Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xFCx Dota 2 Giveaway

2»

Comments

• Don't want it. Stopped Steaming a year ago.
  • edited April 2012
    Ahh, yeah you have to be on Steam to play it. I'm not a big fan of 3rd party vendors, especially after Direct2Drive raped me recently. I found out earlier this week that all of my games were gone because they sold the company to GameFly. Apparently GameFly was supposed to send me some email telling me I could download my games before a certain date. I never noticed any such email as I don't f'ing use GameFly, why the f' would I read a GameFly email? Oh, because they own all my games and if I don't read it f' me. I guess when you buy a 3rd party vendor you don't get their games or their domain. You just use a new domain and then flip off your customers. So what if they bought the games there because it didn't require a client to install, because our new domain does. If they cry tell them you don't have their game anymore anyways, haha. LOL, uh sorry I'll just go finish my coffee in the corner.
  • i'll join for a d3 key :D?
  • Give me pls
  • Sad thread is sad :|
  • Think i got you dank on steam, so if ya need just gimme a shout.
  • i'll join for a d3 key :D?
    Yea right at least I wrote something.

GIMMEGIMMEGIMME
  • FC > 2ndC

I don't like dota2 though haha
    I'm the only one who said FC > 2ndC

• I had 6 of the keys, sold 4 still have 2 remaining if anyone is willing to buy them i'd be more than happy to sell them, if Amog wants it i'd be happy to give him for a blowjob :)
    You do the blowing or?? a received gift?
  • It's not gay if he's suckin' my dick!
    Dont deny it.
    wikipedia defines homosexuality as the romantic or sexual attraction or behavior between members of the same sex or gender