Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skato

Comments

• Who the fuck drinks Corona?
    Bud Light Lime brah it's got the lime in it already know need for a cutting board yo.
  • I don't drink pussy beer unless there is nothing else to drink.
  • I'll get a Blue Point or a St. Pauli Girl or something like that at a bar or for a 6 pack for myself but realistically if I'm buying beer for a party Bud Light is easily the least disagreed upon beer. I actually just found someone last week who really hates Bud Light (some people don't like being resigned to it but will drink it with little problem).
  • So why does it say on the bottle CA 10 cash value?
  • I thought it was CA Cash Refund or something.

Haven't looked in awhile, CA is dead broke. Still, Maine is the only other state that gives 10 cents. A slue of others gives 5 cents.

This problem is discussed in the Seinfeld episode where Kramer tells Jerry it's unfeasible gas-wise to drive a car full of cans up to Maine for the extra deposit money.
  • Dude throt, ask them if i asked for help. You were fat to begin with and an easy break. I didnt even check my sector history before i grabbed. I still have enough tanks home to make up whatever difference was there and you know it dumbass.
    haha keep telling it to yourself, the best part is calling throt fat while being yourself way fatter :P

as for beer, guinness is the best :D
  • nothing is wrong with skato
  • Dude throt, ask them if i asked for help. You were fat to begin with and an easy break. I didnt even check my sector history before i grabbed. I still have enough tanks home to make up whatever difference was there and you know it dumbass.
    haha keep telling it to yourself, the best part is calling throt fat while being yourself way fatter :P

as for beer, guinness is the best :D
    I'll see you again soon then.
  • Guinness is the best beer.
  • Guinness is the best beer.
    true facts are true
  • Guinness and French Toast ftw.
  • look now what you have made... you made throt want more guinness... ooh lol throt started it by himself :D
    good things come to those who wait - throt got 2nd thread in PF :D
  • But who's dree?
  • someone tries too hard with botting these forums
  • Who is dree?
  • I remember living off of Lucky and TNT in highschool haha
    Bud light is acceptable if you're on your period I suppose, whats wrong with plain old Bud?
  • I like beer
  • You pussy's need to grow some balls and start drinking scotch like a real man does