Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Anyone Who Has Made A Multi Army:

Comments

• But here is the thing many people forget. Dank could be very charming and have many friends several rounds in a row. Of course then he would switch it up and go crazy Dank but that's part of why Dank is awesome.
  • Yup, me an dank weren't always friends, he was a royal douche of douchingtons when I first met him. Then I found out he was Irish an that made errthang make sense. All that pent up sexual tension, ya know?
  • He aint american???
  • Irisherican
  • edited November 2015
    What happens is I will get into a fight, everything settles down for a few rounds then kicks back off. Each round I get a bit bigger and more join. Then they come to kill someone in my alliance for a bunk reason. When you have a large kingdom you invest in you get mad when it will die over bs. They always say step aside this is a multi alliance sanctioned event. Then of course the guns come out and I do what I do best.I piss it all away as my alliance member rightfully deserves and I die targeting the right guy win or lose which many can't understand for some reason. I get mad and don't explain it clearly over and over to every person.

Typical ending:

3 dead shit talkers then a shot at the juggernaut. People can't break through because I no longer use multis then a disband to let everyone live. I do not feed my crew to the server.
  • Remember you and viva had the #1 and 2 alliances and posted me as KT mate, and not only did I not die but I grew and killed your main kds? I like remembering that :)
  • edited November 2015
    Yes and I still marked you because I am a true alliance leader. I don't expect vain people such as yourself to relate to my decisions nor do my policies ever address people such as yourself. Instead my policies are to protect people from your bullshit. It should be mentioned that it was not even your account yet you still continue to claim it like you were somebody special. It was a farmed bot account that fed all round and had more fuckers on it than your mother.

You are a prime example of why the game is unplayable, congrats.
  • Il take it as a compliment that you think my kds needed multiple people and farming to look how they did, thanks mate.

Posting me as KT, dying in the process and me growing and staying #1 doesnt protect people from my bullshit haha
  • Why are you posting to me like I give a fuck or like the bot is imaginary? Everybody knows it so get fucked. Bragging about your score just points out what a flaming faggot you really are.
  • What score? I died later on to someone who could actually KT a kingdom.
  • edited November 2015
    Yeah Qwj you don't use it you are just so good that you outgrow it at will with your awesome skill. We all believe that. You are so good. The top alliances together could not scratch .00001 percent of your growth. It is pure skill you are not a fake ass bitch.

/sarcasm
  • why put the sarcasm bit mate, that actually happened, except it wasnt because I am good, somehow you fucked it up

viva will remember he wont be bothered about admitting it.
  • edited November 2015
    Like I said the game is unplayable because peeps bow to fake hoes like you. NOT ALL OF US THOUGH BITCH BOY.

xFCx will rise again.

If I am lurking you already know you better make preparations. See you around. Make sure you are well fed with a week left before anyone knows where you are you pussy mufuka. If this community wants you marked you already know I'm your huckleberry.
  • edited November 2015
    There is nothing more offending to me than an AL that lets everyone die so he can finish on top. That's what you do bro. Not only do you share and bot but you fuck over your own crew. I die with my soldiers. You guys will never have that badge it's not something you get from a bot. It's decades of loyalty to a brand that never waivers and never lets you die without your alliance honoring you with WAR.
  • You know I dont AL mate, id be shit at it.
  • edited November 2015
    Oh boy you were AL that is why you showed up on that bot account. We killed your AL that was hiding and crying he was not.
  • edited November 2015
    You had no choice but to lead at that point and stop whoring or we had officially taken over the server defeating your bot crew. That account was all that was left and with a week left you are gifted it to act like you are pro. Pussy shit.
  • The fuck, did you just make most of that up hahah
  • edited November 2015
    Anyone that played that round knows we won but after the truce you showed up claiming AL on that botted piece of shit. Viva and myself decided at that time that we would rather throw it all away than to allow it to remain unmarked. That is the only reason you stand here now talking about how you beat somebody We went through weeks of strategy defying odds with this community throwing away their accounts to take out the cheaters. All that you did was log onto the last super duper botted overfed disgrace of an account I had ever seen and claim to be God. What a fucking joke. I would never trade our leadership to be in your place on that shit bot account acting like I accomplished something while standing on the carcass of my friends. Pie was pissed that he had to die and honestly we didn't want to mark him either but we knew he was the AL and protecting it. What we did not know is that your bitch ass would then sign on and act like you accomplished something but nobody was surprised that you were so shallow to do it.
  • hahaha viva have a word with this guy mate

have you seen botted kds dank, they are like 1 mill nw even this late into the round, are you claiming that kd was ran by a bot and outgrew you...... :-)) dont even have to insult you, you are doing it yourself haha
  • edited November 2015
    What I did was cause a mutiny in an alliance you guys abandoned and set up as food. The leaders walked and I started marking targets. Nobody even knew I was playing except Viva. When they returned trying to stop it I renamed it and had everyone join. We then proceeded to win. That's just how it is. All you did is log into a botted share account. Don't act like you even took part in that month long war because you did not. All you did was sign on in the last day or two and say you were AL on an account that was noted to be farmed since day one and so big at the end that the entire server could not scratch it.Yeah, you are so good. What a sham.
  • It's been a while, I've kept this hidden... but it's time to rep my real crew.
  • edited November 2015
    Qwj thinks that this community is too stupid to understand farming with bots. That is not really the case though I understand that most of you know what I am talking about and how it is done. You understand having so much land on your shit farm is possible because you built no offense up until the very end besides maybe 1k tanks for slapping your bots. This is a veteran community and your bs does not hold here.
  • So you are saying I build no offense until the end?

And you are saying I last until the end?

you just proved your own bullshit to anyone who knows how my group plays.

You have tried several times and you have never one affected my kd, even when you had alliance backing
  • edited November 2015
    stop saying "farmed botted kingdom" too, you use that to describe everyone, you sound like an idiot hahaha

100% of the player base knows botted kingdoms are shit and small and back then farmers were killed (unlike now)

• I am saying that you had no affiliation with the account beyond being supplied the password with several others. It was a known fact it was given to you and the guy that owned it had a thread arguing why it is now legit because he is no longer on it cheating and gave it to you. You're such a shmuck for perpetrating these lies knowing that many of us are not retarded.
  • It was given to me after first wave of newbie hits, we wer like 10,000,000 nw when this happened hahah

well, I was, you never have been
  • edited November 2015
    When I first showed back up and you guys were 2ndC you were actually having fake wars with the bot and making every alliance NAP so that you could get choice cuts off them as you disbanded. You didn't like when I started talking and you still don't because truth cuts through your lies.
  • Thanks for your taking the time to debate QWJ and on behalf of those who still love the game, GET THE FUCK OFF OUR SERVER.