Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi Hunting

2»

Comments

• I dont know why I didnt get raped by the multis and I realize that it looks bad...Atleast I have been helping to kill them with pretty much every wl and pa I've had for the last couple of days. And they did but a super virus on my sector yesterday:

March 15, 17:54:26 Sector (1:18) has infected our Sector (1:8) with the Super Virus.
  • You sacrificed a few WL's and PA's.

I had my KD taken away from me.

Sounds like a pretty good way to cover yourself up from multying.
  • Sped let's just pipe down and get on with it. We've all lost kingdoms
    This is only a game
    Ffs
  • "This is only a game".

Yet it's a game you feel the need to cheat in.

I read you loud and clear.
  • it's not brain damage
  • Bcart and ogli die... that should wrap em up right?
  • edited March 2016
    I posted it three days later cuz i didnt check ips then, i checked if they were in the same alliance. They weren't. I checked ips three days later because he said they were. Game is rife with multi crap so I'm deleting. Get your robs in now.

I dont know how ips are changed. Ask Rzq. Then ask yourself this, what do i gain by lying about any of it? Especially after tonight when my kd is gone. Dudes a cheater, you can take action now or figure it outself for yourself later. He won't stop, so its only a matter of time before someone else catches him.
  • I posted it three days later cuz i didnt check ips then, i checked if they were in the same alliance. They weren't. I checked ips three days later because he said they were. Game is rife with multi crap so I'm deleting. Get your robs in now.

I dont know how ips are changed. Ask Rzq. Then ask yourself this, what do i gain by lying about any of it? Especially after tonight when my kd is gone. Dudes a cheater, you can take action now or figure it outself for yourself later. He won't stop, so its only a matter of time before someone else catches him.
    We were in the same alliance, where did you check we werent? Get your head right please. And get this through your thick forehead, you cant change login records, unless you want someone to look bad and forge them and say"he must of changed them, haxx0r" Convenient. All this because I retaled for a hit. daaaamn.

I dare you, keep digging till end of days and you wont find shit on me.
  • edited March 2016
    I posted it three days later cuz i didnt check ips then, i checked if they were in the same alliance. They weren't. I checked ips three days later because he said they were. Game is rife with multi crap so I'm deleting. Get your robs in now.

We were in the same alliance, where did you check we werent? Get your head right please. And get this through your thick forehead, you cant change login records, unless you want someone to look bad and forge them and say"he must of changed them, haxx0r" Convenient. All this because I retaled for a hit. daaaamn.

You can flush ips if you log in using enough proxies.
  • nah, a few more hours and I'm done. You didnt retal for anything. The more trash you talk the funnier its going to be when you forget to cover your tracks again. Puss. Instead of cheating why dont you invest a little time in developing some actual skill? Easier to make a bunch of kds i guess. Enjoy knowing any rank you get is meaningless. I hope you dont think cheating actually makes you good.
  • I posted it three days later cuz i didnt check ips then, i checked if they were in the same alliance. They weren't. I checked ips three days later because he said they were. Game is rife with multi crap so I'm deleting. Get your robs in now.

You can flush ips if you log in using enough proxies.
    Winners login just shows one ipvsk. And khan, you hit wax and wayne so theres your retal. Those who know me also knows i cant play for shit and never play for score. Either way i will most likely die in this current war :)
  • to be fair, wax and wayne is an asshole and should be dead and i'm in the same alliance as him :)
  • to be fair, wax and wayne is an asshole and should be dead and i'm in the same alliance as him :)
    You are a asshole but we dont wish your death
    wax and wayne is just hitting kingdoms over and over again who are adequately defended... he just doesn't stop and ruins rounds
    wax and wayne is just hitting kingdoms over and over again who are adequately defended... he just doesn't stop and ruins rounds
    I dont know a thing about the dude tbh... im just stoned n bored