Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont Bash!

Comments

• Listen here dipshit, don't talk to me about honor because there was nothing honorable about what happened there. On either side. But you fuckers made it even worse. You called foul on something that wasn't even related to your alliance just so you could get away with a grab. The fact you pussies had to sabo just to hit makes it even worse. I would be the last person on here bitching about a fair hit after that, but it took how many sabo's to bring him back down to your size?

Don't even try to get into a pissing match with me dumbass, your alliance is joke. Honor.... Seriously?
    Bashers dont get honourable treatment.

It doesnt matter if it was related to the alliance or not, bashers are cunts and deserve to be dealt with and Tyrsis wanted to deal with him. Thats a good thing dont complain about it. He hit a kingdom he was SIX times larger than. Honor...seriously?
    this^

Darubian your attitude is a joke. Rage quit pls. If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen. I can almost see your blood vessels in your forehead. Your opinion doesnt matter here when you are defending a guy who bashed someone who is 6 times smaller than the offender. So pls take you bitch fest outside. The men in this forum dont want to hear it
    You two obviously don't know how to read. At no point did I ever say bashing was acceptable. I'm not defending what he did you dipshits. What I'm saying is that your alliance only acted on it for the grab, and you went about a shitty way of doing it.

That kd in gal 9 has nothing to do with your alliance, but you heard of a bash and decided to act on it in a shitty way, just so one kd can take the land. Who the fuck are you guys to police bashing when you obviously turn a blind eye to multis. You wanna police the universe then do something about multis, don't sabo for grabs in the top alliance when a hit happens that doesn't affect any of you.
  • You a complete idiot, throt asked us for help against the basher, so we started sabo him planning to hit him for it. But then diggit said he was willing to make the hit so we let him. Hes not in our alliance has nothing to do with us, infact our alliance was killing him for being anti turtle, but since he doesnt like bashers, he nailed Mega and we dropped it after that. All we are saying is, if your in gala 9 and stuck out there all alone and get bashed, pm some1 in Arbiters and we will make sure u get a retal for the bash.
  • You know that's bullshit as much as I do. Tell me oh great protectors of the universe, what happened to the kd that made the big hit?

Go fuck yourselves...
  • Actually it affects me. Throt is a good friend of mine. So it bothers me when you think we should just abandon a KD who isnt in an alliance and leave them to the wolves. That is the truly dishonorable thing here. It's called having compassion for those who can't defend themselves. Maybe you should get some. It might help you from your heavy mouth breathing rage all the time. I was PMed by the KD who was bashed asking for help. So I helped. Get over it. It is in the past now and can not be undone. But at least people now know that they cant get away with bashing Allianceless KDs.
  • *passes Darubian some Glyceryn Tablets to help his heart condition*

calm down before you have a stroke and rage punch your moms old computer and drool all over her carpet
  • edited May 2012
    You know that's bullshit as much as I do. Tell me oh great protectors of the universe, what happened to the kd that made the big hit?

Go fuck yourselves...
    Can you not read u fucking moron, we was already killing diggit for being anti turtle before we even started on Mega Man, but once we got him powerless Diggit was willing to hit Mega, so we let him. Our alliance didnt get ANY of that land, we simply did the legwork to make it possible for him to get hit. Soon as he was hit, all actions against him stopped and it was over, he lost 7x the land he gained so we figured that was enough dmg.

Plain and simple...grow some balls and dont bash some guy 6x smaller then u just because they dont have a alliance.
  • Stop being a retard Darubian

Can You Diggit was me and I dont care about Arbites, I also didnt give a fuck about the land because I was obviously not playing and just fucking around with that kingdom.

I quit out of newbie and just built goons and logged in to probe for friends, that is why the kingdom is gone.

So I didnt do it for the alliance and I sure didnt do it for the land which kind of goes against BOTH parts of your argument.

So stop crying or he will get rolled again.
  • Lol, you guys "kt" someone for being an anti turtle yet someone coming out of noob with nothing but goons can "help". When its all over qwj gets farmed by the alliances involved.

Yeah. Sounds honorable to me.
  • you are sad person Darubian. But I sense less rage in you. The pills must be helping. Good......very good. Now breath deeply in through your nose......hold it........now exhale. Don't you feel better?
  • What's sad is the amount of cock you guys suck. Hey Tyrsis, your balls hurt yet?
  • The rage from this guy is beautiful hahah

Someone pass him a tissue

OMG Arbites farmed 900 land between the whole alliance...CHEATS!

Like I said, I didnt do it to help the alliance, I did it for me ...for a laugh.
  • it was very funny. "reverse Bash Bitch" will forever live on in SK lore. And Darubian is giving us a nice luagh after its all been done and over with. Where is NSG with a witty picture of Darubians Nerd Rage when you need him.
  • You guys do know Darubian is just trolling you. He did that to me too.
  • I hope so, otherwise he might need to be on suicide watch haha
  • Haha i was laughing so hard when Qwj said "Reverse Bash Bitch" in uni chat lol.
  • What is going on here?
  • I am proving the point of noobs being idiots.
  • No Darubian is proving us his noob attitude and lack of maturity and a serious lack of self control. Thats generally all he is showing us. And giving us a few luaghs
  • edited May 2012
    If there had been anything worth a grain of salt in that news you know I'd have come back here and posted it. Unless I was bribed because I do love kick backs. I dig what Darubian is saying and I agree. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that.
  • If there had been anything worth a grain of salt in that news you know I'd have come back here and posted it. Unless I was bribed because I do love kick backs. I dig what Darubian is saying and I agree. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that.
    Your mom made it right.

• I remember when rules wer actually enforced

1 bash = 2 or 3 retals
    2 bashes = death

Seems he got off pretty light to me

• Oh just shut the fuck up. I've already accepted the fact you are an idiot.
    Why ya gotta cuss all the time. Is it the only way you can convery your thoughts? We have dictionaries to help you expand your vocabulary. Secondly, You seem to only have anger in your heart. I suggest you go to church and talk to someone. Or at least a psych doc.
  • Tell you what, give me your coords and ill come visit your KD instead.
  • Your rockScar 1:4 arent you?
    Is he your bf or something? because you cried more than he did hahah

• Darubian is rodney king, dunno which sector. Was a pretty big pile of poo as far as I remember