Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intra Alliance Farming

13»

Comments

• Says the idiot rage quitting.
  • every single rule that you people come up with to keep honest players down.
    Yep, all one big conspiracy. Keep telling yourself the world is out to get you, you paranoid loon.

You can ask anyone, I'm probably one of the most honest people left on this game. I don't think the rule is hurting me at all. Even without a rule being there, it's stupid to grab more land off a suicider/disbander than you can defend (ask Tyrsis, lol).
  • Tyrsis still doesn't like the rule. Ha.
  • This rule is there to stop people from farming there own accounts. It was never really made to be aimed at the random suicider. There was alot of people making multiple accounts then disban,suicide them and 3-4x hit them with there main account. Gaining unfair land.

The whole suicider part is just something that kinda came along with it. Since no1 can truely prove it was 100% suicide and you didnt proxy the account, anyone who hits 3x times usally get killed for it. This is one of the FEW rules that i completely agree with, it has nothing to do with keeping the fair players down, imagine if this rule didnt exist, there would be guys at 10k land already, from farming there own/friends accounts.
  • edited March 2012
    it depends on the 12ank oph the people who hit, what 12ank a12e they? Then I can tell you iph any oph them a12e at phault :-p
  • it depends on the 12ank oph the people who hit, what 12ank a12e they? Then I can tell you iph any oph them a12e at phault :-p
    Hu1212y up and buy a new keyboa12d, Phlaze12.

• Hu1212y up and buy a new keyboa12d, phlaze12.
    phixed, the12e is no capital P in ph
  • flazeR bRoke his keyboaRd?

Damn shame mine still woRks.

:)
  • edited March 2012
    its from my mac, and we decided that if you are above rank 50 that you only do 1 hit, a rank below that can do whatever. It just lets you catch up to make it more even ground for all, unlike being top and gaining an unfair advantage
  • Wahhhhh, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
  • become a threat and you are killed. simple. thats why you just got rolled out with ease and stayed alive. remember how far down the ranks i slapped you faggot. always remember that
    Till the end of your days.
    This rule is there to stop people from farming there own accounts. It was never really made to be aimed at the random suicider. There was alot of people making multiple accounts then disban,suicide them and 3-4x hit them with there main account. Gaining unfair land.

The whole suicider part is just something that kinda came along with it. Since no1 can truely prove it was 100% suicide and you didnt proxy the account, anyone who hits 3x times usally get killed for it. This is one of the FEW rules that i completely agree with, it has nothing to do with keeping the fair players down, imagine if this rule didnt exist, there would be guys at 10k land already, from farming there own/friends accounts.
    Your intro belies your ruling. The fact that the rule could be implemented against innocent targets suggest that maybe it should be executed with DISCRETION - something no one in this game ever attempts.