Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis

Comments

• Well, thanks for killing me (Horn Kaiser 1:16) Rob.
    So, I am multi because I was in top5, right ?
    Next time I'll know not to be in the top10 or even top 20.
  • Because you are not in [Flyunited] ; Robs are one of the Flyunited kd. Just leave the game for a moment dude. Let them win this round, let them happy and smile like a kids.
    Well, thanks for killing me (Horn Kaiser 1:16) Rob.
  • I'm Rollo The Janitor (1:14) , not a multi . Take note please.
  • sorry, I was in 1:13, and was in [FlyUnited].
    in 1:16 I was last round.
    Because you are not in [Flyunited] ; Robs are one of the Flyunited kd. Just leave the game for a moment dude. Let them win this round, let them happy and smile like a kids.
  • He always has his own agenda. I'm just glad I'm not one of them that sucks his dick to try live longer.
  • Rob can fuck off with his crusade for other multies, he's the fucker that started most of this..., he's just a sad little dude that can't get it up
  • edited April 2017
    Because you are not in [Flyunited] ; Robs are one of the Flyunited kd. Just leave the game for a moment dude. Let them win this round, let them happy and smile like a kids.

Is that why you true drilling fly united with your multi's??
  • Funny how much of a chump rob is to actually think he'd be able to track me down.
  • Funny how much of a chump rob is to actually think he'd be able to track me down.
    At this point syl you just need to stfu. You're almost as bad as rob for egging him on and now it's to the point that I think you're sort of a cunt too, so just shut up bro.. hate saying it but you're obviously not helping at all.
  • You could:

A) Stop talking so he stops hunting
    B) Tell the truth and admit you're not playing
    C) Tell the truth and tell him where you are so he can kill you and leave everyone else alone
  • You could:

A) Stop talking so he stops hunting
    B) Tell the truth and admit you're not playing
    C) Tell the truth and tell him where you are so he can kill you and leave everyone else alone
    Hahaha you know syl gonna poke the bear until the uni is a burnt pile of char
  • Its nothing to do with Syl, he would have done this regardless. Any agenda he says he has is a smokescreen for his true agenda.
  • edited April 2017
    Funny how much of a chump rob is to actually think he'd be able to track me down.
    At this point syl you just need to stfu. You're almost as bad as rob for egging him on and now it's to the point that I think you're sort of a cunt too, so just shut up bro.. hate saying it but you're obviously not helping at all.
    Almost as bad as rob? are you fucking kidding me?

Yeah maybe I'm a cunt because I think it's funny to fuck with this idiot, that seems pretty accurate all things considered (not to mention me and spedsk have had our disputes, although I don't have it out for him personally, it was fun to rival). For all I know robs got some serious psychological issues and I'm doing anything but helping. However in the context of this game, I'm in no way, on any level, as bad as him. You even trying to make that comparison tells me one of a few things. Either you're a little desperate to protect your KD (which is probably it because you build well) or you have no fucking clue what robs mode of action is in this game or you're just a fucking dumbass.

Don't even pretend for a minute, that this piece of shit hasn't literally been fucking over every possible round for all of us for two fucking years.. PandaSK? Shitlord had to bot under an alter ego because his reputation was worse than fucking ISIS. So you can go fuck yourself if you actually think i'm even a fraction of the piece of coagulating pile of moldy stinking rotten fucking donkey diarrhea that rob has proven himself to be countless times.

You cunts want to know where I am? you really think that's going to fix this shit?

Fine.

S8N (1:1)

Kill off my 4 day late start, once a day log in pointless KD I couldn't give two flying fucks about.

Chances are he'll kill me off, lay back for a few days or weeks, then when everyone thinks the round will be fine and scores might actually be somewhat representative, he will come back and fuck over whoever he wants and laugh about it. It's what he does, most people here know it, and if you don't think that's going to happen, you're fooling yourself.

Maybe me pointing out I would say is blatantly obvious across the board will help diffuse the situation but I really doubt it. Don't even compare me to robhomo again. Have fun losing the round to a manchild bro.
  • No hard feelings :)
  • Can I 4x you?
  • Can I 4x you?
    Sure bud have at 'er
  • TLDR
    1.Fuck yourself for comparing me to tomo
    2.My death will probably change nothing
  • edited April 2017
    your death will bring an end to the great plague!
  • If he calls off his goons for the rest of the round, I'll stand corrected, and if he lets the game play out for the next two rounds. I'll stop ripping on him
  • edited April 2017
    we don't normally negotiate with feline terrorists but your demands have been documented.

I'll get the chopper fueled and the armor plated city bus ready. I'm gonna need at least four hostages though syl, you know how this works.
  • TLDR
    1.**** yourself for comparing me to tomo
    You are correct. Your death will change nothing. Never has never will.
  • TLDR
    1.**** yourself for comparing me to tomo
    You are correct. Your death will change nothing. Never has never will.
    "Your death will change nothing. Never has never will."

That's some universal truth if I ever saw it
  • we don't normally negotiate with feline terrorists but your demands have been documented.

I'll get the chopper fueled and the armor plated city bus ready. I'm gonna need at least four hostages though syl, you know how this works.
    Will Bcart's servers work as hostages?
  • It's a way of life there's always multi's

Robs
    Hitler
    Zao
    Team ron

Nothing to can do unfortunately
    Rob is more of a man than Hitler and zao and team ron

Team ron sit about eating burgers and sucking bell ends all day
  • If he calls off his goons for the rest of the round, I'll stand corrected, and if he lets the game play out for the next two rounds. I'll stop ripping on him
    What fun would it be if I didn't get a reaction when I killed people. I feed off of your anger Syl, you're just to dumb to realize it.
    What fun would it be if I didn't get a reaction when I killed people. I feed off of your anger Syl, you're just to dumb to realize it.
    You think I'm reacting to you killing me?
    You're too dumb to realize I'm 100% here for fun. I don't have anything to prove unlike you, I don't give a shit about my kingdom the vast majority of the time and I don't lord anything over people. I mean it's a text based strategy game for fucks sakes like who really cares?
    Obviously you do, but I sure as fuck do not.

Remember, you're the one who came after me AFTER I called you out for your shit.
    You're the one posting lists of kingdoms asking people to reveal trying to find me. I'm not the one who was on a long ass retarded dumb fuck dipshit witch hunt.
    You know how many kingdoms of mine you killed? One KD over a year ago in a round where Omni wound up sustaining against your bot, you killed me along a few others like ROI and then stalled on him. Did I get angry and rant then? Nope because this game isn't my life and it's inconsequential.

You're the one up acts like the child. I just call it like I see it and use creative insults when I can because I get a kick out of it and it's fun. Half my posts I'm chuckling the whole time while I write.
    You think that's anger?
    No wonder you act this way, seems like you have no sense of emotion in the first place.

The only angry post was towards TJx2ndCx.

• Classic rob post at the end of the witch hunt too.
    Exhaustive frivolous search only halted by the cries of other players I actually have respect for. Your search yielding some dumbfuckery display of your utter incompetence followed by some cheeky comment "haha i got u, i win haha".
    All the while I get to sit and laugh at how stupid you were to even look for my non-kingdom in the first place. Only when meadows called me out for trolling with a lack of actual kingdom did you gain any sort of sense of the situation.

If this is really what you were going for with this shit. Good for you, but I think it's pretty clear you're just trying to save face at this point because I played you like a god damn fiddle. Look at the time you wasted on literally nothing.

Grats bro. Can't wait for you to try and find me next round.
  • It's a way of life there's always multi's

Robs
    Hitler
    Zao
    Team ron

Nothing to can do unfortunately
    Rob is more of a man than Hitler and zao and team ron

Team ron sit about eating burgers and sucking bell ends all day
    Hahaha does it suck getting wrecked every rd and your only go to is "burger flipper" "bell end" and "your multies"???

Coming from xROx the hypocrisy is so fucking comical... :D
  • Classic rob post at the end of the witch hunt too.
    Exhaustive frivolous search only halted by the cries of other players I actually have respect for. Your search yielding some dumbfuckery display of your utter incompetence followed by some cheeky comment "haha i got u, i win haha".
    All the while I get to sit and laugh at how stupid you were to even look for my non-kingdom in the first place. Only when meadows called me out for trolling with a lack of actual kingdom did you gain any sort of sense of the situation.

If this is really what you were going for with this shit. Good for you, but I think it's pretty clear you're just trying to save face at this point because I played you like a god damn fiddle. Look at the time you wasted on literally nothing.

Grats bro. Can't wait for you to try and find me next round.
    No time was wasted. I killed Noobicade, that's a victory in my book. Look at the amount of effort you put into flaming me. Its obvious I upset you. It will be alright Syl, it's just a game, no need to cry.