Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Anyone Who Has Made A Multi Army:

edited October 2015 in Game Talk
For easily over 5 years now I have seen threads and posts about how SK is dying. People ask what can we do to fix it, or how can we make a new one. Ultimately these threads and posts die down to nothing being accomplished.

We all know the main problem is the lack of a moderator. Without BCart or some kind of moderator, this game has proven to by dying ever so slowly. Simply listening to the community and keeping cheating in check would have stalled the decline of SK by multitudes if we only had a moderator. Perhaps the game would have continued to die, but at least the player retention rate would be much higher and we would still have a real challenge to play.

But we realize this is simply not going to happen. BCart is never coming back and even if he did, it's too late. The game really is on it's last limb. There is no reviving it now.

But despite the inactive moderator, the player themselves could have made some changes to stall the decline of SK. We could have created and updated a game guide for new players. We could have built new rules regarding player retention and protecting new players. There are a multitude of things we could have done to keep SK going.

But what it all really comes down to is the multi armies. Round and round we have been plagued by players that find it amusing to create a ton of multis and kill anyone that gets in their way. Each player has their own agenda: Some want to archive rank one, others want to troll, and some are simply testing the power they can assert over others. What happens is we see a huge drop in the player base after a round of multi armies.

The failure we see with SK today is due to those select people that decided to make multi armies. They not only hastened the decline of the game, but they effectively killed it. Even now we have some person going around killing people for little reason. I'd name names, but I can't even remember everyone anymore. People like miltu, kesha, robtomo, wanadoo, viva, the Romanians, and so on are the reason SK is in the state it is in today. And please, feel free to shame more players in the comments.

I've decided I'm hanging up the game. I haven't really played in a few years now anyway, but this round has shown me that it's not even worth logging in. Instead, Ive decided to make one last thread to highlight the reason for the accelerated decline and ultimate death of SK. Every person that has ever made a multi army is to blame. We could have had a better SK, but instead those select few decided to destroy it.

I'll stop by from time to time on the forums, but I don't expect to ever make another KD. Good luck everyone, and I hope y'all do well in your real lives.

- Tyrsis

Comments

• Real gamers play through it. Bye quitter.
  • come play dominations it's like civ but on mobile and you don't feel bad when you get hit and ur resources get stolen
  • Imma miss you tyty
  • Does anyone know where I can find a nice pair of sanzabelt slacks?
  • ...I can't get past the typos :(
  • like no space after the three period pause...
  • I thought about putting it in but then I said to myself, "Self, I don't like Sci Fi so let's not include space in what I write."
  • You might find yourself a little cramped with that attitude.
  • Ah, but what I write is in Fantasy so I can create my own dimensions. Just no space. :p
  • edited October 2015
    So... No space, and very, VERY sticky.
    :D
  • Well...I guess I can make things sticky.
  • Too much to read
  • edited October 2015
    Tyrsis I agree with alot if what you said and are valid points, however on a personal note I've never used bots at all, yes I've been a uni leader several times and 3Rd parties have used bots but never myself, you get this theory from when moonlight and lovsan did it then me and dank got the blame,

Also to say Romanians cheat takes alot of credibility away from your statement
    RO are the most legit group I've ever seen on this game, you will never see RO have any multis at all.
    They have the same view as you.

These bots are Lithuanian and or Lt

They cooked up a plan to create a sk clone what is made
    And to help their growth they tried to destroy sk and steel the player Base

It wouldn't surprise me if Halo used this tactic also
  • Tyrsis I agree with alot if what you said and are valid points, however on a personal note I've never used bots at all, yes I've been a uni leader several times and 3Rd parties have used bots but never myself, you get this theory from when moonlight and lovsan did it then me and dank got the blame,

RO are the most legit group I've ever seen on this game, you will never see RO have any multis at all.

leave me out of that shit will you, thanks

• Tyrsis I agree with alot if what you said and are valid points, however on a personal note I've never used bots at all, yes I've been a uni leader several times and 3Rd parties have used bots but never myself, you get this theory from when moonlight and lovsan did it then me and dank got the blame,

leave me out of that shit will you, thanks

Haaaaai :D
  • Well...I guess I can make things sticky.
    Was referring to your previously mentioned "Fantasies" :D

what a shitpost.. leave my name out of your bs :P
  • Stop lieing toni
    You little low life

You and moonlight where up to your neck in it.

The scum bags need to be held Accountable
  • what we need is a great equalizer. A multi army sworn to restore order to the uni. I "Multissiah" if you will. If only I had the know how..
  • Well said Tyrsis.
  • Shut up assfuck, you are just as responsible for this as anyone
  • Shut up assfuck, you are just as responsible for this as anyone
    Just as responsible as you?

• Viva still can't even the English language
    Lol and neither can you
    Lol and neither can you
    viva is that you? http://efukt.com/21285_SHITPOST.html
  • Bunch of cunts really.
  • If LT agrees not to use their bot next round, neither will I. @OmniSK
  • If LT agrees not to use their bot next round, neither will I. @OmniSK
    That makes everything better. I feel as safe as the TSA makes me feel about my butthole going through the checkpoints.
  • edited October 2015
    xFCx offered the only solution but not enough listened. You just crush anyone xLTx on sight with no reason or shits given. Even they knew that was the answer, so they fooled a lot of silly mufukaz into wasting time on a game they had rigged. They have been the puppet masters for decades. I respect their game and I called it day one when they showed up and I went at them when they were in TAG. Pretty much every opponent I fought I'd just tell them to give me the aim of their LT leader because I didn't talk to puppets, and I'd be talking with them a moment later. It's no longer possible to stop them due to their perfecting their bots, tactics, and making acquaintances which reach almost every player so that someone on your list can influence you for them. All you can do is fight them with your own bot, and that's not really a game. That's programming so if you aren't programming what interest is there on SK?
  • Maybe SK can evolve into a player base of all bot-runners. Where instead of having to worry about economics and building an empire to play war games, it becomes a true game of pure war strategy. Dunno.. just a thought.