Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi Hunting

edited March 2016 in General
Rob did us a favor by deleting his multis but these other multis are a bit of a pest, getting tired of seeing decent players rounds ended because of the general filth of sk

what I purpose is we actually put aside our differences for a week and kill the multis, now it seems that its mostly small to midsize terra kds that are doing the dirty work.

pick a target and coordinate the attacks here in this thread, i dont have any real contact with anyone so if we could get the reps of the groups to post up that'd be great

i know you ro boys are around...Viva can you organize that group?

Greg can you get that group?

leftovers, DW, zero anyone in those alliances? if we all focus on 1 target we can drop 2-3 kds a day

i know this is alittle unorthadox but after last round id like to see some players actually finish

Comments

• the more you play this the faster you'll realize that one or more alliances are usually in league with the multis and aren't going to nap and/or work together to kill multis.
  • ive been around for awhile meadows i know how it works but for the most part its only the respectful guys that sort of care about the game that post in the pfs
  • edited March 2016
    My crew has been steady on multies but we are rdy... We dont condone fuck boii multi shit
  • the more you play this the faster you'll realize that one or more alliances are usually in league with the multis and aren't going to nap and/or work together to kill multis.
    very true. willing to bet dw or leftovers leadership is either running or condoning this bullshit
  • Fuck you!

No really, wanna fuck?
  • thought you'd never ask
  • Xmyx have a Kingdom in the top 10
    You should start with him I think

Always get the mains first

Avrill lilots in 1.18
  • Well. TD is kt-ing Craft Materials 1:18 .
    we , ZeroCharisma, will help as much as we can
  • Leftovers arne't doing shit, 0 KT's posted.

They do however have a SOM thread that gets updated with legit KDs every day.
  • Leftovers arne't doing shit, 0 KT's posted.

They do however have a SOM thread that gets updated with legit KDs every day.

With an alliance leader like Vulpes it's what you should expect
    He's very poor at everything in life.
    I think that alliance will disband soon anyway
  • i don't care about them very much after thunderdome kt'ed people for being AT while these people were multied :D so i'm good with just hitting their ATs and then see them whine about it :D
  • 1 kd after he was warned to stay away....
  • yes, 1 official kt that hit back people hitting and 2 unofficial ones that get hit a few times per day.
  • DW ain't doing shit either. I've been hitting queen Liz 1:19 and MySpace eBay in my sector on the reg. If you guys ever want to fuck up DW, leave me out of it please. AL is a tool.
  • seems like just us ( ZC ) and TD are kt-ing mutis
  • TD has rolled through a few and we are still going but rest assured it's easy to see who's not doing anything about multis and when they are gone the ones who turned their back will get goons in their butts ^_^
  • i don't care about them very much after thunderdome kt'ed people for being AT while these people were multied :D so i'm good with just hitting their ATs and then see them whine about it :D
    Stop being a dick aero...
    don't kt people for being AT when they get multied and then get hit by "legit" players who cry mommy when they get hit back :D
  • edited March 2016
    RZQ 1:2 and Winner is back 1:13 are multies. After i pm'd RZ about it the matching log in disappeared from winner is back. don't know how that is done, but I don't spend any time learning how to cheat either.

IPvSK2: 819-7F-B1-74 - March 15, 22:39:35
    RZQ 1:2 & Winner is back 1:13
    User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 819-7F-B1-74
    IPvSK2: 869-C3-90-D8
    IPvSK2: 673-0D-38-79
    IPvSK2: 817-E5-15-F0
    IPvSK2: 669-43-4F-41 - March 15, 23:07:53

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 870-6B-EB-8C
    IPvSK2: 859-F5-11-34
    IPvSK2: 813-46-60-3B
    IPvSK2: 669-43-4F-41
    IPvSK2: 868-2B-6A-D2

Here is more proof. He never pulled a som, wasnt in same alliance, lied about that, and then hit me 4 minutes later.

March 12, 23:29:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was IllyriaForever (1:20)
    March 12, 23:30:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RZQ (1:2)
    March 12, 23:30:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RZQ (1:2)
    March 12, 23:31:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Phantom192 (1:2)
    March 12, 23:31:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Phantom192 (1:2)
    March 12, 23:31:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Phantom192 (1:2)
    March 12, 23:38:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RZQ (1:2)
    March 12, 23:38:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RZQ (1:2)
    March 12, 23:38:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RZQ (1:2)
    March 13, 00:06:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RZQ (1:2)
    March 13, 00:29:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 13, 00:31:35 Forces from Winner is back (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 317 planets, 66,551 platinum, 9,606 civilians, 60,000 energy, and 81 honor.
    Our military has lost: 194 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,960 laser dragoons, and 338 tanks.
    March 13, 00:35:08 Forces from RZQ (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 271 planets, 56,901 platinum, 8,213 civilians, 45,600 energy, and 77 honor.
    Our military has lost: 176 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,652 laser dragoons, and 297 tanks.

And last my convo. Anyone can verify whether they were in the same alliance or not.

RZQ (1:2)

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 15, 23:12:10
    wait a second, no you weren't. I checked.

RZQ (1:2)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 15, 23:10:42
    That makes sense. pretty cold, but we're on the same side now so its whatever. Lets kill some fools, ya?

---- Original message received March 15, 23:09:44 from RZQ (1:2) ----
    >> At the time we were in the same alliance. He posted your som
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received March 15, 23:03:34 from Bone Empire (1:6) ----
    >> >> thats weird, since he hit me and 4 minutes later you hit me without pulling another som.
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received March 15, 21:37:17 from RZQ (1:2) ----
    >> >> >> i dont know he is, if thats what you mean.
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received March 15, 21:19:16 from Bone Empire (1:6) ----
    >> >> >> >> U know winner 1:13?
    don't kt people for being AT when they get multied and then get hit by "legit" players who cry mommy when they get hit back :D
    Wtf are you talking about?
  • @Kahn why you post it now 3 days later as the alliance DW was disbanded where they both where in , and the IP just appeared ?
  • Also this shows that more winner took the som/sok and not RZQ
    and I'm sure they where in the same alliance that time and your som where posted there.

March 13, 00:06:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RZQ (1:2)
    March 13, 00:29:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 13, 00:31:35 Forces from Winner is back (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
  • I asked for the som in alliance chat. I dont know hows that possible if we werent in the same alliance.. and how does login records disappear?
  • I love how the multis randomly went inactive. One of these f8cks had to of been in on it.

Winner is back (1:13)
    Oiligarch (1:17) 6,046
    Brain Damage (1:8)

I find it hard to believe they would just stop.
  • Oligarch is one of them :)
  • edited March 2016
    March 8, 18:40:45 Our kingdom Red Queen (1:16) bravely defended against Mission Inc (1:14) and was victorious.
    March 8, 21:35:20 Our kingdom Red Queen (1:16) bravely defended against Avril Lalitos (1:18) and lost 164 planets.
    March 8, 21:46:49 Our kingdom Red Queen (1:16) bravely defended against Craft Materials (1:18) and lost 132 planets.
    March 8, 22:01:44 Our kingdom Red Queen (1:16) bravely defended against YorkshireC (1:18) and lost 120 planets.
    March 8, 23:22:59 Our kingdom Red Queen (1:16) bravely defended against >>>> Oiligarch (1:17) and was victorious.
  • All that matters is Rob and I were going to own this round. That is why we were killed, because of our superiority to these losers.
  • why are you kt'ing Bcart guy ?
  • Yeah so, Brain Damage and Oli both didnt get multied and htey stopped exactly after jester got multied out of first?
  • Oligarch will die... no worries