Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheaters (Good for SK)

edited March 2012 in General
For as long as I can remember, there has never been a round of SK without cheaters. Cheating is what we talk about in the public forums, it's what causes wars, and creates conflict.

Cheaters become celebrities, we put them up on a pedestal and we analyze everything about them.

To all of you who say "Cheating has shrunk the community." "We don't attract new players because of cheating.", I say, cheating is what you actually love about this game. Every hero needs a villain. Every good story has conflict.

This community, trolol as it may be, thrives off the cheater.

So my hats off to all the cheaters out there ^:)^

Comments

• should have been here 6 rounds ago.
  • Wha happen?
  • half the playerbase left because of the multies :-p
  • While cheaters are good, they are only good when they can be defeated by the rest of SK. Bot armies are untouchable really.
  • like the evil matrix. we need neo!

just follow the white rabbit
  • cheaters keep it interesting, bot armies dont
  • cheaters keep it interesting, bot armies dont
    this
  • While cheaters are good, they are only good when they can be defeated by the rest of SK. Bot armies are untouchable really.
    exactly
  • half the playerbase left because of the multies :-p
    No exaggeration either. Literally dropped a few galaxies.
  • Yep. R41 or so. Lost easily half of our casual playerbase, and a few of the btter players too. Most of us took off for a few rounds but came back when we heard the bot died down.

Say what you will about sketchy players deserving rapes, the ones who got nailed this round that I saw were as clean as they come these days. Pretty grimy, kesha ;)
  • Cheaters = Fun

Bots = Nope

Normal Players = Dream
  • This thread is predicated on the assumption the legit players of sk are too fucking vacant to fill 2 months with events beyond kd building.
  • I dunno I am pretty lazy and I have over 10k land haha
  • This thread is predicated on the assumption the legit players of sk are too fucking vacant to fill 2 months with events beyond kd building.
    your words are too big for my tiny brain

:-?
    Why does the 'events' have to be cheating though. :P Could be cyber bullying, harrassment, backstabbing.
    Why does the 'events' have to be cheating though. :P Could be cyber bullying, harrassment, backstabbing.
    Exactly what I'm sayin'.

• edited March 2012
    Kesha's bot is just so well developed that other cheaters can't compete. The only people that can compete are other coders. It's taken cheating to a very high skill level that most of us aren't willing to invest the time into. Well done Kesha, but there isn't any competition it's just pointless. You should figure out something constructive to do with it for a bit. If somebody else decides to build a bot I'm sure you can give them a proper ass whooping.
  • Like an IP locator and a gift from http://www.poopsenders.com ?
  • Keshas bot kingdoms are shit though. If you log in twice a day and cant outgrow them you arent understanding the basics of building.

Unless you mean cant compete with the quality of accounts it can create/run?
  • If you insert a good cheater onto that bot the accounts will be large. Those accounts are small for a reason. Kesha doesn't want them touched for a reason. He's probably trying to solve the problem and get the accounts to grow large on their own.
  • They will be largER...not large....i know how his bot works and it wont beat decent real players running an account...ever.
  • edited March 2012
    If you program the bot to farm its own food and banks I think you could be quite successful. It would take a large amount of bsgids but that really is the only bottleneck. Then you stick a handful of good cheaters on there to monitor those accounts and that's it. You just have to program farming just as a normal cheater does. Anybody that stands in the way is going to get rolled out early enough in the game to have a monopoly. Right now yes the accounts are small.

Picture meadows on that type of bot. Then you get what I'm trying to say here. It would make s2 look like a walk in the park. He is experimenting with AI too I guaranfuckintee it.
  • I agree with nutjob for once.

It would be pretty easy to have a set of bots set to "offense build"; rather than the explore kd's he makes now, they would be setup to roll out the competition early early on. Another set of farms to be farmed by his real big kd's, with enough food the growth is pretty exponential. My bet is hes not that smart or he doesnt care cause its not really rocket science.
  • to do that would mean you wanted to actually wipe everyone out and grow some massive kds yourself. I dont think thats ever been keshas way of thinking. If it was im pretty sure he would of done it by now
  • It would pretty much boil down to winning a game only your are playing. Seems boring. Ill go play solitaire.
  • Y'all are assuming that Kesha thinks, and that's a dangerous thing to do.
  • and this is why BCart doesn't do anything about bots and multis...
  • Cheats have cost this game thousands of good competitive gamers over the years . NO they have never been good for the game.
  • Absolute idiot ALs have also cost this game its fair share of players too. Not sayin no names
  • Cheats have cost this game thousands of good competitive gamers over the years . NO they have never been good for the game.
    THIS