exist. Nice one, BCart. Nice one. (The main reason I can't be bothered now - Thanks Bruce, you cunt)

- Oh, what's this? The rollback problem still exists too? So I could in effect make a 100k goon kingdom right out of newbie, just like the old days? Well done, BCart. Your programming skills are truly awesome..

- BCart, with these problems, would I seriously ask for your services for web solutions when you can't even make a simple text-based game work properly over a decade later?

- And to top it off, SK is still the same. Nothing has really changed, it's just as boring as it always was once v2.0 came about. Nothing can surpass the days of v1.0 and v1.1. It's just a crap game now, and everyone has moved on to more important games.

I just put my kingdom in deletion mode. Top 5 kingdom too. Can't be bothered anymore with this utter shite. Just let this game die already. BCart doesn't give a toss, so neither should anyone else. This game will be down to around 10 people with 2000 accounts each in a year or two.

And with that, in closing, I'd like to say fuck you all, I'm out of here.

p.s. BCart, I will always hate you.
    that was on June 30 you said " I'm out of here"

PLEASE HONOR YOUR WORD
    [-O<
  • Someone hacked my account. Probably Higgs.
  • Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against Chlorophyll (1:19) and was victorious.
    July 10, 07:43:34 Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against 011011011011 (1:1) and was victorious.
    July 10, 07:44:37 Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against Ameerah (1:1) and was victorious.
    July 10, 07:45:13 Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against Famine (1:19) and was victorious.
    July 10, 07:45:42 Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against FoxTrot (3:16) and was victorious.
    July 10, 07:46:06 Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against The Pharaoh (3:16) and was victorious.
    July 10, 07:46:34 Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against U mad bro (3:16) and was victorious.
    July 10, 07:46:57 Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against Frolicking (3:16) and was victorious.
    July 10, 07:50:50 Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against Sebastian (1:1) and was victorious.

hes still mad yo

hahahah assfaggot you are pathetic
  • edited July 2012
    Someone really hates you, Lynog. Not surprising, because most people do. :-))
  • cant even break a multi raped inactive 1k lander hahaha
  • Someone really hates you, Lynog. Not surprising, because most people do. :-))
    i think you will everyone hates you assfaggot. bigmouth no balls lying shitbag
  • where did skydragon say he was from? midlands? lol
  • Maybe he shares the account?
  • Someone really hates you, Lynog. Not surprising, because most people do. :-))
    i think you will everyone hates you assfaggot. bigmouth no balls lying shitbag
    What a vile, disgusting person you are.
    where did skydragon say he was from? midlands? lol
    I'll answer that myself - No, not the Midlands.
    Maybe he shares the account?
    I haven't allowed anyone to share my account for years, so no.
  • fuckoff faggot, nobody in here gives a fuck if you die today, we would all probably laugh, shitbag lying faggot with no balls. curl over and die cunt, even your mother would like it
  • :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

You're so stupid. :)
  • True SK rage: wanting someone to die because they bother you online.
  • nah i was just wanting him to rage return :) i couldnt give a shit bout the little wierdo really, i dont want him to die but it wouldnt bother me in the slightest if he did.

i just dnt get why hes hangin round like a bad smell, such a wierd person is this assdragon one
  • Many angry sk players rage and tell me i should die, pretty sad to take it that far hahaha
  • Lies make Baby Jesus cry, Lynog. Don't you remember? :-)) :-))

And Zeality, maybe the problem isn't any particular SK player, but you if it's a frequent occurrence?
  • maybe you can get HIS address and mail him a noose to hang himself with!
    but then he might just use it for a good ol "choke n stroke"

And Zeality, maybe the problem isn't any particular SK player, but you if it's a frequent occurrence?
    I take that as a compliment, my goal in most sk-related things is to make people rage. If its escalated to the point where they wish death upon me, I'd say I'm doing pretty good :)

• I take that as a compliment, my goal in most sk-related things is to make people rage. If its escalated to the point where they wish death upon me, I'd say I'm doing pretty good :)
    I can definitely say with 100% certainty that I know where you are coming from. You may make people rage, but I'm sure you can't make nearly all the members of a forum and the players of a game rage in one go.. :)
  • Nah, every one has different triggers, what makes most rage will make others laugh.
  • edited July 2012
    Does it take a long time for Lynog to update all of these game accounts?
  • Nah, every one has different triggers, what makes most rage will make others laugh.
    You cannot make me rage, no matter how much you try.

Sky, you sell sofas?
  • im not real dan, i never went right through school with you mate. That person wasnt me i was your drop dead fred.
    The best part in this thread is the Drop Dead Fred reference.