Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xROx. Vs xTRx

edited March 2016 in General
Kill list as follows:

Diacuss

Comments

• All I can say this is ... FUN!!
  • ROIROI
    edited March 2016
    :-t

I not have goons again
  • Lol Xtrx

Is that even anything eligible
    Just a bunch of clowns , your no match for us, player for player we are so much tactically better with so much more experience

How's nala doing?

Anyway from what I gather this war has nothing to do with UA'S

It's basically war or be farmed
    Happens every round
  • It's just war for the sakes of having fun and doing something that Cya should have done after he farmed Winner is back's lands. He was fair play for admiting it in PF's, but he should have deleted. Also, I would hate myself to finish a round with DW lol, but on top of that, who the fuck wants to be top1 on a game with less than 200 active players? I guess there are some ...
  • The true rank 1 died a while ago, anything from that point further was just sloppy seconds.
  • i don't think there's even 100 active players tbh
  • The true rank 1 died a while ago, anything from that point further was just sloppy seconds.

Yeh I agree you would have won.
  • i think there are about ~80 active people, and about 50 semi active ones.
    thats about it.
    I agree you played fair n square, but I would like to see you all without inactive tick hitting :). That doesnt involve skills. It's perhaps having a better internet connection and good timing.

You amongst others, know how to build a kd, but as others before you, using multis or bots, you don't help your "reputation".
  • Lol Xtrx

Is that even anything eligible
    Just a bunch of clowns , your no match for us, player for player we are so much tactically better with so much more experience

How's nala doing?

Anyway from what I gather this war has nothing to do with UA'S

It's basically war or be farmed
    Happens every round
    Lol, took you days to kill him... took us hours to tear your cheating ass apart last rd... tag up and see how far your "tactical aka how many of your probe farms" last you punk bitch... ohhh that's right, you're SO desperate for that #1 finish hahaha... our groups been getting failed on and arson ed non stop... yet still in top 10, you're a scrub who dangles on the nuts of ppl you know you cannot beat... suck those cocks good enough and you may still get your #1 finish
  • i don't think #1 could possibly mean less than it does now
  • Get back to cooking hot dogs and flipper burger in your dead end job.
    Plum
  • i don't think #1 could possibly mean less than it does now

We for once are I'm agreement

Wow
  • Get back to cooking hot dogs and flipper burger in your dead end job.
    Plum
    Keep sucking cocks you piss poor excuse of a player... and ffs go back to school, I feel my iq dropping as I read your terrible post's
  • edited March 2016
    Can we get one topic without Greg and Viva sharing they're luv with us?
  • Can we get one topic without Greg and Viva sharing they're luv with us?
    in every highschool movie, they are the two that always bitch and moan and at the end of the movie they end up in "teen and pregnant"

No... and when he tags up I'm gonna rip his asshole apart like the whore he is

BTW Inger, sorry I didn't know that kd was yours... but a fellow soldier like yourself knows our roles
  • inger is the only one with any balls tbh
  • edited March 2016
    b
    No... and when he tags up I'm gonna rip his asshole apart like the whore he is

BTW Inger, sorry I didn't know that kd was yours... but a fellow soldier like yourself knows our roles
    I know mate, let's hope it will last long enough =)), I don't plan to die so fast
  • big BJ blowout :D
  • Ohhh inger you know we're just gonna cripple you and leave you in misery :p
  • last time that happened he was still our top breaker for like 2 weeks tbh
  • Ohhh inger you know we're just gonna cripple you and leave you in misery :p
    do it :D make him suffer :D he's a mean bastard :D
  • Just kill me, don't leave me in misery lol
  • last time that happened he was still our top breaker for like 2 weeks tbh
    TraningDay round? :))
    This
    This

It's not my fault the lad has a hard on for me... I understand tho, every Lil boy needs a man to look up to... no worries Lil Daniel I'll continue to be your Daddy
  • Chief greg who flips burgers for a living
    What a fucking embarrassment you are
    Your a waste if oxygen
    You work in a back Street burger shop flipping greesy burgers while having your phone in the other hand 24/7 playing sk

Go and get a life and get a girlfriend and make a family
    Your a scum bag and a drain on society

Bloody nonce
  • I have to ask RO why do u let viva fly your tag...many of you are good builders and fighters he just makes u all look bad he's terrible all he can do is talk shit lol the wars we've fought against RO have been outrageously fun and competitive sometimes ya win sometimes we do ^_^....but for goodness sake get rid of that trash player in your ranks he stinks up the joint lol