Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#1 use farm to get som?

edited March 2012 in General
March 20, 20:37:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Alara Reborn (1:10)
March 20, 20:37:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
March 20, 20:39:22 Forces from PatRICK (2:14) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 282 planets, 21,793 platinum, 4,506 civilians, 56,200 energy, and 13 honor.
Our military has lost: 128 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 693 laser dragoons, and 643 tanks.

Comments

• That would be a fairly large probe farm. He probably just asked on aim for your SoM.
  • my all farms are same size, if you play with 3-4 accounts to get 4k lander all you need is only explore
  • Yes but I find it hard to believe there is more then one horribly degraded human being such as yourself playing SK and making automated bots.

Friend.
  • due to playing high sms, hapheing low p12obes to get soms and soks and such Ill phail a bunch, so I ask people in scallywags blast g12oup on AIM to t12y and get hits. You can look at the histo12y oph the blast g12oup and see I ask a lot :-p
  • btw i talk 12eta12ded 12ight now cause my macbook keyboa12d sucks
  • Sorry I have trouble loving and tolerating sometimes which is why I need many friends to help me!
  • when I get home ill look phou12 the log oph it
  • i better play with bot spending 5min a day and have power to rape morons like you instead of wasting half a day and be in top 10 and get killed without a reason by moron ALs :D
    Yes but I find it hard to believe there is more then one horribly degraded human being such as yourself playing SK and making automated bots.

Friend.
  • so technically you are using your friends as your probe farm? same result = you cheat.
  • so technically you are using your friends as your probe farm? same result = you cheat.
    Your faggot liths do worse than this on a daily basis, its cute that you threaten what every sk player does yet let your friends actually cheat.

such a tool haha
  • lmao great point except Alara isn't Flazer.

waaaaaa he got rank one he must of cheated. get real.
  • I am alara. He asked me to get the som over aim in scally chat since we were In scally together last round. You shouldn't threaten to kill me because he hit one of your multis Kesha

Ive been playing for 3 rounds but I haven't posted on here yet since I took a lot of shit on here last round, but I'm friendly I promise!
  • No matching IP etc?

You have played for years and you are coming to the PFs with this ??
  • I guess going 0 p12obes, going on alliance pho12ums to look phou12 a sox also makes you a cheate12 too :-p
  • zeality clean up ur own yard first, then call some other nation faggots, faggot
  • Wanadoo, SKs cleanest player.
    actually...there is a point here.

the idea of someone from alliance X asking for sok from a friend in alliance Y.
    this goes against the core dynamics of fights between alliances.

on a side note, even in real life we have spies, double agents and such. but guess what happens when they are busted?

but this kind of behavior has been allowed by all AL for too long now...

making this kind of probing illegal, would add a new feature to this game and make it more interesting for the veterans.
  • edited March 2012
    101%, cheated once, lost my virginity, and saw those bad dark things that i dont wanna see anymore O:)
  • same old song? liths = devils and nonlith = angels?
    so technically you are using your friends as your probe farm? same result = you cheat.
    Your faggot liths do worse than this on a daily basis, its cute that you threaten what every sk player does yet let your friends actually cheat.

such a tool haha
  • The song will change when it stops being true ;)
  • Sadly the song won't change.
  • FFS FLAZER IF YOU DONT GET A NEW FUCKING KEYBOARD ILL BUY YOU ONE FROM THE DISCOUNT AISLE FOR £3.99
  • same old song? liths = devils and nonlith = angels?
    so technically you are using your friends as your probe farm? same result = you cheat.

such a tool haha
    Nonono, what he means is Liths = Devils.

Non Liths = Average person being ripped off by white collar bastards

No one's an angel.
  • if liths where just average noone would bother to talk about them even if they stopped playing this game allready 3 years or 4?
  • if liths where just average noone would bother to talk about them even if they stopped playing this game allready 3 years or 4?

Liths on SK are like the USA in world politics. You can never find a thread without mentioning it.
  • edited March 2012
    I'm from USA and I am not a robot.
  • meh...
    Ive been to the one on the right. Theres a hot chick in my lectures from the one on the left.
  • picture small...i wrote something on top of the pics :P