Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cities: Skyline

2»

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Anyone bite the bullet yet? BLood are you interested? I been watchin tons of videos on youtube.

Here is a guy who I imagine has at least 200+ hours into his city.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMW6X9v6v3E
  • Trebizond had been reclaimed for the Empire from those pesky Turks..
  • I got it for xbox one. Ive got like 4 hours into it so far. I enjoy it.
  • I have it since a while now but not played it till today , no time lol.
    Today I did a 2 hours test and it is not bad , have some complex stuff to manage.
  • Haven played in a few weeks. Selling my
    House and once I'm settled in I'll start up again.
  • i just got a new pc, will reinstall it tomorrow and install the game. finally i can get rid of this shitty laptop! wohoo
  • i just got a new pc, will reinstall it tomorrow and install the game. finally i can get rid of this shitty laptop! wohoo
  • why 3 times? wtf
  • why 3 times? wtf
  • Anyone ever get into this?

I moved recently and just haven't been in the mindset to sit down and play it.

Started a game yesterday and put maybe 1 hour into it. Sat down again today and put going into work for a good 3-4 hours.

Will post a pic when I get home!

• Got a new laptop and was thinking about playing, but don't think I'd be able to.

Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)

My laptop has:
    Intel® HD Graphics 620
    On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.

Means it ain't working, correct fellas?