Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

G1 Multi Leader

Comments

• No....providing you free shit that was paid for by my hard work isnt equality. Its you getting special treatment while I must pay for all your "basic needs" while you take your money and buy Apple Products. Seems real fair to me
  • No....providing you free shit that was paid for by my hard work isnt equality. Its you getting special treatment while I must pay for all your "basic needs" while you take your money and buy Apple Products. Seems real fair to me
    You do know thats the most ignorant answer and why theres a stereotype around republicans...that you are selfish and care for no one else.

You do understand it is more complicated than simply 'those mexicans/latinos/blacks/asians are not doing any work and we pay for everything whilst their kids drive around in Ferraris....during especially such a difficult time, we need to care for one another, not leave everyone that can't for various reasons be employed on their own.

Selfish republican.

(notice Ty...not plural, I mean squirrel...see no generalising you as a group you assholes :P)

• I can name off dozens of people that are perfectly capable of going to work and paying for the things like, housing, food, CELL PHONES, etc, but they say " Why go out and actually work 40hours a week to make enough for those things when i can NOT WORK and get the same things"

Yes a system needs to be in place to help those who NEED it, but the system in place now is so terribly flawed! it is ridiculous!

On a side note lets think of which political parties created wellfare, medicare, medicade, etc and what programs take up the vast majority of our budget? not what everyone thinks, military i will have to check my stats, but last i checked it was under 25 % of our budget!
  • edited June 2012
    No....providing you free shit that was paid for by my hard work isnt equality. Its you getting special treatment while I must pay for all your "basic needs" while you take your money and buy Apple Products. Seems real fair to me
    You do understand it is more complicated than simply 'those mexicans/latinos/blacks/asians are not doing any work and we pay for everything whilst their kids drive around in Ferraris....during especially such a difficult time, we need to care for one another, not leave everyone that can't for various reasons be employed on their own.
    Not sure where anyone said it has anything to do with race... there are plenty of white "leeches" as well that live off of the welfare system.
    Not sure where anyone said it has anything to do with race... there are plenty of white "leeches" as well that live off of the welfare system.

That wasnt the point....the point was, in times of austerity and recession, it isn't simply, if you CAN work you WILL FIND WORK....geez how stupid can some of you get.
  • edited June 2012
    I can name off dozens of people that are perfectly capable of going to work and paying for the things like, housing, food, CELL PHONES, etc, but they say " Why go out and actually work 40hours a week to make enough for those things when i can NOT WORK and get the same things"

Yes a system needs to be in place to help those who NEED it, but the system in place now is so terribly flawed! it is ridiculous!

On a side note lets think of which political parties created wellfare, medicare, medicade, etc and what programs take up the vast majority of our budget? not what everyone thinks, military i will have to check my stats, but last i checked it was under 25 % of our budget!
    Yes but you guys are so paranoid about reducing your military cos 'big ol' China are coming....'

Ya know what, as I a Chinese, I'll remind you, you need not invest a cent in military and we'd still not catch up in the next 20 years...
  • Name calling will get you know where Lews. Thats Bullying. Remember you Libs are all about stopping bullying. I want an apology for offending me and discriminating against me and ppl who feel the same as me. And for then trying to force me to live by you standards. Its hateful
  • I understand that, and agree that there does need to be a system in place to help protect those who can't work, or who truly are "trying" to find work and can't.

But the way the system is set up now it basically makes as many people possible dependent on the government.
  • I understand that, and agree that there does need to be a system in place to help protect those who can't work, or who truly are "trying" to find work and can't.

But the way the system is set up now it basically makes as many people possible dependent on the government.
    Yeah but the only alternative is to then not care for anywhere...there is no middle room. The compromise is some people get away with it, but then you find them and prosecute them like in the UK...you Americans LOVE your lawsuits....so come on.
  • I can name off dozens of people that are perfectly capable of going to work and paying for the things like, housing, food, CELL PHONES, etc, but they say " Why go out and actually work 40hours a week to make enough for those things when i can NOT WORK and get the same things"

Yes but you guys are so paranoid about reducing your military cos 'big ol' China are coming....'

Ya know what, as I a Chinese, I'll remind you, you need not invest a cent in military and we'd still not catch up in the next 20 years...
    No, im not worried about china, or any of that, i dont buy into we buy too many products from chine, (we do haha) but we help chinas economy just as much as they help ours, only difference is you guys keep buying our debt :)

Im not saying we shouldnt cut military, im just saying we need cuts across the board, and perhaps if we would cut out free healthcare for life and RIDICULOUS benefits of a congrasman who served one 2 year term. and gave a more hefty sallary to teachers then our education system would maybe get out of its downward spiral.
  • edited June 2012
    Wow this political talk made me swap my opinions about some people...those who I thought were decent and smart turned out to be idiots and those that I were asses and morons turned out to have some common sense(outside of SK that is :P )
  • Wow this political talk made me swap my opinions about some people...those who I thought were decent and smart turned out to be idiots and those that I were asses and morons turned out to have some common sense(outside of SK that is :P )
    I wonder who

Yeah but the only alternative is to then not care for anywhere...there is no middle room. The compromise is some people get away with it, but then you find them and prosecute them like in the UK...you Americans LOVE your lawsuits....so come on.
    It is dificult, and it is hard to find "middle room" but that doesnt meen just give EVERYTHING away, i mean im all for helping out the unemployed to help them get on their feet, but how is paying for there satalite and cell phone bill going to help them get a job or get back on their feet.

It is dificult, and it is hard to find "middle room" but that doesnt meen just give EVERYTHING away, i mean im all for helping out the unemployed to help them get on their feet, but how is paying for there satalite and cell phone bill going to help them get a job or get back on their feet.
    And you are NEVER giving away everything....if you find a freeloader, you simply cut them off, give them a criminal record and be done with it...WHERES THE PROBLEM?
  • This thread went from a simple statement to watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a door knob.

And you are NEVER giving away everything....if you find a freeloader, you simply cut them off, give them a criminal record and be done with it...WHERES THE PROBLEM?
    you are exactly right lews, but it doesnt happen that way here in the US.
  • guess we should deport them to Europe so they can freeload off you guys
  • Wow this political talk made me swap my opinions about some people...those who I thought were decent and smart turned out to be idiots and those that I were asses and morons turned out to have some common sense(outside of SK that is :P )
    I wonder who
    Lol I trolled lews!
  • Does anyone remember the Republican Governor of Florida catching hell because he wanted to drug test people attempting to collect unemployment? How is that wrong?
  • It isnt wrong! I live in Florida and he was right! If they have money for drugs they dont need Welfare assistance! Cut em off.
  • edited June 2012
    I agree with lews the benefits outweigh the risks I just think if anything we should re-evaluate who gets what kind of government care and what kind of benefits should they get. There will always be free riders that is a part of life but there are many more who need help from the government.

Edited.
  • I agree with lews the risks outweigh the benefits I just think if anything we should re-evaluate who gets what kind of government care and what kind of benefits should they get. There will always be free riders that is a part of life but there are many more who need help from the government.
    well put, like i said to start with, YES a system needs to be in place, but some MAJOR changes need to be made.
  • A complete overhaul in my opinion.
  • A complete overhaul in my opinion.
    well you are descibing our entire government then :)
  • I said the first part wrong I meant benefits outweigh the risks lol.
  • Not at all. Just this entitlement society will sink us in debt. Greece is our future if we continue
  • I agree with lews the risks outweigh the benefits I just think if anything we should re-evaluate who gets what kind of government care and what kind of benefits should they get. There will always be free riders that is a part of life but there are many more who need help from the government.
    well put, like i said to start with, YES a system needs to be in place, but some MAJOR changes need to be made.
    Yes most definitely, even in the UK it needs a revamp as people are getting by having 10+ kids and living off benefits. I remember vividly as this cocky chap who was like 28 was on the radio talking with another family of three where the mother and father work weekdays yet earn less than the twat with a jar of sperm that he unloads to sluts to give birth to bastard kids who'll grow up thinking benefits is fine....pissed me off to hell.
  • so, how about that G1 multi leader ;)
  • Not at all. Just this entitlement society will sink us in debt. Greece is our future if we continue
    Greece was great....before the fucking Euros...lived there for a year and loved it...now i dont dare go back cos they'll be like 'tourist, fucking torch him!'

Yes most definitely, even in the UK it needs a revamp as people are getting by having 10+ kids and living off benefits. I remember vividly as this cocky chap who was like 28 was on the radio talking with another family of three where the mother and father work weekdays yet earn less than the twat with a jar of sperm that he unloads to sluts to give birth to bastard kids who'll grow up thinking benefits is fine....pissed me off to hell.
    Now you know my pain Lews! We found common ground!!!