Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding Chuck

edited October 2016 in General
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comments

• you don't have many good intentions yet you're still here...
  • I exist in the forum. You will not find me on the game.
  • Dank the game misses you.
  • edited October 2016
    Dank, I don't care if you hate me. I was tired of Rob's killing spree.
  • I never said that I hated you. I've only stated the obvious that on no other game will you find this taking place. I'd have to know you to hate you but I will say this, "beware Greeks bearing gifts."
  • That is because other games have active admins. In no other game do they allow the level of cheating that Rob does.
  • Chuck has done well
    Credit were credit is due
  • I dont agree Dank. There is no worship happening. Players cannot compete with bots, this guy is providing a service and taking more action than bcart has in years

honestly he could be rob for all i care, not like it would make a difference
  • edited October 2016
    You guys are silly as hell and he's on a whole new level of fucking with you all.

Rob's bot is amazing. To think that anybody would sit down and try to code a bot to defeat that to become a surrogate admin on a game that exists only to buy BCart a case of beer at the end of the month...

I've been called a conspiracy theorist plenty of times, and guess correctly the majority. For the sake of sanity of everyone involved let's just hope that I'm right and it is Rob. Either that or we have two amazing coders sitting here having a bot war on this game where the admin can't even change the background color on a forum.
  • edited October 2016
    Robs bot isnt that amazing. You werent around when the chuckbot was made. It took him 2 hours to build and he announced that he was gonna post a download link for it on pfs. Rob shit himself over everyone having a bot and cried the rest of the round begging Chuck not to release it. Saying that SK would be ruined if the bot was released (like its not already). If Chuck is Rob he argued with himself for a few weeks about the Chuck bot.

The guy that did make the Chuck bot was in my alliance the round that he made it. We were in the same alliance chat on aim. After he got the initial test run of bots going he gave us updates as he was tweaking it. There was a lot of shit talking going on about Rob in that chat. Robs army never touched any of us. If Rob knew what we were saying about him he wouldve wiped us. We all knew each others kds in that chat.

Also last round Rob made his bots. Chuck bots took out Robs army and deleted after without hitting any actives. Lot of shit talking going on between Rob and Chuck that round as well.

Id be willing to bet $2000 that Rob does not own the chuck bots.

Edit: I was talking about the agent smith bot not the chuckbot. Thought they were the same dude controlling both.
  • One more thing, Rob isnt a coder. He admitted that he paid someone else for the bot.
  • Dank, it's crazier than you think. There are actually four people involved:

1. Rob. An imbecile who purchased a bot program from a coder, and tried to kill everyone.
    2. A mystery coder. The author of rob's bot.
    3. Dharma. A coder who wrote a competing bot that failed to kill Rob. Threatened to take his bot public. Aka System Smith.
    4. Toolshed. Me. The coder that wrote the chuck Norris bot. I've been playing SK off and on for 15 years, and it really pissed me off when rob killed me and my friends.

I can't disprove your conspiracy theory, but I assure you I am not Rob.
  • Oh damn the plot thickens. I thought you were dharma the whole time. Well glad I didnt bet that 2 grand on you being dharma.
  • edited October 2016
    Even Rob thinks I am Dharma. Rob made some kind of arrangement with Dharma to prevent him from releasing the public bot. Rob may have even paid him off, because he just vanished.

If it's any consolation, Rob has lost money on this scheme. I'm sure he paid a few hundred dollars for the bot in the first place.
  • Dhrama hasn't been on Facebook for a while either
  • edited October 2016
    Well ok then I am in agreement Toolshed aka Chuck is not Rob now. What he says makes sense. I know that good coders do far more with far less as well. This is interesting. I retract my previous accusation and appologize to Toolshed. Nice to meet ya

We had a coder in our crew at one point that could code these things so easily in perl that it was mind melting. If you were formerly South Krokoland or South Disney, welcome back.

Shit gets stranger every day. Thanks for humoring and giving a more detailed explanation.

The mystery coder would be Kesha if it's the same bot I just assumed it was but not sure. I figured Rob was leasing it. He pays for top kingdoms too. I call Kesha's bot amazing because of the interface and ability to support anyone on individual accounts. He had a portal set up and his buddies could all sign up and manage their bots. It's assumptions on my part as I haven't played lately. I launch wild accusations to get to the chase, just a bad habit of mine from dealing with the bs here so long.

On a lighter note Omni fled to EA for safe harbor and we beat his ass so expect the bot to return. The bot was likely coded by his crew.

http://warbang.com/images/omni2.png

Nobody cheated him he is just a spoiled brat. Keep your guard up they will try again.
  • Let's clear a few things up.

My bot is superior to both Kesha's and Chuck Norris. I've taken top kingdoms to 0 land within 3 seconds of clicking the attack button. My bot is so quick that the server can't even keep up with it, thus resulting in kingdoms displaying negative land. I simply don't have the time to dedicate to some pointless bot war. Selecting specific targets for the bot to attack cannot be automated. Unlike Chuck I have a life and can't spend hours a day going thru sectors manually inputting coords for hundreds of kingdoms.

I don't know who Chuck is, nor do I care. What I do know is the bot he is using was created by Dharma. Dharma's bot used loopholes in the website to avoid having to signup using proxies, the same way Chuck's does. It was also slow as f*ck just like Chuck's. Dharma told me multiple times he has a stressful job and could barely dedicate enough time for one kingdom. What happened was Dharma passed the bot on to one person, my guess would be to either a close friend or Tmonsta.

Finally keep running your mouth and I'll make enough bots next round to wipe every active player out in one wave. You're never safe from me unless I allow it.
  • Thank you for letting me win, Rob. We all appreciate it.
  • I'm not letting you win. I just don't care. Let's cut the bots out and play the game normal. Maybe some people will come back.
  • edited October 2016
    This is the problem Rob. The games suffered so much abuse and the admin might as well be deceased. The game can't handle it with Bean's ramping up. Right now EA is a fun game with no obvious cheaters in sight. The only hope of this game not going under is a real admin even if everyone cut the shit.

I was against another clone and didn't want to trust Bean due to Omni, but he has pulled his weight. BCart take your head out of your ass right now or it's finished. The only reason to be here now is to cheat.
  • People aren't going to want to play this if there's bots at all. You can label some as good or bad, but in the end they're all bad for the game's health. This tool toolshed has killed real players just the same as rob has.
  • has he? I havent seen anyone die this round but I am newish here
  • I havent seen him kill anyone this round or last round
  • Unless you mean hes killed the chance of real players joining because he made bots? Either way its nice to finish a round without getting killed by Rob.

Would be nice to get some of these chucks deleted or in vacation though. The round has wound down to people just hitting the chucks with nothing exciting happening. Its boring like ea now.
  • When me and Meadows are saying there is too much bs you know you've long passed the tipping point.
  • What happened was Dharma passed the bot on to one person, my guess would be to either a close friend or Tmonsta.
    I have a bot now? Damn...I should pay attention to SK more. YOU ARE GOING DOWN CHUCK!
  • "4. Toolshed. Me. The coder that wrote the chuck Norris bot. I've been playing SK off and on for 15 years, and it really pissed me off when rob killed me and my friends.

I can't disprove your conspiracy theory, but I assure you I am not Rob."

Thank you toolshed. I had one of those kingdoms that Rob bragged about wiping out in less than a second. Eight weeks I logged in and built a kd that was number 2 in nw and this joker Robhomo thinks he is some sort of awesome

There is no future in a game where a clown like robotmo has no one to stop him.
  • People aren't going to want to play this if there's bots at all. You can label some as good or bad, but in the end they're all bad for the game's health. This tool toolshed has killed real players just the same as rob has.
    Your just jealous because you carnt make a bot
    You always cheat your little tramp.

Atleast tootsies has the desipline not to kill people
    However if that was you then you would be killing people.every five minutes
    So you get of your tree you little ginger clown and go and play with the traffic and stop making trouble..

Saying he's killing the game is stupid
    The people I speak to said they may come.back if he's here

That say much about your theory.

Fucking plum
  • edited October 2016
    Drunken Sk'ing. That's fun. Dont send tanks instead of tfs when you hit. Ive failed acouple times cuz of that when i was loaded full of booze.

Also, what's a plum?