Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding Chuck

2»

Comments

• I like chuck he defends us from Rob and makes us fat with his land
  • You guys are silly as hell and he's on a whole new level of fucking with you all.

Rob's bot is amazing. To think that anybody would sit down and try to code a bot to defeat that to become a surrogate admin on a game that exists only to buy BCart a case of beer at the end of the month...

I've been called a conspiracy theorist plenty of times, and guess correctly the majority. For the sake of sanity of everyone involved let's just hope that I'm right and it is Rob. Either that or we have two amazing coders sitting here having a bot war on this game where the admin can't even change the background color on a forum.
    lol'd
  • edited October 2016
    I'm not letting you win. I just don't care. Let's cut the bots out and play the game normal. Maybe some people will come back.
    "Ok guys I know i cheated by bribing the judges, fixing the game and running everyone off.. but I'm done now, can't we just play fair?"
  • I just came back to check in on how this game is coming along and hooooooly shit how have things gotten so clusterfucked here? Anyone care to give me a cliff notes on wtf happened in the last few years? Dank/Arson, it's good to see some familiar faces!
  • edited November 2016
    haha hey tapion!

come join us on empireassault.com

yes its another clone ,but its the closest thing to legit. and with mostly active admins. there is only about 30 active people, but id rather have 30 active players vs 200 multis.

Edit// i think i have you fb right.. david?
  • tippa tippa tap
  • yeah you have me on facebook