Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear British people

Comments

• Like you would know what happens in a school...
    Your mam used to give me a lift every morning and suck me off at lunch time.
  • My mom only fucks mexicans
  • She fucks anything
  • No other countries have a naval base on every continent as there are none in north America besides America. That's boss shit. Not to mention half of you would be speaking German if not for America. You're welcome
  • We saved the world from the Germans
    Not the yanks

You speak English

That's our language, the Queens language
    Most of the world speaks our language

• That crap yall speak isn't my language. Chip chip cheerio chap thats rubbish bloody wanker. The lot of ye sound like harry potter.
  • Yanks are soft without their resources and money

If they went up 1 v 1 soldier wise with exactly the same equipment the yanks would be the weakest

Always had shot troops and always will.

They have the best equipment yes obviously

100 gurkas v 100 American marines

Will end I'm 100* American deaths and not one gurkas would die if it was 1v1 hand knife combat
  • Reflecting back on my previous statement... navy's are kind of dying out as far as importance goes. Not to say that they are not important still, just not nearly as much.
    You must not know what percentage of the planet is water. Navy is everything. Control the water conttol the planet.
    1. You can't control the ocean, it's too vast. Your points contradict themselves.
    2. We can fly much faster than we can "sail".
    3. Aircraft are getting bigger and more fuel efficient all the time.
    4. It's much easier to hit a ship from the air, than a plane from the sea.

LOL.

navy is of huge importance.
    1. have u ever tried to stop an airplane mid flight? tell it to stay in 1 spot for days.
    O wait, it can't.

your point 4, is actually terribly wrong. you know how many cannons/anti-air rockets/and intercept rockets are on a ship.
    u want to take out a ship with a plane? then ur joking, the plane is fked. you play too many video games. lol

planes may be faster, but they need to refuel more. they are also fairly easy to shoot out of the sky, did u know pretty much anything can fk up a plane.

wars are not 1 day long. they take a long time. navy is so important in terms of attrition.
    until they create gigantic hovercarriers like in avengers. gg ur theory, lol
  • I'm from a place with 0 resources. Section 8
  • That crap yall speak isn't my language. Chip chip cheerio chap thats rubbish bloody wanker. The lot of ye sound like harry potter.

Yous are all a bunch of puffs who think your big time Charles as your allowed guns
  • and fyi. america is not the strongest army on the planet, lol.

americans are just over bombarded with false propaganda by your democratic dictatorship and believe they are invincible and own everything. But can't blame you, you guys are the most ill informed people on the planet LOL
  • Who's you guys exactly?
  • The strongest military just fighting strength without toys added on is probably the Israelis and the Brits. I've met quite a few of both and a good many of the us forces.

I think the more prestigious branches could keep up, rangers seals etc. But on a whole just don't have the training that they once did.

If you add toys into the mix America is one of the top units though.

As for navy force, while we probably have the strongest or second strongest naval force (depends on what you mean), I disagree with people saying it has dropped in importance, I actually think its more important now to have a strong navy than ever before.

Our navy quite possibly is way to spread out to be of amazing use if a war broke out this second, we would be adequate but not quite the strength we think. Consolidated force is nice though which imo is the biggest draw back to having so many over seas ports etc. And no we don't rule the oceans we have a prescense everywhere and embargos only go so far.

The example of Cuba actually isn't that amazing though but that's just imo.
  • It was the Union who blockade the southern ports during the civil war which greatly hindered our supply lines :(. It wasn't the greatest attribute to the southern fall, but a nail non the less.
  • Reflecting back on my previous statement... navy's are kind of dying out as far as importance goes. Not to say that they are not important still, just not nearly as much.
    You must not know what percentage of the planet is water. Navy is everything. Control the water conttol the planet.
    1. You can't control the ocean, it's too vast. Your points contradict themselves.

LOL.

1. have u ever tried to stop an airplane mid flight? tell it to stay in 1 spot for days.
    O wait, it can't.

your point 4, is actually terribly wrong. you know how many cannons/anti-air rockets/and intercept rockets are on a ship.
    u want to take out a ship with a plane? then ur joking, the plane is fked. you play too many video games. lol

planes may be faster, but they need to refuel more. they are also fairly easy to shoot out of the sky, did u know pretty much anything can fk up a plane.

wars are not 1 day long. they take a long time. navy is so important in terms of attrition.
    I worked air and missile defense in the military. On point 4, I doubt anyone on this board knows more than I do.
  • Also, you guys have the worst selective reading skills I've ever seen
    Reflecting back on my previous statement... navy's are kind of dying out as far as importance goes. Not to say that they are not important still, just not nearly as much.

LOL.

O wait, it can't.

I worked air and missile defense in the military. On point 4, I doubt anyone on this board knows more than I do.
    I've served on a fucking aircraft carrier and been on more yank military ships than you!

• I worked in Combat Systems on a US aircraft carrier, aka comms and defense systems.

That said, I have no interest in joining this convo. Toodles.
    I'm pro-choice
  • Nobody believes you viva. I'm sure the UK requires people to speak English to be on their ships.

And I forgot about you shiney...we had the same job for different branches, I still find that funny.
  • I don't support any of it tbh, I'm more of a Ron Paul follower myself. Bring our troops home, defend our lands, not bullshit around protecting countries and bullying the world. My tax dollars can be used for better things.
  • There's some pics of me from ages ago

First one.is.outside twin towers
  • I didn't get to see it viva, please repost. Kkthnxbi
  • I'm not saying that you don't know more than me aza you probably know quite a bit more than me just on a operational level and what's true.

I only have my opinions and research skills to bridge any gaps that I might have.

However I forgot to point to the fact of ships being easier to hit from air then ships hit planes. This is actually probably factual to a point, unless the ship has anti aircraft capabilities against most fighter groups it will be a sitting duck if it's just one ship vs one plane I'd probably bet on the ship getting lucky but taking heavy damage.
  • I've seen,vivas pictures can attest to him being truthful
  • I worked in Combat Systems on a US aircraft carrier, aka comms and defense systems.

That said, I have no interest in joining this convo. Toodles.

Best post
  • and fyi. america is not the strongest army on the planet, lol.

americans are just over bombarded with false propaganda by your democratic dictatorship and believe they are invincible and own everything. But can't blame you, you guys are the most ill informed people on the planet LOL
    America does what it wants when it wants. Japan is our territory. Our fucking territory son. We own those chinks. If the world was a highschool America is the principal. I feel like America would kick anybody's ass in a war. Remember Baghdad? They just now getting power back. *drops mic*
  • edited October 2015
    Japan owns us, much like China, Russia, and many others. They buy our debt ;). However recently, these top countries which purchase our fun money are making a slow exit from the dollar. China just recently (again) made it a point that the world needs a new reserve currency.

Make no mistake, the US is all powerful, however by 2020 when China's Economy overtakes the US, everything we've come to know that is the last 100 years will change. The ball of super powers will be passed to China, and the US dominate superior stance it gives off to the world will end.

Oh, and if you think that the US will allow this simple transition of passing the dominate torch so to speak to go without a fight, you are blind, wrong, and absolutely sheltered by rocks.
  • one of the reason the US is still on top is because oil and natural gas is traded in dollars. Russia, China and the EU want to get rid of that :p

but the US is trying to stay on top by creating TTIP and the TTP agreements. basically shitting on the normal people and giving all power to corporations where the dominating ones are from the US
  • The nobody has to be a redneck hahah