Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal KT - Mr Putin 1:15

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Appears you have me mixed up as well. So I passed you and I'm a trash builder.... Something seems wrong with that picture....or maybe your just bigger trash than I am. ;). Anyways I am done with this pissing contest. If you got something else to say you know how to get ahold of me. Pointless to argue via pfs. All you can seem to do is make up stories.
  • Never claimed to be the greatest kd builder... But if the last 2 rounds prove anything I'm a whole lot better then you.
  • Never claimed to be the greatest kd builder... But if the last 2 rounds prove anything I'm a whole lot better then you.

Surely you carnt claim last round as a top spot
    Every one got killed lol
    You where way behind before

• Psy silver broke you fair and square
    You where fresh and fully powered and he broke you
    You had no Romanian fails so let's not lie bro

Give the guy credit

Look arson broke me this round, good on him and credit to him for doing that, he did a good job to role me but he new the consequences would be to loose his kingdom also
    But atleast he doesn't pull your stunts and lie
  • Last round every time we hit one of you guys you suicided like a bunch of chumps, that's a fact.

Silver only broke me after I was powerless and had numerous fails on me, that's also a fact.

I was behind after taking 4 hits last round and still kept a top 5. BTW I didn't go full emo retard after I took those hits.

Nice multi's this round you log on and your 10 other accounts do aswell. 99% sure that if the ip's were showing you'd match forsure.
  • Last round every time we hit one of you guys you suicided like a bunch of chumps, that's a fact.

Silver only broke me after I was powerless and had numerous fails on me, that's also a fact.

I was behind after taking 4 hits last round and still kept a top 5. BTW I didn't go full emo retard after I took those hits.

Nice multi's this round you log on and your 10 other accounts do aswell. 99% sure that if the ip's were showing you'd match forsure.
    Haha, psy with this player base keeping a top 5 after four hits isn't hard to do. Round 77, look at scores, I am rank 4 at end of round after being kted. I had 99 losses and had been under 500 land after my kt. Lets don't pretend any of us are great players. 99% of us left are only on the top boards because the better players quit.

• Haha, psy with this player base keeping a top 5 after four hits isn't hard to do. Round 77, look at scores, I am rank 4 at end of round after being kted. I had 99 losses and had been under 500 land after my kt. Lets don't pretend any of us are great players. 99% of us left are only on the top boards because the better players quit.
    Your kingdoms are always garbage. Please stfu.
  • edited March 2017
    If only I acted like you Roboto and made farms...Don't be mad because you just realized that you are part of that 99% that make it to the top because all the good players are gone.
  • If only I acted like you Roboto and made farms...Don't be mad because you just realized that you are part of that 99% that make it to the top because all the good players are gone.
    Shh baddie.
  • in before norrin radd dies again
  • Lol wow. I outbuilt you that round so what does that say about your building? You sent me a pm when I passed you for rank #1. Haha. I didn't need any multis to fail on you nor did any actually fail on you. I could break you without any help from multis bc I actually make kds with offense unlike your garbage ass turtles. Keep making shit up dude.
    Uhhh bro you're definitely talking out your ass because we always have offensive built kd with probes unlike your trash can scrub tier built jihadi like kds. We build war beasts you guys go pretty pretty tanks n suicide when broken... hahaha kinda like your shitbag second kd this rd lol
  • shut it burger flipper ^

I struggle to see how you (greg) and peado psy say your better than silver
    He's out built you on many occasions
    Plus he's legit I know for a fact TR HAVE FARMS and multi's
    Flames jumped from one Kingdom to another top 10 kingdoms when his mains died last round

You make me sick you fucking kiddie fildler

Wtf America don't just kill you I never no
    What purpose do you have?? You butter a bit of bread and role a few hot dogs around
    Your a joke

Imagine if the usa ever went to war with China or Russia
    All the mean would be picking up guns
    You would be picking up your salt and pepper
  • I see silver surfer doing good things in. Hospital in health care helping his people

While you smoother cheese on burger

Fucking disgrace

Waste of oxygen
    There is literally no point in your existence
  • Suicide when broken? Not once have I been broken this round before I suicided. I suicided because rob brought the bots and I knew I would be a target cuz I'm a beast like that you know.
  • Part of me legit wonders if viva just has like a dozen forum accounts and just talks to himself
  • Merceds that cost 35 grand is barely a Mercedes. I bought a 52k car last year.
  • Merceds that cost 35 grand is barely a Mercedes. I bought a 52k car last year.
    Traded my BMW in I got 24 k for that .

Been to the bank today and got 18k out , I bought another two watches

I was chatting to my pal and I said
    Look I don't like have a 14 inch penis

He said .
    Viva fucking he'll you have a 14 inch penis .you've been in the navy and had sex with over 200 woman around the world and you have 800 in the bank

Your life's not difficult

I said Yeh I guess your right .
  • Then why buy a 35k Mercedes and brag?
  • Your full of shit too just saying.
  • inb4 "you only have 5 posts"
  • Then why buy a 35k Mercedes and brag?
    It was actually 69k you bafoon

I said I took 40 k out the bank and 38 k went towards the car
    And my 14 inch cock fell out my shorts

Anyway Mr 5 posts don't respond to me your not worthy of a response

• Did you see that shit, I called it
  • And u couldn't write a check like a normal human being because....

This lol
    That moment when you are so stupid even Smooth has had enough.

Get outta here with your logic, Viva is immune to it.
  • I have a penis, its not big enough to hit the computer screen though, I only make minimum wage 9.95 an hour and I have a 1800$ beater
  • shut it burger flipper ^

I struggle to see how you (greg) and peado psy say your better than silver
    He's out built you on many occasions
    Plus he's legit I know for a fact TR HAVE FARMS and multi's
    Flames jumped from one Kingdom to another top 10 kingdoms when his mains died last round

You make me sick you fucking kiddie fildler

Wtf America don't just kill you I never no
    What purpose do you have?? You butter a bit of bread and role a few hot dogs around
    Your a joke

Imagine if the usa ever went to war with China or Russia
    All the mean would be picking up guns
    You would be picking up your salt and pepper
    Ummm #1 unlike ypur pussified little country jocking the dick strap of America I own guns, far more then I have use for you fucking yellow toothed, pigeon chested clown... stfu and take notes pussy boy! You lost again hahaha... how's it feel knowing we let you explore faggot style pos build your kd before we rolled in and bent you over again? You're seriously a pathetic builder

@ the silver comment... Your whole little crew does the disband n pump goons, look at me I'm a bad ass on a easy pos DW build lol... As far as cheating goes hahaha you ally yourself with known cheaters, dont even try n act like you're all high n innocent... gtfoh lol and now you jock Vivas dick, your boy dbt was in the kik chat when they openly talked about logging each others kds... Lol didn't see you guys going all high n mighty ra ra kill cheats now did I?

• edited March 2017
    Disband and mass goons? Lol. I never disbanded anything. No one even checked me. I have been 100% goons the whole time.
  • That's a prosnow move lol you made it pretty far, could have kept going if you didn't hit anyone. Not sure how you got caught