Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear British people

1235»

Comments

• fuck you all USA is the best
    i dont think there is a "best" country. there are some that are worse than others, but i think most of the western world is pretty much the same

• edited October 2015
    fuck you all USA is the best
    i dont think there is a "best" country. there are some that are worse than others, but i think most of the western world is pretty much the same

nah, if you have a significant amount of money, the USA is the best
    if you're not wealthy, i do think think, the USA is NOT the best country to be :p especially if you like education

• fuck you all USA is the best

nah, if you have a significant amount of money, the USA is the best
    if you're not wealthy, i do think think, the USA is NOT the best country to be :p especially if you like education

nah anyone can easily and freely take out a loan to get education

the problem is paying it back

• I wouldnt like to be in the USA if I wasnt in peak physical condition too, since it costs 14 million pound per minute in the hospital.

Great country though tbf.
  • being poor in america means free education (that you dont have to pay back because you will still be poor because a bach degree doesnt mean shit when everyone has one)
  • Rather live in Australia or new Zealand than America

I've been to all of them.
  • I don't have any degrees and never taken a college class and I make the same as my wife who has 2 bachelors.
  • I bet she's a teacher
  • I bet she's a teacher
    nope.
  • edited November 2015
    I bet she's a teacher
    nope.
    LIES! All people are teachers! Didn't you learn a thing or two from her?
  • I hear he gives a mean spit and twist now.
    I bet she's a teacher
    nope.
    LIES! All people are teachers! Didn't you learn a thing or two from her?
    Maybe a thing. Idk about 2
  • edited November 2015
    If your in the army your an idiot... If you not in the army then your an idiot.... Everybody is an idiot... Especially viva :p