Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#1 use farm to get som?

Comments

• I actually get sick of kting multies round in round out, dunno bout you bro
  • Most of you have been around longer than me, how are you still so fucking bad at this game lol
    Keshas tools can't turn a n00b into a pro.

Im with flazer on the whole multi killing business though, I took a few rounds off of SK cause multi killing is pointless & boring, staring at a wall sounds as appealing.
  • So can someone recommend me an SK like game that doesn't explicitly allow it's user-base to cheat?
  • Your mom
  • Your mom
    where do i register?
  • blind devotion to the rules is just dumb...
  • You guys are pretty dumb if you didn't see this coming. Every single round he makes "innocent explore kingdoms" that he begins using to probe rape anyone who somehow goes against his morals. Believing any justification to ignore blatant multis just makes you all idiots, and is what makes kesha so much better than 90% of SK players
    Those who live in glass houses....

Sci, did you kill his multies last round?
    Dunno what you mean. I never try to hide mine and usually make my intentions rather clear when I'm misbehaving :P
    Naughty Naughty meadows, likes it rough!!!
  • What I'm saying is not killing them when you're aware of them and they are causing hard because of WHAT HE COULD DO NEXT ROUND, let's him do whatever the fuck he wants.

He's like a small child in a toy store that stupid parents sedate by buying him whatever he wants, because if they don't he'll throw a temper tantrum and ruin their day. Who gives a shit, tell the kid to shut the fuck up and be quite; don't let him get what he wants.
    Like I said, I didnt know they wer actually being used against people...usually they arent :)
    You guys are pretty dumb if you didn't see this coming. Every single round he makes "innocent explore kingdoms" that he begins using to probe rape anyone who somehow goes against his morals. Believing any justification to ignore blatant multis just makes you all idiots, and is what makes kesha so much better than 90% of SK players
    Those who live in glass houses....

Sci, did you kill his multies last round?
    Dunno what you mean. I never try to hide mine and usually make my intentions rather clear when I'm misbehaving :P

Thats true haha cant argue with that
  • stop kissing ass dan your embarrasing me
    No, it's not dumb. If BCart ever did his job during rounds, it would ensure that no one person could, say, hold the whole damn server hostage with tons of bots. And don't give me no motive bullshit if you can't tell me Kesha's real name or what his/her favorite album is then you can't say for sure what would prompt him/her to do it again so don't fucking call me blind or dumb.
    No, it's not dumb. If BCart ever did his job during rounds, it would ensure that no one person could, say, hold the whole damn server hostage with tons of bots. And don't give me no motive bullshit if you can't tell me Kesha's real name or what his/her favorite album is then you can't say for sure what would prompt him/her to do it again so don't fucking call me blind or dumb.

Your blind or dumb

Your blind or dumb
    *You're
    1.) Kesha Rose Sebert
    2.) Bestie Boys - Licensed to Ill

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesha#Musical_style_and_influences

I think he just wants to become the best electropop performer in the world. idk tho.
  • I don't trust anyone who doesn't think Paul's Boutique is the Beastie Boy's best album.
  • edited March 2012
    blind devotion to the rules is just dumb...

Your blind or dumb
    *You're
    Gewd won!
  • if you dont know how to use bank finder and just rob randomly 3h offline kingdoms you are just a student nothing else. and if you say dont need tools at all you just admint you dont play this game, you just exist in this game.
    tools are good for calcing attacks as far as anything else idk seems a little one sided having the 'status quo' only have access to them.
  • everyone has access to them
  • everyone has access to them
    where?
  • sk.moo.lt its always been open to everyone you just have to sign up and your in. its just easier for some ppl to cry about it than actually ask someone for a link
  • edited March 2012
    I dont even know how to use these. this site is fake
  • used it a bit this rd, its dece for tracking growth
  • I dont even know how to use these. this site is fake
    wat :-))
  • I dont even know how to use these. this site is fake
    wat :-))
    Its true. Illiterate people can't tell the difference between genuine and fake. To them, they're just words.
    wtf...are you a midschooler or something?
    i have acess to the enviroment he's in, the events that trigger specific actions, the consequences, how he's affected by them

i dont need to know his name to study his behavior...

open your mind, fool....OPEN YOUR MIND!!!!
  • negneg
    edited March 2012
    ^v^