Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skato

edited May 2012 in General
Your calc has made me fail twice now. Please fix it.

Kthx bai!

Comments

• holo's calc never fails. I always use it while everyone else blunders around with skato complaining about fails.
  • Its cause people are too dense to double check things like shields, research etc., silly really...
  • The more I look at Holo's blog the more confused I become.
  • Just do it by hand, it takes 2 minutes
  • Skato's calc no fails. Only noobs like flazer fail.
  • Just do it by hand, it takes 2 minutes
    Pie, stop hacking into people's PF accounts
    Flazer, stop hacking into Prime's PF account.
  • I use skato sometimes it just seems like it fails a lot before you reach like a million nw...
  • I use Holo's calc
  • I use cere4l's calc
  • skato is never wrong ever ever ever ever ever
  • none of them are ever wrong. it's only users too stupid too input data correctly or to interpret the output correctly
  • holo's, multiple people I know have failed using it including me. It is a faulty and bad calculator
  • skato is never wrong ever ever ever ever ever
    It is wrong for letting you use it :P
  • Just do it by hand, takes 2 mins
  • Just dunk your balls in hot fudge, takes 2 mins
  • holo's, multiple people I know have failed using it including me. It is a faulty and bad calculator
    I like it and it hasn't failed me.
  • tbh I have used both holo's and skato over the last few rounds.

The only times that I have failed have been user error. There is nothing wrong with the calcs.
  • people have sent 5% overkill on holo's and still failed hits. These were really important hits to make or break the round.
  • Im telling you i call bs. I compared two calcs on the same hit i failed on Skatos. skarchive told me to send 4 more tanks (keep in mind i had 5% overkill on skato)... Guys, ive played this game since i was in highscool, that was 10 years ago. I know when user error happens, im one of the first to admit when i do it, but this is twice now in one round ive failed using skato's calc.
  • For whatever reason skato isn't 100% at small NW sometimes...Out of newbie it told me I needed to send 45 tanks to break a DW inactive...thankfully i sent more
  • The only time I've failed with Skato (when it wasn't my fault) was with 0% overkill, leading me to believe it has some rounding/floating error. I always use .1% overkill now.
  • people have sent 5% overkill on holo's and still failed hits. These were really important hits to make or break the round.
    Don't know what to tell you it works for me just fine. It's even updated for round 45!

Also I send like .5%-1% overkill with no issues.
  • I always use 3% overkill with skato and never ever fail a hit. Your doing something wrong.
  • Just do it by hand, takes 2 mins
  • That's what she said.....

Cmon....
    Cmon.....
  • I call bs that any of you can calc 8% shields 29% mili research and on a hit you need to send all your offense on with a couple tanks, faster than a c/p in skato. Estimatimg is all well and good when you are smashing on your bash threshold, but skato has never ever failed me when I put the proper values in.

Natso had said to overkill with one tank due to rounding I think, never fails outside of that.
  • I call bs that any of you can calc 8% shields 29% mili research and on a hit you need to send all your offense on with a couple tanks, faster than a c/p in skato. Estimatimg is all well and good when you are smashing on your bash threshold, but skato has never ever failed me when I put the proper values in.

Natso had said to overkill with one tank due to rounding I think, never fails outside of that.
    Amen brutha.
  • 2 minutes..
  • Flazer you do realize that with 5% overkill it is impossible to have failed (unless round bonuses are inaccurate) The calcs are always within 1% of each other
  • be dw.

try holo's calc for everything.