Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Mad?

edited April 2017 in General
Here we go, I made someone mad.

My guess:

Chubzie (1:18)
Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on April 30, 12:55:15
Ok, you're doomed till end of round

April 30, 18:00:02 Forces from Pacific Rim (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 8 laser troopers, 159 laser dragoons, and 96 tanks.
April 30, 18:00:42 Forces from Rashford (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 178 laser dragoons, and 110 tanks.
April 30, 18:01:39 Forces from Buttercup (1:7) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 6 soldiers, 12 laser troopers, 209 laser dragoons, and 123 tanks.
April 30, 18:02:34 Forces from Vanu (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 166 laser dragoons, and 104 tanks.
April 30, 18:03:26 Forces from Thir (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 6 soldiers, 11 laser troopers, 211 laser dragoons, and 147 tanks.
April 30, 18:04:57 Forces from Eight Miles (1:6) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, 111 laser dragoons, and 78 tanks.

Comments

• Ohhh damn! :/
  • April 30, 19:00:02 Forces from Pewdiepie (1:4) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 6 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 161 laser dragoons, and 108 tanks.
    April 30, 19:00:59 Forces from Wooden Boy (1:20) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 7 soldiers, 11 laser troopers, 199 laser dragoons, and 129 tanks.
    April 30, 19:02:06 Forces from Phantomz (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 6 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 179 laser dragoons, and 98 tanks.
    April 30, 19:03:06 Forces from Fly United (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 166 laser dragoons, and 97 tanks.
    April 30, 19:04:01 Forces from Ghost One (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 11 laser troopers, 199 laser dragoons, and 131 tanks.
    April 30, 19:04:55 Forces from Fire Emblemm (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 13 laser troopers, 251 laser dragoons, and 132 tanks.
    April 30, 19:06:19 Forces from Ghost Recon (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 12 laser troopers, 228 laser dragoons, and 145 tanks.
  • What a bitchass, taking Pewdiepie's name in vain
  • April 30, 19:07:14 Forces from Blue Crush (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 157 laser dragoons, and 104 tanks.
    April 30, 19:08:06 Forces from Drummer (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 175 laser dragoons, and 103 tanks.
    April 30, 19:09:02 Forces from Nintendrew (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 7 laser troopers, 160 laser dragoons, and 94 tanks.
    April 30, 19:09:56 Forces from Conner (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 160 laser dragoons, and 107 tanks.
    April 30, 19:10:56 Forces from Viva la Sux (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 13 laser troopers, 245 laser dragoons, and 148 tanks.
    April 30, 19:11:53 Forces from Ru1ns (1:20) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 10 laser troopers, 223 laser dragoons, and 129 tanks.
    April 30, 19:13:14 Forces from aviv (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 206 laser dragoons, and 105 tanks.
    April 30, 19:14:16 Forces from Golden Sun (1:16) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 8 laser troopers, 157 laser dragoons, and 108 tanks.
    April 30, 19:15:14 Forces from Lala Land (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 9 laser troopers, 173 laser dragoons, and 94 tanks.
  • Cmon now rob use your bots for something good and kill these multis instead
  • I'm not home ATM and that many kingdoms is too big of a task for my phone, but if you want to go ahead and gather all the multis info and send me a list in this format (Kingdom Name: Numbered position in sector 1-20: coordinates) (Example: Syl:3:1:14). I will be sure to take care of them at my earliest convience.
  • Thanks. I'll post in a few.
  • edited May 2017
    PM Sent

Anyone know who "All I Want Is You" 1:10 belongs to? That is the largest KD with the IP 858-29-37-ED

Also anyone know who Chubzie is? This all started after I hit him and he threatened that "my round is doomed".

First set of multies came from IPs:

806-02-86-28
    813-C0-A8-05
    721-03-6A-41
    903-21-CB-17
    813-4C-A3-10
  • edited May 2017
    OMG,

I have nothing to do with that :S. I have never cheated with any multie in this game :S

now I see why I was killed, why would you post this with any further information? I was gonna reply at your message that you didn't know that I was fcked before your hit. Kinda obvious and pathetic Rob is just killing someone without having any information. He doesn't care at all

Thanks for blaming me as a multie kd :(
  • edited May 2017
    I was mad cause I was hit 2 times by kd's in 1:17, after we had a Dark Matter Plaquefor like 3 days and I was sabo'd after that.
    I was rebuilding after the Dark Matter Plaque, gaining land (guess from the wrong person in 1:17).
    After these 2 hits I putted in my signature that next KD would get hit back over and over again, and you hitted me than. But after my 1 failed on you I calmed down and I was trying to rebuild, but than I saw I got killed and I didn't know for what :S
  • Hmm. I get threatened with "doom", 2 hours later 30+ multies attack me.
  • To me, the sad part out of all of this is whomever the multi owner is/was, the attacks on Sped were over a minute apart meaning they made a hit with one KD, logged out of that KD, logged into another, made a hit, etc. etc...that's more pathetic than having a bot.
  • Terrible
  • Well it wasn't me.
    Next round I don;t take DW, maybe that works better for me to not get killed that soon :S
  • I dunno when these multies got outa nb-mode, maybe just after your hit on me and I am just very unlucky.

And I said you where doomed by me and I would hit ya till end of round, but it was only 1 hit with 35k goons, I cooled down and hitted bots when wls came back
  • And I messaged you back explaining myself and you never responded, despite being online.
  • Yeah and than your first thought is that Im a multie and you ask Rob to kill me?

I was just frustrated and explained ya why, but believe what you want.
  • It looks suspicious that after you warn him he gets multi news.

Also slightly suspicious how you only have really a few posts to your name

However no i dont believe they were you they will belong to the Hitler guy who had the Dws in 1.4 last week as these Dws appeared when rob killed his off.

We all know that there is approximately 7 sets of people using multi's to this day I think

1) Rob
    2) that dk Hitler or whatever his name is
    3) Malaysians and zao
    4) LT
    5) meadows
    6) lovsan
    7) Team ron ( i dont think all of team ron use them and or don't know about them but there is one.or two in that group what have multiple probe farms
  • Yeah it's suspucious, I can even understand they think this.

But it would also have been very stupid if I care about my account.
    Anyway I can live with it and will try again next round.
    And I almost never read pf's or post anything here, just followed the discussion against Rob and Syl. And than I saw this and I understood why I got killed, but the multie isn't me
  • Nah I think that's pretty obvious that it's not you
    It's the fella what speaks really bad English

Hitler guy
    He's probably on the payroll for TR
  • Protip: If you get hit, don't immediately threaten the person. I was hit 2x already and am doing just fine.
  • Terrible
    80% chance its you
  • You quoted 90% last week

Who are you in game
    Ice cream van??

How many probe farms you got this round
    Just the 3
  • Why does Viva always leave himself out of lists like this?
  • chubz got mad after hitting chef and I, just like I made viva die. Even though he got his RO friends to AT on me :) Still killed all 3
  • chubz got mad after hitting chef and I, just like I made viva die. Even though he got his RO friends to AT on me :) Still killed all 3
    I heard you tried to suck hot dog off

You never killed me
    If you think that then your an idiot lol

• You deleted after a choo choo I'd say it's as close to killing someone as anything else lol :p
  • Don't care who viva is or was but Chubzie.was definitely a bank farmed DW... all pop income, 700 facs and 15k plus tanks that early on? Lol yeah you're "legit"
  • You deleted after a choo choo I'd say it's as close to killing someone as anything else lol :p

I only really signed up to play with Mr boom
    But once we were multied in week 1/2 it was pointless continuing much

You carnt recover from it.
    Hot dog took 50 multi hits
  • Suck Hot dog off?

Pretty sure I asked who he was and he didnt reply, and then I think I asked if we were going to continue hitting which he only ever sent "Wls will see you in 19hrs"

so no I dont consider that sucking him off...