Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

Comments

• 1 is calculator and 1 reward, i tend to have a lot of tabs open :D
  • Lovsans screen shots seem genuine of 3 kingdoms asking for info and lovsan loves to spam the attackers som around

However barri is right the two kigdoms in question in 1.1. Are highly suspecious

I have noticed on many occasions they have got land from lovsans farms , around the same time as great white shark nd diamond girl 1.16 has made attacks

The kingdoms in 1.1. Also don't speak much .
  • Also no messages from 1.1 ( I think the 3 of kingdoms what messaged are genuine ) the ones in 1.1. I agree with barri on
  • Uh it was me Cam and someone else.

Why do exaggerate everything?
    I dont exaggerate shit man, you just dont realize because you dont see our perspective

Ron, Flames, Greg, theres like 7-10 people who were glad to take us down at any opportunity. Just because you have only a few friends doesnt mean we dont constantly have more enemies

There was a round I took your side which made iwin cry and delete lol....^_^
  • edited September 2017
    Uh it was me Cam and someone else.

Why do exaggerate everything?
    I dont exaggerate shit man, you just dont realize because you dont see our perspective

Ron, Flames, Greg, theres like 7-10 people who were glad to take us down at any opportunity. Just because you have only a few friends doesnt mean we dont constantly have more enemies

There was a round I took your side which made iwin cry and delete lol....^_^
    Its been too long for me to remember most details

I loved EA though, it was a mini version of old SK with the level of intensity and plotting. Getting 5 arsons on you was make or break there haha

I'm glad we had the chance to do it. I met Barry and Riley there and we've talked daily for years now. Theyre brothers to me
  • Your memory lol. You met me on Gears of Conquest, Holo's SK clone. Not EA my god man.
  • Been a fuckin while hasn't it lol
  • well. .. can't be right on all of them!
  • Alright I killed the 1:1 kingdoms. Now we wait for someone to go R/R so I can kidnap them and watch them suffer like a wounded animal.
  • Alright I killed the 1:1 kingdoms. Now we wait for someone to go R/R so I can kidnap them and watch them suffer like a wounded animal.
    So what you're saying is you're going to convert JoeyBagODonuts into my pop farm? Ya know Rob you are the most benevolent bot master I've ever met! I appreciate your helping efforts and I won't forget to include you in my "I'm number ONE" video
    So what you're saying is you're going to convert JoeyBagODonuts into my pop farm? Ya know Rob you are the most benevolent bot master I've ever met! I appreciate your helping efforts and I won't forget to include you in my "I'm number ONE" video
    Almost, but I was actually gonna let you pop farm Miss Meadows (1:2). It makes the most sense.
  • @chefgreg we all know your going to be my pop farm lets be real
  • Rob so did you really have to kill us over in 1:1? I'm sure you noticed that after your warning not to grab any land from the kds you were killing we didn't make any more grabs. Is this your almighty rule from now on that we can't grab from those kds anymore? Are we still allowed to grab from your bots once we reach that point in future rounds?

On a separate issue it's incredibly hypocritical that you kill us for trying to adapt and live in this game that you have ruined. You call us cheaters and thats why you're killing us, yet you're the biggest cheater of them all. I just hope you understand your hypocrisy
  • edited September 2017
    Rob so did you really have to kill us over in 1:1? I'm sure you noticed that after your warning not to grab any land from the kds you were killing we didn't make any more grabs. Is this your almighty rule from now on that we can't grab from those kds anymore? Are we still allowed to grab from your bots once we reach that point in future rounds?

On a separate issue it's incredibly hypocritical that you kill us for trying to adapt and live in this game that you have ruined. You call us cheaters and thats why you're killing us, yet you're the biggest cheater of them all. I just hope you understand your hypocrisy
    LOL Posts: 0

Let me guess you don't have a PF account? But you got my warning about attacking free land which means you have been monitoring this thread. Yet your kingdom has been discussed in this very thread about being a possible multi since yesterday and you decide to speak up once I kill it? Stop fucking trolling me.
  • Rob so did you really have to kill us over in 1:1? I'm sure you noticed that after your warning not to grab any land from the kds you were killing we didn't make any more grabs. Is this your almighty rule from now on that we can't grab from those kds anymore? Are we still allowed to grab from your bots once we reach that point in future rounds?

LOL Posts: 0
    DarkBlood AKA David is Blind ok... literally BLIND, usual he has people post for him here, even to you for votes in the past Rob. This is the first time he felt he actually needed to create a PF account. He's a friend.. I feel bad for him cause he literally did not "see" your warning.. haha poor David tho for real. I also do agree we can't have people running around belligerently war capitalizing, so I've paid close attention to my own grabs, I actually haven't hit a single real player. After getting popped by the samaritan multis early round I've been playing catch up.
  • You literally killed a blind man's KD. That's another level.
  • You literally killed a blind man's KD. That's another level.
    I don't understand how a blind man can play starkingdoms. That blows my mind even more then as to where Lovsan gets the time to update 40 manual kingdoms.
  • edited September 2017
    Robtomo, i dont need that much time anymore lol, Its Only Smellzz is first kingdom ive created in like a few years, those kds in 1:1 have nothing to do with me.

i was also wondering how can a blind guy play this game O.o
  • Robtomo, i dont need that much time anymore lol, Its Only Smellzz is first kingdom ive created in like a few years, those kds in 1:1 have nothing to do with me.

i was also wondering how can a blind guy play this game O.o
    If you had 40 kingdoms you were updating and let's say you spent an average of 5 minutes on each kingdom every time you updated them. That's almost 3 and a half hours worth of time. Then throw in logging from a proxy which is most likely considerably slower then running directly from your ip. So lets just round it up to 4 hours. If you updated them kingdoms just twice a day it's equivalent to a 9-5 full time job.
  • well, all i can say it was a a lot faster and that 40kingdom was just rounded up sum, was close to that. 2 browsers, tor its pretty quick to change ip, other browser running vpn client, and both browsers running sk extesions, so i didnt have to type, just click max sums and so on. U learn to do it fast.
  • I am also very interested in learning how a blind person can play starkingdoms.
  • they have made advances in technology that actually read things to you from your computer. it's crazy I know. I had fun putting spaces between each letter when I chat with him.

and his ol lady helps him also.

But. you know. good job I guess. level 10 douche mode achieved.

viva, get off his dick.
  • Lmfao Jesus, rob give the blind dude a bot kd
  • edited September 2017
    well, all i can say it was a a lot faster and that 40kingdom was just rounded up sum, was close to that. 2 browsers, tor its pretty quick to change ip, other browser running vpn client, and both browsers running sk extesions, so i didnt have to type, just click max sums and so on. U learn to do it fast.
    Idk I've never used Tor personally, but i've heard it is quite slow. And a VPN is gonna have a set amount of servers you can connect to. So not only would you be limited with the amount of connections, but you would also need to remember which kingdom was used on which ip.

Im actually going to download Tor and see how fast this process is.

• well, all i can say it was a a lot faster and that 40kingdom was just rounded up sum, was close to that. 2 browsers, tor its pretty quick to change ip, other browser running vpn client, and both browsers running sk extesions, so i didnt have to type, just click max sums and so on. U learn to do it fast.
    Idk I've never used Tor personally, but i've heard it is quite slow. And a VPN is gonna have a set amount of servers you can connect to. So not only would you be limited with the amount of connections, but you would also need to remember which kingdom was used on which ip.

the vpn service i used had 46 countries, and i had to make all new bsgids, i dunno its just stuff that stays in your spine. some tor nodes were slow but its just 1 click and the node changes.
  • How often can you change your ip address on tor? I would assume on demand by the way you spoke about it?
  • i dont know, it changed always when i tried, only thing i noticed that i got same ips quite often and tor should have around 2million nodes.
  • edited September 2017
    i dont know, it changed always when i tried, only thing i noticed that i got same ips quite often and tor should have around 2million nodes.
    I didn't know you could apply a VPN to a specific browser. In my experience once you connect to the VPN server it masks your ip on any browser or application running on your computer.

Unless you were running Tor on top of the VPN connection?
  • edited September 2017
    Lmfao Jesus, rob give the blind dude a bot kd
    For real.
    Lol
  • edited September 2017
    its an extension for chrome, pretty handy. i dunno why i would be running tor on vpn, the thing was to be able update 2 kingdoms at once and mostly it was just around 10-20 mouse clicks that was required per kingdom, all bsgids saved in the browser so it was just click click click :P the less typing, the faster it is.

oh and its also nice that you can use only 1 email adress for as many bsgid you want :)