Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much do you hate? #1

edited April 2012 in General
Since SK needs debates other than just 'he cheats, he multies, he farms.' Will make an interesting thread so people can have a more intellectually stimulating discussion.

First topic. How much do you hate your country's leaders? P.S. You dont have to hate, you can also love! And hate your opposition. So if you love your country's leaders, then say why you hate the opposition.

For those who dont post, we'll assume you live in North Korea.

I'll start, David Cameron is a fascist. He wants to remove our freedoms and put us under more surveillance in already the country with the most amount of CCTV per capita. Why? He does it on the false pretence of 'anti-terror'. Why is that stupid? Cos any knowledgeable criminal/terrorist would already have prepared for this (such as Anonymous), and will use more sophisticated IP altering tech than just tor and the like. Therefore who are this new legislation for? Normal people so he can spy on what you're doing, what you're watching, and then send it (discretely via a leak) to NewsCorp and the Conservative donors so that they can use these data to remove all of our private rights.
He's worse than Thatcher, he's now selling the police force to private contractors, increasing tax and air duty (even going as to say it will help those travelling on business jets), selling off parts of the NHS, overcharging for university, selling off roads/motorways to private firms.

Oh and Labour sucks too and Lib Dems are just fucktoys for the Conservatives. There is no hope for the UK. Or Western politics.

By the way, this is the UK.

Comments

• I hate your spam threads.
  • I hate your spam threads.
    I don't lead your country, if I do, first thing I'll do is neuter all of you ponies.
  • Campaign Finance Reform

/thread
  • More Super PACs!!
  • picture is enough evidence for why this bitch needs to fuck off
  • JK I love ya!
    I'll still neuter you. Cos the word neuter is funny and because your alliance hit me today and makes Lews sad.
    Campaign Finance Reform

/thread
    Reform? There hasn't been political reform in any western democracy for decades. We need to go back to 1968...
  • I dunno maybe we should all just grab some lawn equipment and start fucking up some BMWs.
  • Id rather fuk up a lexus. those things are pieces of shit and the people who own them are even worse.
  • I kindof hate Canadas tribe leader. He just passed legislation limiting the amount of sled dogs per sled as there have been numerous accidents on the trails. Bullshit imo, speed isnt the issue its the assholes who sled drunk.
  • PiePie
    edited April 2012
    Do you have to have a sledders' license, have it registered and insurance like a car?
  • Sort of. The dogs need their yearly shots recorded and such.

When you turn 16, you go for your Sled Test. They test your control of the dogs, your accuracy with a whip and theres a ceremonial spirit walk after that. If you pass you get a little dog tattoo on your wrist instead of a license.
  • omg thats the gheyest thing ive eva heard laaaa
  • That is so COOOL! I'd love to go sled dog racing.
  • Mexicans are cheaper than Dog Sled dog breeds. I'll just buy a few mexicans and strap em to my sled.
  • My wife is Mexican you fucking asshole.
  • edited April 2012
    yawn* Move to florida, we have farms that need labor badly here. Now shhh and be glad I don't call ICE and enjoy the jobs that are available.
  • yawn* Move to florida, we have farms that need labor badly here. Now shhh and be glad I don't call ICE and enjoy the jobs that are available.
    lewl
  • Oh, your an american... haha nm, you dont know any better. Piece of shit americans.
  • Waaaah, you made a generalization that I don't like now I will do the same to you.
  • Oh, your an american... haha nm, you dont know any better. Piece of shit american.
    better?

• Oh, your an american... haha nm, you dont know any better. Piece of shit americans.
    I do agree with you, Squirrel started by being funny on the pfs, now he is becoming an epic douche.

Neg > Squirrel
  • Squirrel is amazing, y'all are just jelly.
    Stop bending over for him.
  • You have it all wrong, he bends over for me. Geesh.
    Stop bending over for him.
    Be like asking you to stop spamming
    Nice spam there Prime.
  • I love America.
  • America, heck yeah!
  • There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.
    William J. Clinton