Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intra Alliance Farming

Comments

• edited March 2012
    can I just point out my alliance sux at kting
  • People shouldn't have even gone mobi yet!
  • but the thing is, i had a land def kt no one hit, and a current kt that is only flooded with soms and sok lol :-p
  • guess thats the challenge with g2 sectors and inactives flooding in, making the sectors twice as bad
  • I bet you can't guess how well we KT since we... you know live by the code of friendship...
  • i guess i have that code as well :-p
  • maybe one day youll man up flazer and stop making excuses for all your shit kingdoms

name a good kingdom you've made in the last 5 10 20 30 rounds? LOL

• this isnt about my kingdoms, this is about my alliance,

Im sure eventually we will do good, just everyone is prepping now to get ready later on, since sacrificing what they prep for now will be detrimental I suppose.

anyways, I can name one good kingdom I had 2 rounds ago, which was the dw kd that made lts popular :-p, vagina dust or w/e

Not like I should bother wasting my breathe on someone who is

HiHaters > neg
  • negneg
    edited March 2012
    Not like I should bother wasting my breathe on someone who is
    ironic youd write that that after writing 3 paragraphs beforehand in reply to me

vagina dust lmao gud 1 m8

as babylon would say "thats probably the closest youve been to a vagina" lmao

• thats three paragraphs? You haven't seen three paragraphs written by flazer lol

anyways, your jokes are as poor as lynog now

hihaters > neg
  • thats three paragraphs? You haven't seen three paragraphs written by flazer lol
    this isnt about my kingdoms, this is about my alliance,

Im sure eventually we will do good, just everyone is prepping now to get ready later on, since sacrificing what they prep for now will be detrimental I suppose.

anyways, I can name one good kingdom I had 2 rounds ago, which was the dw kd that made lts popular :-p, vagina dust or w/e
    wasnt that hard to prove you wrong you shit human being
  • you dont get sarcasm, nor do you understand anything sk related if you don't know me and how I write novels for certain things. but alas, you still dont understand

much to learn, which hihaters already knows

HiHaters > neg
  • haha pulling the 'i was being sarcastic' card when you get owned

keep up with the excuses m8

you must be a pro at it to come up with a new one every round lol
  • Im quite confident anyone who has played for awhile and visited skpfs on older who you think of... posts, or mobi vs growth debates, or best al/ best alliance/ best friend stuff, or newbiemode strats, or etc etc would know I write really long posts.

If you think I dedicated a lot of time for my posts on those "paragraphs" for you, then wait in line for my autograph, it revolves me writing my name in your mouth with my dick.

btw,

HiHaters > neg
  • Flaze, you're still wasting time talking to to him.
  • blame your alliance leader for not enlightening his felow alliance mates about the dynamics of SK...
  • lots of things can get you killed here...publicly known things...things ALs know...
  • Neg i thought you retired after me and Qwj slapped our penis's all over your forehead last rd?
  • The fuck are you slapping people around with your penis for, and furthermore why would your penis be an effective slapping tool against another male unless.....
  • I didn't read the thread yet, but...

HiHaters > neg
  • negneg
    edited March 2012
    being responsible for the killing of you, qwj, amog, feelgood (later you) was a good feeling

up there with watching source fail every round :)
  • You make up unfair rules that prevents people not in your special group from doing well and you cheat your way to the top with multis and farms.
    Actually, that rule about hitting suiciders/disbanders once was put in place to prevent people in special groups from farming each other.
  • And yet I have no idea who that person is, I haven't even spoken to him before or knew that he existed. I merely had the opportunity to attack and was "punished" for "cheating" which is rather ironic. In any case, enjoy what's left of the game.
    It's ok I stand with you but this is not a fair game run by fair players :p

• being responsible for the killing of you, qwj, amog, feelgood (later you) was a good feeling

up there with watching source fail every round :)
    :-)) pretending to matter
  • And yet I have no idea who that person is, I haven't even spoken to him before or knew that he existed. I merely had the opportunity to attack and was "punished" for "cheating" which is rather ironic. In any case, enjoy what's left of the game.
    It's ok I stand with you but this is not a fair game run by fair players :p

Screengrabs are a great tool for justice. Suiciders don't really have to follow any rules or remove any suspicions - so the burden falls on those who would scavange upon them. Whenever I make a hit that will be near the 1/3 land = bash rule, I always take a quick screenshot before the hit of the other KD. Pain in the ass I know, and I wish there was some sort of visual short-term history saved into the database so things like that can be saved (like, the alliance chat, which may still be retreivable for this case).

Anyway, the safest thing is always to relay information like this into the public chat. Not only does that generally absolve you of crimes (though, not always of suspicion), but the chances that another alliance will pick up the info instantly is slim.

Also, it's BS that you can't use all available WLs on a suicider. I think suiciders should be publicly stated (because it's just dumb-luck that that schmuck landed in your alliance), but I think restricting one's own gains from a suicider is just too much a ball of complaints from the missed-opprotunity many against the opprotune few. What next, you can't sabo a KT down unless he's online?
  • Omg. I dont login for a day and you guys spam this thread without me.
  • become a threat and you are killed. simple. thats why you just got rolled out with ease and stayed alive. remember how far down the ranks i slapped you faggot. always remember that
  • Lol, so long peered, it's sad you can't grasp the concept with your selfish play.
  • he has phaulty logic anyways, seems like a tampe12 tant12um lol

• Also, it's BS that you can't use all available WLs on a suicider. I think suiciders should be publicly stated (because it's just dumb-luck that that schmuck landed in your alliance), but I think restricting one's own gains from a suicider is just too much a ball of complaints from the missed-opprotunity many against the opprotune few. What next, you can't sabo a KT down unless he's online?
    Exactly. It just seems that people are mad that they couldn't get free land from a suicider so they take it from the next best thing, which is the person who took land from that suicider. Enjoy whoring it up while it lasts kids, this is one more person leaving the game because of your gangbanging and bullshit.
    Rule has been around for ages. Every round there's at least one person like you to try and get away with it. It's not about who missed what, it's simply there to prevent friend farming. You would be one of those very people that would scream KT if say... qwj disbanded and lynog got first 4 hits on him.