Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

G1 Multi Leader

13»

Comments

• Too much writing, didnt read
  • HOLY CRAP!

From multis to politics.. only in SK
  • It isnt wrong! I live in Florida and he was right! If they have money for drugs they dont need Welfare assistance! Cut em off.
    I'd like to point out that this same guy refused to take a drug test himself despite the fact there were several ten-thousand petitioners and his income comes from the taxpayers.
  • It isnt wrong! I live in Florida and he was right! If they have money for drugs they dont need Welfare assistance! Cut em off.
    I'd like to point out that this same guy refused to take a drug test himself despite the fact there were several ten-thousand petitioners and his income comes from the taxpayers.
    I knew squirrel is a druggy.
    I don't believe taking a drug test is unreasonable if receiving welfare from the government.
  • No drug test = No welfare imo
  • No drug test = No welfare imo
    This
  • A 21-year old canadian woman wrote a pretty interesting rant about welfare that spread pretty far on Facebook.

She said if she had it her way, welfare workers would submit to drug tests, alcohol support groups if needed, and give up many rights to receive welfare cheques. So long ad you draw money from the government, you obey. That means if you arent working, you will be supplied with work. Cleaning streeta, shovelling snow etc., the basis is that you arent forced to accept welfare. If you do, you will be considered a government employee and subject to all the same regulations. Moreso, in fact.
  • fucking morons.
  • A 21-year old canadian woman wrote a pretty interesting rant about welfare that spread pretty far on Facebook.

She said if she had it her way, welfare workers would submit to drug tests, alcohol support groups if needed, and give up many rights to receive welfare cheques. So long ad you draw money from the government, you obey. That means if you arent working, you will be supplied with work. Cleaning streeta, shovelling snow etc., the basis is that you arent forced to accept welfare. If you do, you will be considered a government employee and subject to all the same regulations. Moreso, in fact.
    Sounds like a hell of an idea to me.
  • read his pfname and work it out from that.

all it says to me is bullyvictim faggot with a huge chip on his shoulder

i bet he hates mondays

PFname= Lynog_LFC_x2ndCx