Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

Comments

• What about that time I whooped Darius and co in EA?

You finished the round out but I finished first.
    most EA games were me, riley, and barry vs 7-10 of you guys and it was an even fight lmao
    Lol nah Flames never played EA really and you left out CIA / iwin on your team and Omni n his lackies.helped you often... It was Ron, arson, sped, Damo and myself and sometimes Rmag. Sometimes randoms wanted revenge on you guys but then again you all had a tendency to run quad hits back to back to back so it's expected

most EA games were me, riley, and barry vs 7-10 of you guys and it was an even fight lmao
    Lol nah Flames never played EA really and you left out CIA / iwin on your team and Omni n his lackies.helped you often... It was Ron, arson, sped, Damo and myself and sometimes Rmag. Sometimes randoms wanted revenge on you guys but then again you all had a tendency to run quad hits back to back to back so it's expected
    true, i forgot about iwin because hes been fucked off a couple years now

omni was more of a fremeny through circumstance. we took each other out more than once lol, one round it was so uneven we had to join up though

true, i forgot about iwin because hes been fucked off a couple years now

omni was more of a fremeny through circumstance. we took each other out more than once lol, one round it was so uneven we had to join up though
    Yeah the Rd after we all killed ourselves battling and he finished rank 1 lol... The whole server wanted you boys dead hehe... Damnit I miss EA
  • @Robtomo

I think there are mutli kds of Lovsan that you missed and he continues to cheat.

His kds all have similar themed names, such as finnish or stoner names as you said. There is another them Game of Thrones names. When I was attacked by two of his DWS his land was quickly farmed by 1:1 game of thrones players, not sure if 1:18 kds got anything.

Anyway Lovsan just got hit and the game of thrones kds appear to get involved. Coincidence? I think not. I think they also belong to him.
    Lovsan got hit by 4D, then got hit by you.

So you must cheat?
  • I don't watch game of thrones. Which ones are you referring to?
  • I'm going by the fact these game of thrones kds got land first when his dws suicided on me. And now he gets hit and they pop up again.

If you are going to be a dick don't say anything. It was directed at Rob for his thoughts as he was watching kds. You know very well you're talking shit for the sake of it.

I have nothing to lose thanks to your cheating sectormate. He went untouched with his mutlis and im saying more exist.
  • 1:1 dothraki and blood riders.

1:18 viserion and the other terra next to it.
  • Sooo uhh if you guys could just kill everyone but me that would be great. Just need to beat hazza this round that guy is a legend.
  • didn't do anything else than take both hitters som and sent to few friends.
  • @lovsan you never sent me any som's?
  • Well I hope Rob doesnt have any history on them then. Linking to any attacks on your multis. I cant prove the news anymore, but took advantage from your suiciding Dws. They cleaned up the land fast. And so happens to be your friend. And following a theme.

You are an avid tv and movie watcher. I think it is highly likely you would choose these names.
  • I'm going by the fact these game of thrones kds got land first when his dws suicided on me. And now he gets hit and they pop up again.

If you are going to be a dick don't say anything. It was directed at Rob for his thoughts as he was watching kds. You know very well you're talking shit for the sake of it.

I have nothing to lose thanks to your cheating sectormate. He went untouched with his mutlis and im saying more exist.
    Much like a bunch of other KD's got free land when suiciders suicided? I don't see your point.
  • sent too all whom asked who hit me. you never asked,dont even know ur kd but must be small if you still havent beaten hazza.
  • Well I hope Rob doesnt have any history on them then. Linking to any attacks on your multis. I cant prove the news anymore, but took advantage from your suiciding Dws. They cleaned up the land fast. And so happens to be your friend. And following a theme.

You are an avid tv and movie watcher. I think it is highly likely you would choose these names.
    well, i didnt make many terras and all that i made are dead, shame because its pretty dam op pt :P
  • inactive is a good word, 100% sure I'm bigger then hazza, sarcasm font should have been used.
  • I'm baffled as to how Lovsan has the time to update 40 different kingdoms manually. That's like a full time job.
  • edited September 2017
    take a screenshot of the pms you sent to "friends" lovsan, youre full of shit
  • Utz isnt dead
  • sure ill post them here right away.
  • He likely did send a pm to cover his ass.
  • A pm really doesnt prove anything either way.
  • A pm really doesnt prove anything either way.
    He couldve forgotten

I asked his multi for one and gave him 5 minutes after it send a "i am ignorant i dont post on pfs" bullshit pm lol

havent recieved jack shit
  • Yeah he told me he doesnt have a pf account lol.
  • Dont look its a dick pic
  • ye what about the dude that actually hit 4d lovsey?
  • ye what about him? viserion?
  • wheres the pm to him
  • 3 starkingdoms tabs?