Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bcart - Kesha makes lots o bots!

edited April 2012 in General
I dont see you guys making discussions about this... :L

Comments

• If kesha drops the bots for this round, ill leave him alone and forget he ever brought such a horrid device to this game.
  • edited April 2012
    I'd prefer that he gives the access to everyone rather than his lying low and not announcing it. It's a much worse crime to me for him to be the ring leader of a grand conspiracy I have to constantly bring up and argue with Queef and Lynog about. If he just stops screwing with peoples accounts they make on it and everyone has the same opportunity to use it... it's fairer. It might not be fair to those that don't want to do it, but it's better than an unseen ass raping waiting for you around every corner and listening to Lynog say he's a great kingdom builder. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.
  • im the greatest dank, get it right
  • Dank, were you hit over the head?
  • @BCartfall --- PAY ATTENTION DAMNIT!
  • Darubian = Troll.
  • Lews = Cock Gobbler
  • Lews = Cock Gobbler
    Darubian = Cuntface.
  • Lews = Easy to troll

Dude you are making it to easy for me! I'm really just giving you shit. I really have no qualms with you lol.
  • Darubian... Ever thought he might be replying for the post count??
  • Lews = Cock Gobbler
    This! ER told me all about it.

• Not even a very good one.
  • edited April 2012
    He is asian. Give him time to work up his jaw muscles. The positive is half the stuff he eats prevents him from having a gag reflux! Positives for him!

Love you Lews, you know I am just playing with you
  • Darubian... Ever thought he might be replying for the post count??
    Yeah hehe i have no qualms with anyone, he kinda didnt get Lews yet.
    He is asian. Give him time to work up his jaw muscles. The positive is half the stuff he eats prevents him from having a gag reflux! Positives for him!

Love you Lews, you know I am just playing with you

Of course, if anyone thinks I'm ever serious, they should talk with me on AIM...they'd know. Just ask lynog :P
  • campco is the greatest dank, get it right
    I concur
  • campco is the greatest dank, get it right
    I concur
    Nice....5months bump