Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal KT - Mr Putin 1:15

Comments

• Yes, in terms of the amount of people I ally myself with I might of got rolled out. I don't count Rob as he jumped alliance to do it. I could of adapted at some point. I has 12k scis. So I could of done anything at that point.

And I was also talking about character. Those that are cowards to fight players like Rob from what he does. I would have thought most would of jumped at the chance to fuck with him. But not for the fear of losing their kd. I get it, but it's sad thing to see. But the game has long been pointless anyway.

The amount of farming Rob did was laughable. Only had to see his sector news from time to time seeing all the high nw, tick hitting. Kds that were inactive, but spent their cash when he didnt have his wls/probes.
  • I drive a Toyota Tacoma it only cost 30k I'm the loser in this argument
    He's British, so like 50 American
    Isnt it 1 pound = 1.23 dollar?
  • why the fuck are you losers still arguing about money after all these years
  • It's Viva the only form of contact he has to the outside world is his 15 minutes from the loonie house, 14" dick, rich stands a whole 2 feet tall you know the typical Internet troll
  • i like how viva regularly quotes some round he "won" that probably was when nobody was playing, meanwhile they get trained and rolled out every single round.
    Hes referring to the rd when all his multies were arsoning me all round (forcing me to go rr)and he begged Silver Surfer to break me... they then went on n backstabbed Silver (norrin radd)

Viva you're garbage faggot! You still got played back to back rds... so your claim is one rd where you multied hard? Hahaha ypur crew multied last rd and got destroyed! We got screenshots to prove it hahaha... So yes without RO carrying you, you're more shit! We LET YOU GROW and put work into your kd before we wrecked you bitch! Have fun being a sore loser AGAIN BITCH!!! FUCKING CHUMP!
    I did no such thing.
    Zeal!!! What's up buddy
  • Googling vagina goblin was disappointing
    I found it informative
  • he spent the other 5k buying hooked on phonics for the whole family.
    don't be so arrogant Arson, you know i don't know what that joke is and your arrogance is letting me not enjoy it :'( :'( Y U SO MEAN TO ME ARSON :'(

not sure if its still around but in the late 90's it was this learning package for kids who couldn't read/write. Since Viva can't talk for shit as it is, thought it was a zinger. however it went over everyones head :(
  • viva.. based on those past two posts.. you're 100% a virgin. green shit coming out of her knickers? what the fuck do you think a vagina is, some kind of goblin?

Got two kids mate
    Any one who knows me know that
    Infant I can take a photo of my family in our new Mercedes what cost me 35 grand yesterday

I won't show greg because that's two years worth of burger flipping
    Thats it? Bwahahaha my truck cost 55 grand faggot... ohhh and paid it off in 39 months so way under my 5 year loan buddy... What can I say my burger skills are amazeballs! Im also single so I dont rely on a wifes income like you do bitch boy!
    AND yesterday he said it was 40k that he was carrying around...
    Booked a holiday and got some cloths with that and a watch
    I treat my self every 6 month like that

Zeal!!! What's up buddy
    Jesus did i miss anotherrrr comeback round ☹️

Life is a rollercoaster, whorin away over here! What's new with you big sexy?
  • he spent the other 5k buying hooked on phonics for the whole family.
    don't be so arrogant Arson, you know i don't know what that joke is and your arrogance is letting me not enjoy it :'( :'( Y U SO MEAN TO ME ARSON :'(

not sure if its still around but in the late 90's it was this learning package for kids who couldn't read/write. Since Viva can't talk for shit as it is, thought it was a zinger. however it went over everyones head :(
    I got you boo
  • viva.. based on those past two posts.. you're 100% a virgin. green shit coming out of her knickers? what the fuck do you think a vagina is, some kind of goblin?

Got two kids mate
    Infant I can take a photo of my family in our new Mercedes what cost me 35 grand yesterday

Thats it? Bwahahaha my truck cost 55 grand faggot... ohhh and paid it off in 39 months so way under my 5 year loan buddy... What can I say my burger skills are amazeballs! Im also single so I dont rely on a wifes income like you do bitch boy!

my last vacation was 9 months ago. took three weeks off after my women had twins. only vacation I have ever had

Got two kids mate

my last vacation was 9 months ago. took three weeks off after my women had twins. only vacation I have ever had
    not sure if you're trying to be tough? or want people to feel sad. either of those i do feel sad for you :D
    where do you live/work? US?
  • edited March 2017
    i like how viva regularly quotes some round he "won" that probably was when nobody was playing, meanwhile they get trained and rolled out every single round.
    Hes referring to the rd when all his multies were arsoning me all round (forcing me to go rr)and he begged Silver Surfer to break me... they then went on n backstabbed Silver (norrin radd)

Viva you're garbage faggot! You still got played back to back rds... so your claim is one rd where you multied hard? Hahaha ypur crew multied last rd and got destroyed! We got screenshots to prove it hahaha... So yes without RO carrying you, you're more shit! We LET YOU GROW and put work into your kd before we wrecked you bitch! Have fun being a sore loser AGAIN BITCH!!! FUCKING CHUMP!
    I did no such thing.
    LOL sure buddy sure
  • edited March 2017
    i like how viva regularly quotes some round he "won" that probably was when nobody was playing, meanwhile they get trained and rolled out every single round.

I did no such thing.
    LOL sure buddy sure
    Yeah, you're right. Rolled out psyosis too who then got robtomo to kill me. So I got screwed by psyosis as much as I did by xROx.
  • i like how viva regularly quotes some round he "won" that probably was when nobody was playing, meanwhile they get trained and rolled out every single round.

I did no such thing.
    LOL sure buddy sure
    Yeah, you're right. Rolled out psyosis too who then got robtomo to kill me. So I got screwed by psyosis as much as I did by xROx.
    idk I was dead n gone
  • silver still believes i had him killed what an idiot

I did no such thing.
    LOL sure buddy sure
    idk I was dead n gone
    I just wanted in on the quote train
  • autism here is off the charts lately
  • silver still believes i had him killed what an idiot
    Don't care what you say publicly to not incriminate yourself. You and I both know the truth.

• edited March 2017
    https://s18.postimg.org/gt9v3a395/17142377_10154217397626576_1935926337_o.png

Proof that viva and crew cheats. We have more aswell.

Silver you are delusional dude
  • autism here is off the charts lately
  • https://s18.postimg.org/gt9v3a395/17142377_10154217397626576_1935926337_o.png

Richie
    Aka
    Mackem
    Aka turbo shady has my log in details because I give him my account once .
    I was login into my account and kept getting logged out straight away.
    I was confused why this was happening .
    Only thing I could think of was another user logging into my account
    He said he never went I ask .
    So that was the end of that

Not a big issue

• Also atop trying to get me and silver to argue your waisting your time .
    He's a good guy and not some one who who I dislike , I've spoke to him Alot one on one and he's not a geek like you guys so he's fine with me and not a enemy.
    A few year ago he wasn't my biggest fan , but now I know he isn't a plum like you lot we have got on Alot more
  • edited March 2017
    All I heard from viva was wahhh I got bent over AGAIN and now I gotta kiss everyone's ass!? Hahaha dont worry pussy boy we wont be back after this rd... whooping your ass has gotten old lol
  • https://s18.postimg.org/gt9v3a395/17142377_10154217397626576_1935926337_o.png

Delusional? I don't believe so. I remember quite well the circumstances and events that took place that round. I even remember robtomo saying that I would die for being the first breaker on you. He made an alliance that round to war us and you teamed with him. Well to be fair, many players teamed with him instead of being his food but you seemed awful eager to be a part of it. Now, go ahead and make up something else to counter this post. I don't care what excuse or lies you will make up.

Got two kids mate

not sure if you're trying to be tough? or want people to feel sad. either of those i do feel sad for you :D
    where do you live/work? US?
    yup. I been wanting to have a vacation for years now. I'll be saving up all this year for one. if no medical bills come up. lol
  • You know of nothing that happened within the convo's between Rob and I. What Rob did was of his own accord. I've not once asked him to kill a player or do anything that benefits my KD. Rob knows that I don't like his bots, does that mean I dislike Rob...Not at all, Rob is a good guy and he plays the troll role on you guys like a fiddle and you fall for it every time.

As for you breaking me, you would have never have done it without the mass amount of fails that the RO multis did, because you are a shit KD builder. You swear you hate Viva but its pretty obvious who's dick you've been riding.
  • edited March 2017
    Lol wow. I outbuilt you that round so what does that say about your building? You sent me a pm when I passed you for rank #1. Haha. I didn't need any multis to fail on you nor did any actually fail on you. I could break you without any help from multis bc I actually make kds with offense unlike your garbage ass turtles. Keep making shit up dude.
  • Are you sure your not Viva your about as delusional as he is, You did pass me in NW I'll give you that but you didn't' break me until I had at least 15 fails on me.

As far as turtle goes you definitely have me mixed up with someone else, How's your KD this round....trash, and how about last round....trash. "I didn't get my way, let me suicide repeated on a KD I think is Psyosis" Misinformed, misguided, delusional, take your pick of idiocies. Get a life man move on.