Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheaters (Good for SK)

2»

Comments

• edited April 2012
    hahah ok obviously if we are talking about some pyramid farming system it will beat a real player playing legit, that goes without saying

but with them growing normally they will never beat any half decent player

If a person with enough time did the same pyramid farming thing as the bots he would easily beat them too, a human will always be better on SK than bots that cant react like we can

p.s

Cheats arent the only thing that cost this game thousands of players...people just moved with the time. With normal games/MMO games and games on facebook and mobile phones etc not many people want to play a text based game anymore...im sure not many people play those text RPGs anymore either which is basically the same as SK except SK is about numbers.

People just move on with the times, most of the people left here only stay for their friends and the community.
  • edited April 2012
    When xLTx hit the scene it was a bot and a handful of people. There were so many people playing the game that it added an element of doubt. People really believed hundreds of new players joined over night that spoke a different language. These days everyone would just laugh at such an attempt but this is no joke, that's how xLTx began. I'm pretty sure I was one of the first that got hit by it and I remember looking at the news and coming to the conclusion it was a script. When I posted to my alliance about it xLTx accounts that couldn't speak English a second ago were all there to post against me. Well when you get a large group of people together and the majority of the posts are against you... it's really hard to overcome that. People still make forum accounts today just to be the majority in an argument. Just like that they were all said to be real, their insane KT times were legitimized, and everyone joined. It took a decade for them to admit that it was true. Now, if one of their original ring leaders is building all of these accounts and doesn't want people to touch them it's for a reason.
  • Do you sleep with the tin foil on your head or do you just keep it nearby for "emergencies"?
  • You are just not intelligent enough to realize that conspiracies are all around you. I'm often involved in at least one at any given time.
  • hahah ok obviously if we are talking about some pyramid farming system it will beat a real player playing legit, that goes without saying

but with them growing normally they will never beat any half decent player

If a person with enough time did the same pyramid farming thing as the bots he would easily beat them too, a human will always be better on SK than bots that cant react like we can

p.s

Cheats arent the only thing that cost this game thousands of players...people just moved with the time. With normal games/MMO games and games on facebook and mobile phones etc not many people want to play a text based game anymore...im sure not many people play those text RPGs anymore either which is basically the same as SK except SK is about numbers.

People just move on with the times, most of the people left here only stay for their friends and the community.
    Star Kingdoms was introduced in August, 2000.
    I was already playing my Dreamcast by the time StarKingdoms was rolled out. I was moving on from StarCraft to Rise of Nations as far as online RTS'. Multima had already been around for awhile. I'm not sure it's the evolution of games themselves that could be seen as a big hit against SK.

I do completely agree though that the platform and the method of deliverance hit SK. The existance of SKFB reminds me of when The New York Times online first launched - it was like a conceit that the medium is changing and nobody could stop it.
  • You are just not intelligent enough to realize that conspiracies are all around you. I'm often involved in at least one at any given time.
    Well I was just asking because I sleep with mine on...I was thinking of joining fc but defo not now knowing its lead by someone who jumps to conclusions.
  • Cheats are nothing more than people with with nothing better to do in life. What sad, miserable lives they must lead.
  • Cheats are nothing more than people with with nothing better to do in life. What sad, miserable lives they must lead.
    They do play SK.
    Some peoples lives are miserable, more miserable than mine at least :-))