Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont Bash!

Comments

• that would be 1:4
  • So, I know I don't point out every instance of this, but really? KD name and coords to go with it guys?
  • Pickin fight in ALs sector over a pf feud might not work out that well for ya.
  • Just roll him once fair and square and pm saying...
    Tell you what, give me your coords and ill come visit your KD instead.

visited you first
  • Still havent told me your KD squirrel. I see you sent cronies to get a SOM. Cant be bothered yourself?
  • Your small Darubian. I would post your SoM but I dont wanna get QQ to death. You will know my KD when I visit your kingdom one day. And I promise I will visit your KD before you can visit mine.
  • So basically you are saying you cant break me... Ok.
  • not yet....damn oceanics
  • The best part was that throt was accused to have no logon by mega man

May 14, 14:34:31 Our brave kingdom throt () attacked Nyrod () and conquered 20 planets.
    May 14, 15:33:41 Our kingdom throt () bravely defended against Mega Man () and lost 105 planets.

As you can see and as throt told him befre then yes, throt wasnt logged on at the time while getting hited but sure was an hour before.

And if someone thinks that throt issues are not Arbites issues (or vise versa) then they better learn some history before they open their mouth. Its not the name or nameless, its blood and many years of bonding.
  • Throt has been a member of Arbites for years. And will always be treated as such. regardless where he lands
  • What was that? All i can hear is a bunch of cock gobbling....
  • Darubian is rodney king, dunno which sector. Was a pretty big pile of poo as far as I remember
    Don't beat him up. He'll sue.
  • That reminds throt that mega man also told something that getting bashed is throt fault because of he stayed in that god forsaken sec and didn't recreate - hell no, is a game and if throt was placed into that sec then he stays in that sec as long as he is dead or round ends. Who constantly recreates to get better sec is a wuss. Plus there is one more active who was almost giving up the round but now is growing with throt.
    Throt never called a direct retal on a fair hit - it's a part of the game but for a bash... well as you have seen there are lot of friends and family for throt around the uni to set things right.
  • Ha I rem throt joining arbites when I was there, I was his sl once, he annoyed the shit out of me speaking in 3rd person, he probably dosent rem me oh well,

And that reverse bash bitch was awesome, bashing is not cool, people who bash are shit kd builders just a aside note
    I thought people who bashed were the cool kids. Oh dear how I've mishandled my kd...
  • who knows... throt remembers some SLs, most of them were nice :D
  • throt keep up with the third person talk and ill bash you into the 4th world you little estonian cunt!
  • Rodney King (1:4)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Oceanic
    Networth: 901,350 (198)
    Land: 4,169 (169)

HAHAHAH

Who you gonna "pay a visit" to with that piece of SHIT :-))
  • Yep, same pile of poo I recall.
  • Funny, i havent been tapped yet. Some piece of shit. Qwj, you can talk when you play a round.
  • darub you should actually do some homework before you talk shit, Qwj has one of the biggest kds ranked 1 on both server you tool
  • edited May 2012
    You havent been tapped because your land is shite so its not worth hitting.

I played the round before last and had a much better kingdom than that absolute waste of time hahha
  • Qwj is on s2?
  • no
    I see.
  • And I'm the tool lol...
    Yes, yes you are
    Yes, yes you are
    A spanner?