Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All the NAPs need to END

We need to end these NAPs. We are stiffling our own growth and allowing players to take advantage of the situation. Each AL needs to drop all the NAPs so we can return to playing this game normally.

Comments

• but we are so tired! naps are refreshing... although, our alliance has no naps as far as I remember
  • Just don't get what the whole point of this was, if we drop the naps now we do a halfass job of cleaning up the muffin man bots...just saying we leave them how they are now its more a danger to us
  • I really hate warring bots. I really do
  • as do we all, but why even start it if we are just going to stop halfway through
  • edited May 2012
    I really hate warring bots. I really do
    Sounds like something that someone running the bots would say.... :p
    Lynch Squirrel!
  • :-t

NOOOO!!!!! Me just a bored player.
  • edited May 2012
    WW YAAAAAAY
    SOMETHING THE WEREWOLF WOULD SAY!!!
  • Damdred the problem is...certain top players are taking advantage of the rest of the uni by not helping with bots, they are massing offence to hit active kds for 800+ land every 12-16hrs. And there defence is absolute shit for there size, but they dont have to worry because most the uni is united in killing the bots.
  • Here is there hits the last 48hrs

May 21, 16:10:02 Our brave kingdom EC Massive (2:3) attacked Neuropathy (1:4) and conquered 882 planets.
    May 21, 22:25:25 Our brave kingdom All in One (2:3) attacked Remy LeBeau (1:1) and conquered 903 planets.
    May 22, 01:33:22 Our brave kingdom EC Massive (2:3) attacked Mt Axefall (1:7) and conquered 469 planets.
    May 22, 17:04:37 Our brave kingdom All in One (2:3) attacked coke (1:5) and conquered 816 planets.
    May 23, 00:05:16 Our brave kingdom EC Massive (2:3) attacked Here I Come (1:8) and conquered 625 planets.
    May 23, 02:03:45 Our brave kingdom All in One (2:3) attacked Woodster (1:19) and conquered 913 planets.

As u can see, they farming the entire uni, we need to do something about these guys.
  • edited May 2012
    kill them too, problem solved
    :)
  • i like your style
  • I have no issue with some1 making fair hits during regular gameplay, but when 95% of the uni is warring bots, and players like these guys are massing only offence so they can make big hits everyday knowing that we are to busy with bots to handle them, thats bs and needs to be dealt with.
  • edited May 2012
    I would agree thats a issue, and killing them is a good idea we've killed for less this round lol >:-)

edit: Also for whatever reason the kingdoms in question have napped the top alliance but none of others, very odd
  • I would agree thats a issue, and killing them is a good idea we've killed for less this round lol >:-)
    Agreed lol
  • Yes, they are spreading out there hits but thats not the issue. The issue is they are hitting active kds who are warring bots for 800+ land, thats just bullshit.

The alliances that are all active in the bot war are making 100-300 land grabs on bots to do the uni a favor, and assholes like these guys are massing offence to keep hitting 800+ on us. This is a complete disrespect to the players and alliances who are putting forth the effort to destroy the bots that are multi raping people.

I personally msg'd EC Massive after this and said "why are u hitting active KDs who are only killing bots" he straight up lied to me and said he only hit 1 active KD in the past 5 days rest was all bots, so i took his SOSN and that is what you see, all active KD's being hit day after day while we grab crappy land in order to rid the uni of the bot problem.
  • kill them too, problem solved
    :)
    "You're protecting the multis"

Uni war? uni war?
  • I would agree thats a issue, and killing them is a good idea we've killed for less this round lol >:-)

edit: Also for whatever reason the kingdoms in question have napped the top alliance but none of others, very odd
    We NAP'd them so they couldn't hit our kingdoms anymore, and so they would be forced to hit the bots, since many of them are in that alliance. I will be taking the NAP down as soon as they are the only alliance with bots so that we can continue killing bots.
  • nod nod i wasn't saying you all were up to anything I was just saying it sucked that they didn't offer the naps to anyone else and are continuing to hit us
  • I messaged after the hit in my sector and got the offer. I'm sure if anyone else threw up a NAP offer to them, they would accept.
  • So I was the active non bot that EC hit! Dam my luck...
  • Im getting farmed here. Could you fuckers stop the NAP....
  • If your alliance will focus on the bots with us, I'd be more than happy to. If you guys don't want to participate, you can have fun with them.
  • edited May 2012
    End the fucking naps holy fuck you god damn bastards.

All of you AL's are fucking bitches.
  • No leave the NAPs up for another week or two.
  • No leave the NAPs up for another week or two.
    you crazy
  • lol tyrsis, you now know how i felt the SECOND round of uni naps of the consecutive 5 rounds uni naps :-p
  • Our alliance still has some work with "our" multis.
  • NAPs will end very soon. This is becoming unbearable