Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Mad?

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Bit strange how I caught you sabotaging along with several other probe farms around similar times isn't it
    Kingdoms around 100k with 30% pfs

• Bit strange how I caught you sabotaging along with several other probe farms around similar times isn't it
    Kingdoms around 100k with 30% pfs

Really odd you didn't post any proof! Too busy jerking off to taliban members fucking goats? Got your mouse n keyboard all sticky again?

• Greg I honestly carnt believe that golf club let's peados work for them

I am on the verge of ringing them

Not even joking

Now that would be funny....

Haha your boss saying

Gregory put them thongs down
    Take the oven gloves off and stop flipping burgers

Get your jacket and fuck off
  • Haha I've just emailed the golf club expressing my concerns

Pretended to be a regular with a membership

Good luck when you go in tomorow gregory
  • Hey viva dont you think your jokes are old and played out? You know kinda like your whore of a wifes nasty pussy? I heard the whole town ran trains on that skank bitch and you wifed it up bc you are a little dicked weasel and have homo tendencies anyways! Is it true you have her go to the bar and get random dudes to nut inside her so that you can smell her nasty panties when she gets home? STFU and get a life you fucking faggot!

• edited May 2017
    " excuse me Gregory can you Please step inside my office please, we've had complaints "

I told them in the email if the complaint isn't took seriously I will take to social media and leave terrible reviews online.

You flip burgers for a living gregory
    Your disposable

Anyway we will see tomorow

Looks like your kids will be calling me daddy from now on

Daddy viva

• Feel a bit guilty about the email now if I am honest.
    If it's true probably the most classless thing that could be done.. we play a texted base game created in the late 90s early 2000s. Shouldn't be that serious
    If it's true probably the most classless thing I that could be done.. we play a texted base game created in the late 90s early 2000s. Shouldn't be that serious
    What he said is just as bad......

If it's true probably the most classless thing I that could be done.. we play a texted base game created in the late 90s early 2000s. Shouldn't be that serious
    What he said is just as bad......

He didn't send an email to your place of employment.. you know where the average joe makes money? Pretty sick sh*t mate, if you actually did.. nobody deserves that regardless of what's said in these dead forums.
  • edited May 2017
    Viva couldn't fight his way through a paper bag. Like this imbecile could construct a well though out complaint to anyone? hahaha
  • Bloody hell the guy only flips a few burgers, rolls a few sausages around a pan and cracks a few eggs each day

He's not a brain surgeon who has operations booked in tomorow.

If he makes a public apology for calling my girlfriend is will email them back saying I got the wrong gold club
    I will say it was a one with similar name

The balls in his court

• what did you attempt to say viva? do we have an interpreter fluent in idiot or does Google have that translate feature yet?
  • '
    what did you attempt to say viva? do we have an interpreter fluent in idiot or does Google have that translate feature yet?
    Seriously. Here's a little lesson for you, Viva:

Your is a possessive – it means something belongs to you.
    Ex: Viva, your kingdom-building skills are terrible unless you cheat.

The word "you're" is short for “you are"
    Ex: You're one of the dumbest people on these forums. You're wasting our time with each and every post that you make.

Also, there's no "r" in the word "can't" - I'm from the south and even southerners don't say "carn't"

It's very annoying to see you try to insult people when you can't even do it right. If you truly did send a complaint to some place of business, whoever reads it probably stopped reading after the 3rd or 4th incorrect usage of the words "your" and "you're"

I can only imagine what your "complaint" said:
    "Dur Dur Dur, my name is Viva La Bitch and I think you're cooking peoplz be bad. They carn't cook good. Your going to wish you had good cooking peoplz because now me going to tell peoplz nots to be there and stuff"

• I can only imagine what your "complaint" said:
    "Dur Dur Dur, my name is Viva La Bitch and I think you're cooking peoplz be bad. They carn't cook good. Your going to wish you had good cooking peoplz because now me going to tell peoplz nots to be there and stuff"

:))
  • edited May 2017
    Don't care who viva is or was but Chubzie.was definitely a bank farmed DW... all pop income, 700 facs and 15k plus tanks that early on? Lol yeah you're "legit"
    Calling me a cheater that farms banks.
    Don't you know anything about strat. If you choose DW, best strat is going high pop, cause of the cheap goons. Only way you can keep up with the biggies is to go high pop and focus on offence, what is your defence (ppl leave ya alone with high offence)
    Income is hard with a DW account, and a better way to gain income is pf's in week 2 (At the start I had under 5% pf's). I robbed big kd's for like 250k rob if I was lucky.
    it's impossible to get that income with 3.5k land by going mines and res with DW

Pathetic to call me a cheater. BTW I didn't even had many tanks. When I was 800k NW I had 6k tanks, 15k ld's and like 30k goons. Don't talk bullshit plz

• D DAY
  • I had probe farms saboing you?
  • edited May 2017
    Don't care who viva is or was but Chubzie.was definitely a bank farmed DW... all pop income, 700 facs and 15k plus tanks that early on? Lol yeah you're "legit"
    Calling me a cheater that farms banks.
    Don't you know anything about strat. If you choose DW, best strat is going high pop, cause of the cheap goons. Only way you can keep up with the biggies is to go high pop and focus on offence, what is your defence (ppl leave ya alone with high offence)
    Income is hard with a DW account, and a better way to gain income is pf's in week 2 (At the start I had under 5% pf's). I robbed big kd's for like 250k rob if I was lucky.
    it's impossible to get that income with 3.5k land by going mines and res with DW

Pathetic to call me a cheater. BTW I didn't even had many tanks. When I was 800k NW I had 6k tanks, 15k ld's and like 30k goons. Don't talk bullshit plz

Hahaha you're going to give me lessons on DW? HAHAHA gtfoh! Bro you got rolled out twice n cried, see the problem with your bs theory is when you get rolled on like you did, its crippling and you struggle to recover! You thought you were going to slide in under the radar and piggy back hits from the massive ATs n run off freely? How'd that work out for you? I don't need lessons on DW but thank you anyways, maybe I mistook your LDs for tanks... if so my bad
  • '
    what did you attempt to say viva? do we have an interpreter fluent in idiot or does Google have that translate feature yet?
    Seriously. Here's a little lesson for you, Viva:

Your is a possessive – it means something belongs to you.
    Ex: Viva, your kingdom-building skills are terrible unless you cheat.

The word "you're" is short for “you are"
    Ex: You're one of the dumbest people on these forums. You're wasting our time with each and every post that you make.

Also, there's no "r" in the word "can't" - I'm from the south and even southerners don't say "carn't"

It's very annoying to see you try to insult people when you can't even do it right. If you truly did send a complaint to some place of business, whoever reads it probably stopped reading after the 3rd or 4th incorrect usage of the words "your" and "you're"

I can only imagine what your "complaint" said:
    Hahaha awesomeness
  • Who's my multi?
  • Haha Chefgreg

You probably are 1 of the idiots in 1:17. Only thing you guys do is gang small people and if you get hig back, almost suicide with all 3 kd's. If there should be someone be judged of multieing, it's you guys.
  • Who's my multi?
    :-h
  • Haha Chefgreg

You probably are 1 of the idiots in 1:17. Only thing you guys do is gang small people and if you get hig back, almost suicide with all 3 kd's. If there should be someone be judged of multieing, it's you guys.
    Plz tell me what little guy we GBd?

Hotdog? DW 24k goons 2k lts = no gb

ScallyWag : the turtle threatening ppl?

Venum : 38k goons 4k lds n 2k tanks?

My sector was hit by multies, robs bot and massive ATs... you landed in a decent sector and was in the #1 alliance hitting kds with no alliance... you got ZERO MULTI activity after hitting so where is the multi accusations coming from? So Let me get this straight, you're upset that you hit someone and got doubled back? Hahaha don't hit ppl who can roll you back if you want to play pretty pretty kingdom's! It's pretty simple really
  • Man people can't keep their hands off me :)

May 5, 14:09:58 Our kingdom Rollo The Janitor (1:14) bravely defended against NetCam (1:1) and lost 955 planets.

May 5, 14:12:17 NetCam (1:1) Spy on Military 49,469 272 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (13) UNAVAILABLE (8) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (4)
    Soldiers 0 521 522 0 522
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 4,026 4,027 1,979 4,027
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 11,342 11,343 0 11,343