Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All the NAPs need to END

2»

Comments

• NAPs will end very soon. This is becoming unbearable
    Says the AL in the middle of 3 NAPs.
    By all means, lets bitch about Stunner's retal policy while we all NAP each other and prove less effective against the multis.
  • We caught you constantly hitting outside the bot war how do we know because you'd show up in our news so stfu
  • edited May 2012
    We caught you constantly hitting outside the bot war how do we know because you'd show up in our news so stfu
    Ok, I'll bite. Got an example? All the KDs currently listed in our retal thread (in sectors 1:1 and 1:7 at least) are active in KTing multis.
    Posted that 2 days ago in the Stunner thread. No one said a word. Again I challenge anyone to take a SoSN and provide this evidence to any significant degree. And I say significant degree because if one hit a day was good enough for your bullshit than we'd have been at war already for what we're getting.

Edit: We have actually finished with our multi list, so nevermind on taking a SoSN now because you'll find that indeed the next of bees has been unleashed. And we're pissed.
  • You should be KTed for sucking off Kesha in every thread in the forum. That's all the proof needed chump.
  • stop acting like you matter dank
  • Oh yea I espouse my love for Kesha all the time.
  • stop acting like you matter dank
    Lol lynog and your triple post but in different threads.