Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis

Comments

• Says the guy farming the bots for land.
  • lol arson same old same old

everyone grabs inactive prior to massing up off

so every inac out there is mine? sometimes i hit twice a day sometimes once. i dont grow as fat as you as i have lds goons armor core done before 900 land. i came out with more.probes and sci than any of you did. practically 200tanks mil and 3k sci

someone is definitely making inacs out there. but it surely isnt me. if it was i wouldve played a land lead terra. i had warp lds done outta newbie. find the running number and wait to keep ur wls until the inac is out. i rather hit 10with cash than none at all

• u can keep making lds all game arson. the ones who come out and play first always dictate the game

well unless there is someone to delete everyone :)
  • edited April 2017
    lol arson same old same old

everyone grabs inactive prior to massing up off

so every inac out there is mine? sometimes i hit twice a day sometimes once. i dont grow as fat as you as i have lds goons armor core done before 900 land. i came out with more.probes and sci than any of you did. practically 200tanks mil and 3k sci

someone is definitely making inacs out there. but it surely isnt me. if it was i wouldve played a land lead terra. i had warp lds done outta newbie. find the running number and wait to keep ur wls until the inac is out. i rather hit 10with cash than none at all

so you hit on the dot for 300 land every day, instead of 450-600? seems sketchy to me and a big gamble. as the bots had 1mil cash for first 1-2 days, you're risking gaining less land and possibly no cash -- thats too much risk for "someone elses inactives". Plus your inactives can have 3-4mil+ cash, where as the bots had 700-1.1m at best at any given time. Not to mention your stacked p.a's for max robs.
    u can keep making lds all game arson. the ones who come out and play first always dictate the game

well unless there is someone to delete everyone :)
    If I play again I'll use the same tactics Zao, bankfarm and suicide break the competition. Its the right way to do things, right? According to you. You're the type of guy to cheat on a board game with friends.

You're one of maybe a dozen players that has literally been permanently branded bankfarming p.o.s and that says a lot, considering I've been around a very long time.
  • edited April 2017
    Says the guy farming the bots for land.
    Don't speak to me. I have no qualm with you. Where is your handler anyways? Darius on vacation and let his parrot out of the cage again..
  • arson you give yourself too much credit by thinking you had it all figured out. the uni is small free land is plenty. activity is minimal. next time when u play a kd with fast return and look through the kd sequence and if you notice there are inacs other than bots. hit the inacs. bots only has 150k until it is hit down to 100k. when u see the first inac was out on ur spreadsheet, take note of its nw. sk 101. hit the inac as everyone in the top does even if it means u gotta try every end of tick. i only hit once a day. so the rest who grab inacs are farmers too by your standard.

i suppose you cheat yet you cant und why ur kd is trash? honestly you dont even need to rob inacs. there are plenty of banks in this uni. jode for eg. had 4.3mil when i robbed and shared to everyone. someones farm? most def

you are definitely not a clean player either

you've been around a long time arson, can see you try so hard to make a top top kd. even trying to save your kd right now aiming for scores. keep trying. a game with 10k players you will def be far far behind.

my hit on you isnt called suiciding. you are the biggest turtle out there. i havent had enough land to make res and pump goons since i had it done. whats there to suicide on when no one else has offence? except say 4k tanks?

next time stop exploring early on and attack. being 1 land or 1 nw score on paper is nothing.

im done with the game. after i hit viva im gone. cant be bothered to mass up and hit you

enjoy playing simcity

• edited April 2017
    arson you give yourself too much credit by thinking you had it all figured out. the uni is small free land is plenty. activity is minimal. next time when u play a kd with fast return and look through the kd sequence and if you notice there are inacs other than bots. hit the inacs. bots only has 150k until it is hit down to 100k. when u see the first inac was out on ur spreadsheet, take note of its nw. sk 101. hit the inac as everyone in the top does even if it means u gotta try every end of tick. i only hit once a day. so the rest who grab inacs are farmers too by your standard.

i suppose you cheat yet you cant und why ur kd is trash? honestly you dont even need to rob inacs. there are plenty of banks in this uni. jode for eg. had 4.3mil when i robbed and shared to everyone. someones farm? most def

you are definitely not a clean player either

you've been around a long time arson, can see you try so hard to make a top top kd. even trying to save your kd right now aiming for scores. keep trying. a game with 10k players you will def be far far behind.

my hit on you isnt called suiciding. you are the biggest turtle out there. i havent had enough land to make res and pump goons since i had it done. whats there to suicide on when no one else has offence? except say 4k tanks?

next time stop exploring early on and attack. being 1 land or 1 nw score on paper is nothing.

im done with the game. after i hit viva im gone. cant be bothered to mass up and hit you

enjoy playing simcity

because you can't break me fuckboy. go suicide on someone else who cares enough about this game.

you sharing your banks after you maximized profits on em doesn't make you some philanthropist of sk. you're the worst kind of player.
  • fyi arson. when kenny first hit you few days back. they wanted to tripple tap you. i shouldnt have stopped that and allow you to grow your head so big.
  • edited April 2017
    fyi arson. when kenny first hit you few days back. they wanted to tripple tap you. i shouldnt have stopped that and allow you to grow your head so big.
    i would prefer to never play a round again but friends keep cohering me back occasionally.

also comparing your skill to mine this round with the level of cheating you did, point is null bud.
  • I'm dAnte.
    Thanks for killing me Rob.
    I guess I was too good being Top 5. Would have ranked 2 behind Zao if it wasn't for that trash DW Istanbul running round with 20k goons and 10k tanks.

Good job Rob.
    Nice to see nothing changes. Missed 1 rd to come back to a shit show.
    De Vinci
  • And thanks for the generous time in responding.

It's only 2am in the UK when you post it your hunt.
  • HAHA the liar cat has its bell ringing. Look like what he previously so happy & encouraged the things that happened to me now has happened to him too. lol
    Can the owners of these kingdoms please speak up.

Istanbul (1:7)
    DotA klnG (1:12)
    Pork Leg Land (1:6)
    dAnte (1:17)
    Horn Kaiser (1:13)
    KarmaSutra (1:5)
    Rolls Royce (1:15)
    SuperSimpleSongs (1:4)
    Keep at it you braindead infantile.
    LOL what do you think is happening to me exactly?
  • arson - all the bs nonsense aside. i dont have beef with you

we all play with friends and for friends. real life mates and some you meet on the internet. thats all that keeps this run down game alive

take that away it is pointless to even play this game.

scores matters alot when it was a decade or two ago. not now

have fun.
    p.s. whr is viva? gotta hit him before i delete

just snap some.dude at 1:3 was told is viva... hmm whr u girl?

• ScallyWag 1:3

CHOO CHOO
  • edited April 2017
    Yes I.am scallywag.1,5 so they say
  • I am Horn Kaiser 1:13, Not multi
  • I am Bcardfall 1:6, Not a multi either
  • Lulz. Who owns this?

Planets: 27
    Platinum: 383,401
    Civilians: 95
    Energy: 0

Honor: 0
  • You apparantly haha
  • I do now. Imma farm them.

On another note who's stealing SL with multies.
  • Now the top 6 kingdoms I said were Zao are posting random aim contact names lol. I bet the one that ends up as rank 1 will emerge as Zao.
    He's done that before they will all be his
    You may see the odd new person come in pfs with no posts and say they haven't played for years etc.
    I am Horn Kaiser 1:13, Not multi
    I am Bcardfall 1:6, Not a multi either
    :-))
  • edited April 2017
    ROI, we were in the same sector last round.
    Now the top 6 kingdoms I said were Zao are posting random aim contact names lol. I bet the one that ends up as rank 1 will emerge as Zao.
    You may see the odd new person come in pfs with no posts and say they haven't played for years etc.
  • He's not lying ROI he was in our sector last round
    Now the top 6 kingdoms I said were Zao are posting random aim contact names lol. I bet the one that ends up as rank 1 will emerge as Zao.
  • I do now. Imma farm them.

On another note who's stealing SL with multies.
    Sped the 3 DWs in my sector now Match IPs if the hijack accounts do that too , I assume it is a script ...

I'm not the one to judge that.
    Was only laughing that two guys after vivas post exactly did that right statement with their first post.
  • edited April 2017
    There goes my kingdom haha. Didnt do anything wrong and hit around, so my business is done. Was to be expected.
    I'm guessing I hit his kd or someone he is supporting. Either way I'm glad to be out early rather than later.
    Score!! LOL as if you would be able to roll me if I played. You must have amnesia, do you remember what happened last round?
    Hahaha nice message about next hit gets missiled!!! Hahaha fat ass mysty
  • There goes my kingdom haha. Didnt do anything wrong and hit around, so my business is done. Was to be expected.
    I'm guessing I hit his kd or someone he is supporting. Either way I'm glad to be out early rather than later.
    Score!! LOL as if you would be able to roll me if I played. You must have amnesia, do you remember what happened last round?
    Yeah, you left alliance and hit me. Not legit, id have had better def otherwise. You farmed kds, if you didnt have wls you spent the cash lol.

Cried like a baby and made bots when ktd for your moronic actions.

Id love to see a round with no bots and you claiming first. Maybe you should reveal to someone with credibility and they watch your actions lol.
  • So seriously. Who's the bitch who stole SL from 1:14? The only sector you took it from.
  • what about rolls royce 1:15? now we need a new sl