Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xFCx Dota 2 Giveaway

edited April 2012 in Game Talk

We are giving away one Dota 2 beta key. This is a $20-$40 value on the black market. If you are interested please post below. To be eligible you must agree that xFCx > 2ndC and post a little something detailing why you should get the key.

The drawing ends at 12am SK time and the key will be sent to you shortly after via the forum messages. This is our Easter present to some lucky SK player for not joining that piece of crap UA called 2ndC.

Comments

• You're a special one dank :P
  • xFCx > 2ndC

So far as I know, members of xFCx respect the English language, and don't boil down to flaming/trolling as opposed to teaching people.

Seriously, I don't know much about UA's, but I can tell you when the individual members are gigantic assholes. Way to beat down the playerbase, folks.
  • xFCx > 2ndC

So far as I know, members of xFCx respect the English language, and don't boil down to flaming/trolling as opposed to teaching people.

Seriously, I don't know much about UA's, but I can tell you when the individual members are gigantic assholes. Way to beat down the playerbase, folks.
    Keep begging and you might win
  • edited April 2012
    Squid jerky
  • 2ndC can start their own thread called we can't afford our own server or to give anything away but we always got time to got beg xFCx for premiums. ;)
  • My mouth is hot.

Hot pockets.
  • Duno about the others like but I personally think the game is shit so I wouldnt want a server or to have beta keys

"$20-$40 black market price"? Wasnt some guy on s2 giving these away to persona etc..cant be that hard to get hold of
  • edited April 2012
    Queef doesn't have one so the value is probably a bit higher with that in mind.
  • Yo Dank, give me a heads up if I'm worthy boi!! LOL
  • xFCx has a single achievement? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN
  • The only 2ndC achievements that I'm aware of are owning Amog and sucking Kesha off the hardest.
  • The only 2ndC achievements that I'm aware of are owning Amog and sucking Kesha off the hardest.
    that alone is more than anything FC have done. All FC have ever done is make people laugh, You more than anyone followed closely by DF
  • edited April 2012
    Making people laugh is a lot more noble than sucking bot cock. If you guys were not miserable failures it wouldn't be necessary for us to come back and save the game.
  • FC > 2ndC

I don't like dota2 though haha
  • edited April 2012
    Dota2 r00000000ls.

AsFault r000000000ls.

xFCx fo lyfe.
  • asfault arsoned me because i hit his sl. I'm confused
  • ASFAULT ROOLS
  • Persona drools?
  • edited April 2012
    xFCx is part of this game? i just thought it was that silly guy in the pfs we all laugh at, whats his name again erm..... damp ? dant? something like that
  • Everything else > xFCx and 2ndc

I'm still not able to comprehend that you are the only ones remaining. Makes me cry a bit.
    Still enough to provide some hard competition if you want it :)
  • I have a free Dota2 beta key...I'll give it for free just like I gave Lynog Tera Beta for free :P

I'm Lews, the generous saint.
  • xFCx > 2ndC

The obvious reason you should give me the key is because LynogsFatAnkles
  • edited April 2012
    Mikey got the key. He put up with hella 2ndC crap at the start of the round. Now, Lews has one up for grabs. :)
  • i have 6 keys, who wants?
  • edited April 2012
    I don't play Dota2. Only played Dota a few times. Don't give me the key.

I just want to let some of you know to suck a dick. And if I had gotten the key it'd be the greatest thing for me to ever come out of StarKingdoms.
  • Mikey got the key. He put up with hella 2ndC crap at the start of the round. Now, Lews has one up for grabs. :)
    I didn't let Lynog suck my dick, so I was killed! LOL Thanks dank for the key.

• Only 1 guy who was in 2ndC is playing I think so he cant have got that much shit haha

Lews you wasted that key on lynog should have gave it to me
  • Only 1 guy who was in 2ndC is playing I think so he cant have got that much shit haha

Lews you wasted that key on lynog should have gave it to me
    You didnt ask, and Lynog appeared to want Tera more.
  • edited April 2012
    Can one of you toss a key to NoSocialGroup and possibly Persona for me? It would be kewl to have our own SK group lurking on there.

I think the webserver is screwing up at the moment but this is where I won the key.

http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549077

Just post in the thread once and you'll be in the drawing.

You can also sign up for a beta key by following the steps below.

http://www.dota-utilities.com/2011/08/dota-2-beta-signup-starts-grab-your.html

ezwip on Steam if ya feel like adding me