Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much do you hate? #1

Comments

• He also knew how to President.

• explain that graph for me? im not in business/ economics
  • I like how you mentioned that Clinton knew how to President and then showed a graph that had nothing to do with him.
  • Oh come on guys, I come here for the good company. Not to discuss my nations politics. Or any Nations policies, except for maybe Canada's or France. LOL. Lews, I'm not being a Douche on purpose. Just been a shit week, So dont worry. I think Mexicans are ppl too. I like Chinese Food and iPhones. And the Germans make good beer and pretzles. Now, lets all get along and celebrate Easter. If your religious such as me then join me in a prayer of thanks. If your not, no worries.
  • Oh come on guys, I come here for the good company. Not to discuss my nations politics. Or any Nations policies, except for maybe Canada's or France. LOL. Lews, I'm not being a Douche on purpose. Just been a shit week, So dont worry. I think Mexicans are ppl too. I like Chinese Food and iPhones. And the Germans make good beer and pretzles. Now, lets all get along and celebrate Easter. If your religious such as me then join me in a prayer of thanks. If your not, no worries.
    Only thing good about Easter is rabbits.
    I like how you mentioned that Clinton knew how to President and then showed a graph that had nothing to do with him.
    Read his post. And stop spamming with crap. When did NSG mention Clinton.
  • I mentioned a quote from Clinton, he responded with a sentence that began with the pronoun "He".

• Comprehension Lews, get it.
  • Comprehension Lews, get it.
    Where? You didnt say 'he'. You said
    I like how you mentioned that Clinton knew how to President and then showed a graph that had nothing to do with him.
    Its pretty obvious you were referring to OnlyInDreams as the person that mentioned Clinton knew how to President and posted that graph when it was blatantly obvious it was NSG.

Stop trolling TNoob
  • Not trolling, I want you to develop reading comprehension. You are failing.
  • I'm not flaming either, he just needs some basic reading comprehension.
  • he is chinese. give him a break, he has taken the time to learn the english language and can hold his own in the pfs. i respect that
  • he is chinese. give him a break, he has taken the time to learn the english language and can hold his own in the pfs. i respect that
    Cheers Squirrel. And Tmonsta STILL have not pointed out where I made my 'comprehension' mistake.

People who troll about others' grammar and punctuation have nothing else going for them in their lives that they believe criticising others on a pf gets their nuts all hot and excited.
  • edited April 2012
    Lews:
    There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.
    William J. Clinton
    He also knew how to President.

'some picture'
    TMonsta is referring to NSG's post, as OnlyInDreams then tried to explain:
    I mentioned a quote from Clinton, he responded with a sentence that began with the pronoun "He".

OnlyInDreams refers to NSG's post when talking about the "He"

Hope this clears it up.

• On the subject of Clinton. It was the Republican held house and senate that regulated the spending of money. Not clinton
  • I don't care about grammar and punctuation, just comprehension.
  • I don't care about grammar and punctuation, just comprehension.
    Why do you care about grammar and punctuation so much?
  • Itsa in mah DNA!
  • I was definitely referring to Clinton, and if you want I could probably find a similar graph prior to Clinton's presidency on how Regan and Bush 1's tax policies (though, Regan himself knew when to concede and raise taxes) also produced a deficit.

If Clinton had excluded the health care mandate as a portion of the cost of his universal health care bill, Obamacare would have been law 15 years ago.
  • Lews:
    There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.
    William J. Clinton
    He also knew how to President.

'some picture'
    TMonsta is referring to NSG's post, as OnlyInDreams then tried to explain:
    I mentioned a quote from Clinton, he responded with a sentence that began with the pronoun "He".

OnlyInDreams refers to NSG's post when talking about the "He"

Hope this clears it up.

Basically, blah blah, TMonsta butts in. Blah.
  • That's the SK spirit, someone explains something you don't understand so you insult someone else!
  • Have you ever told a really funny joke, and then the person you are telling the joke to doesn't understand, so you have to explain the joke, and it becomes the opposite of funny?

Yeah I hate when that happens.

wub wub.
  • edited April 2012
    When that happens I start hanging out with smarter people.

So I can feel stupid again, I start to get worried when people make me feel smart.
  • we all get worried when people make you feel smart
  • explain that graph for me? im not in business/ economics
    Some garbage about raw spending. It explains nothing without context.
  • Also I would rather not look at any more garbage posts on America, our presidents, and our economy. It is quite clear none of you have even a remote clue as to what you are talking about. If you want to talk trash talk SK trash because this is pathetic.
  • Also I would rather not look at any more garbage posts on America, our presidents, and our economy. It is quite clear none of you have even a remote clue as to what you are talking about. If you want to talk trash talk SK trash because this is pathetic.
    I'm sure it's this mentality that has enlightened so many Americans on their domestic policies.
    I'm sure it's this mentality that has enlightened so many Americans on their domestic policies.
    Look I don't understand why you should care anyway because it is not your country. Anyway Its clear you have little idea so please just keep your thoughts to yourself.
    Look I don't understand why you should care anyway because it is not your country. Anyway Its clear you have little idea so please just keep your thoughts to yourself.
    Ok, first off, yes it is my country. Second off, suck my dick - I present my points and ideas to be commented and critiqued upon - where the fuck are yours?