Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here you go, Lynog saying he has 25 kingdoms..

Comments

• who is this d**k you speak of?

(dont jynx it brah like dont even speak its name)
  • edited July 2012
    Talony: He who must not be name!

Dogtown: You mean Lord Volderdank?
  • Ssssshhhhhh Dammit!

(Yes :P )
  • That's quite an interesting proposition, that Lynog may not exist. I never even entertained the possibility of that. He seems to be in these forums all the time, he gave a fake address, he consistently fails to prove that it was his address as he has got the resident idiots to believe, he is unable to take a simple picture proving that it's his house, he has multiple accounts on SK, he most likely has multiple PF accounts and he talks like a 5 year old. :-))

I think BCart has come up with a new strategy. Maybe BCart was in the mood to create a Master Idiot that idiots will gather around for the sole purpose of destroying what's left of this once great game - Cue, Lynog. Once the dozen or so players left finally leave, BCart can finally shut this game down so he can move onto other things where he can fail even more spectacularly like a jackass.
  • Oh yeah, Roses in 1:16 is one of his multiple accounts. But it's been raped hard. *Ahem*
  • even though he did post pics in the other thread?
  • im not real dan, i never went right through school with you mate. That person wasnt me i was your drop dead fred.

OZ lay off the crack mate, dank your a bad man introducing him to that shit. Assdragon you wanna talk about whats not real then you should look no further than the mirror.

Online you think your a big bad hardman that isnt scared of anything and drives 100s of miles to fight people off online game.

In reality your a joke who runs a bot and kills ppl on an online game you are terrible at playing. You couldnt fight sleep and you defo dont drive. You still hang from your fat mothers tit and havnt got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of
    You actually said something that wasn't bullshit for once? Don't know what to say. Probably won't say anything..
    You actually said something that wasn't bullshit for once? Don't know what to say. Probably won't say anything..
    Don't know what to say. Probably won't say anything..
    Probably won't say anything..
    won't say anything..
  • How fucking shit is that kid!?
  • How fucking shit is that kid!?
    That's the proudest moment of Skyfaggot's life so far. In 2015, he's gonna be able to kick it!
  • :-)) looks like his legs have QWOP controls
  • 2020 without falling over?
  • edited July 2012
  • edited July 2012
    Nice gif. Not.

Laughing at a kid that can't hit a ball? Real mature.

And in any case, what's the point of saying anything when Qwjvfidiot always takes it personally and acts like I physically raped him.
  • Better than telling lies on the internet
  • edited July 2012
    i r sux lunogs c0ooock so U iz lyinG RAWR lynoG wold neva lie 2 meh he iz mi bestast fweind
    Thanks for admitting it. :)
  • Real mature.

Think ill use your own words in reply.
  • In all honesty, I.. don't really care. (:|
  • In all honesty, I.. don't really care. (:|
    Yet you keep returning...
  • edited July 2012
    :-)) looks like his legs have QWOP controls
    Lews?
  • I have to admit, I just can't stop laughing at Talnoy's one.. :-))
  • :-)) looks like his legs have QWOP controls
    Lews?
    Nope wrong.
  • El Diablo (2:4)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Volcanic Inferno
    Networth: 215,093 (338)
    Land: 1,304 (299)
    Honor: 751 (523)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 164.95 (418)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: Multi raped again coz im awesome :)
    MSN Address: anyone who hits a multirape victim is a peado
    Yahoo Pager: 14000 tanks took out from multies :p skydragon is a pussy
    AIM Address: lynog85
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 860-04-43-0A - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 860-04-43-0A

===========================================

Huitzilopochtli (2:6)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 365,383 (269)
    Land: 305 (423)
    Honor: 792 (521)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 1,197.98 (3)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: Roll me, i roll back, that's a promise
    MSN Address: July 9, 12:41:04 Our kingdom Huitzilopochtli (2:6) bravely defended against Hot n Sandy (2:2) and lost 155 planets.
    Yahoo Pager: July 9, 18:48:35 Our brave kingdom Huitzilopochtli (2:6) attacked Hot n Sandy (2:2) and conquered 549 planets.
    AIM Address: lynog85 - Raped by multis again, 6x now : latest one happened July9
    Signature
    FYI, MY MAIN KD IS IN 2:4 EL DIABLO!!

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 725-AD-5D-A8 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 859-B3-C7-1C
    IPvSK2: 725-AD-5D-A8
    IPvSK2: 863-3B-E1-35
  • When is someone going to make a chrome extension so I can click ignore?
  • And when are you going to learn that, when someone makes a post, you do not HAVE to reply? In any case, that post was to add to the content of the thread. It's nothing to do with you, so move along. Nothing to see here.
  • Is it just me or is there no match there?

So why did you paste that, because both have lynog aim address posted?

A bit like "that guy" giving away an account with the skydragon username eh?
  • A bit like that, yeah. Actually, I was kind of curious seeing Huitz putting Lynog's AIM contact on there when he had Jones' one prior to that. There is no real reason why I copy and pasted it here, just did it for the sake of it.
  • didnt you say you was quitting ages ago when your shitty kd was being kted?

bye bye