Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someones mad....

1235»

Comments

• Guys, aprox 8 xLTx players came last round back to SK. I told my guys, we can play, but only with single account and DO NOT cheat. We did pretty well this round, and last round we did well. It was fun and enjoyable experience playing SINGLE account until other ALs with friends who are multi lords started sh*t against us.

It's very sad to hear "Zolle was bank farming, so he was KTed". There cant be any single proof about that because I know I played clean and good strategy from round start.

xLTx was far away from SK for years, there is no point to come back to SK and do any farming/cheating stuff. The whole point was to play fair and do well!

Believe me, it's very interesting to compete with single acc and do well. All xLTx players this round played, are playing single account. And I would enjoyed competition with other legit players (or even 'half' legit, until they dont start DWs crap against you and betray you in alliance terms).

Moonlight is clear cheater - multi lord. Vilkas kd is multi lord as well. That is very sad part which I am upset about. I am against logic that if someone cheated against me, it gives me right to multi. This logic leads to nowhere.

I invite you guys play with single account, have fun and dont make tragedy if some alliances kill your kd just because you do better. Please do not create multies, come on!!!!
    I wonder if some stupid Panda will read this :D.
  • *if some stupid robtomo/panda will read this \:D/
  • edited August 2015
    I landed in omni's sector last round. Was the first time I'd worked with them and from what I can gather the reason the alliance did well is by everyone working together. Not by one person having an army of multis. And that's from an unbiased outsider who isn't affiliated with the alliance. They didn't bother to stay in contact when round ended though :(
  • I landed in omni's sector last round. Was the first time I'd worked with them and from what I can gather the reason the alliance did well is by everyone working together. Not by one person having an army of multis. And that's from an unbiased outsider who isn't affiliated with the alliance. They didn't bother to stay in contact when round ended though :(
    Man, sorry, I am not that kind of nice to everyone person. I used to have many friends in SK, and then it became hard to manage that each friend stayed untouched or so. I prefer to stick with much smaller group of friends, so I dont have to resolve that kind of problems when one my friend hits other friend and inner conflict starts.

Anyways, thanks for good words.

• Yeah I use to think xLTx were dicks but you guys were pretty decent last round. I enjoyed it.

3======D
  • Guys, aprox 8 xLTx players came last round back to SK. I told my guys, we can play, but only with single account and DO NOT cheat. We did pretty well this round, and last round we did well. It was fun and enjoyable experience playing SINGLE account until other ALs with friends who are multi lords started sh*t against us.

It's very sad to hear "Zolle was bank farming, so he was KTed". There cant be any single proof about that because I know I played clean and good strategy from round start.

xLTx was far away from SK for years, there is no point to come back to SK and do any farming/cheating stuff. The whole point was to play fair and do well!

Believe me, it's very interesting to compete with single acc and do well. All xLTx players this round played, are playing single account. And I would enjoyed competition with other legit players (or even 'half' legit, until they dont start DWs crap against you and betray you in alliance terms).

Moonlight is clear cheater - multi lord. Vilkas kd is multi lord as well. That is very sad part which I am upset about. I am against logic that if someone cheated against me, it gives me right to multi. This logic leads to nowhere.

I invite you guys play with single account, have fun and dont make tragedy if some alliances kill your kd just because you do better. Please do not create multies, come on!!!!
    Lt made multis first omni

That's all there is to it.
  • 2 wrongs don't make a right. What happened to the function that disables and deletes multis?
  • the rising phallus!! 3===========D~~~~~~~O_o
  • 2 wrongs don't make a right. What happened to the function that disables and deletes multis?
    ask bcartfall

looks like hes doing it manually this round
  • I landed in omni's sector last round. Was the first time I'd worked with them and from what I can gather the reason the alliance did well is by everyone working together. Not by one person having an army of multis. And that's from an unbiased outsider who isn't affiliated with the alliance. They didn't bother to stay in contact when round ended though :(
    Man, sorry, I am not that kind of nice to everyone person. I used to have many friends in SK, and then it became hard to manage that each friend stayed untouched or so. I prefer to stick with much smaller group of friends, so I dont have to resolve that kind of problems when one my friend hits other friend and inner conflict starts.

Which kd were you last round?

Which kd were you last round?
    check scores... finished high.. Miesteliuxz xLTx, started 16 hrs later, when newb mode already was in progress :)
  • To be fair, last round when I had multis created to kill R/R kds, once LT found out my main kd was inside their alliance, they were the first people to ask me to stop using them.
  • To be fair, last round when I had multis created to kill R/R kds, once LT found out my main kd was inside their alliance, they were the first people to ask me to stop using them.
    Once I died on velvet the round was over anyways. Nobody can stand up to 8 tops on their own, even mediocre ones at that
  • Speaking of tops, I just porked my wife.

That is all.
  • Rohan was on the bottom.
  • She gave cowgirl style a whole new meaning ;).

See all of this could have been prevented if you hadn't locked my thread -.-
  • But where is the fun of that?
  • You are welcome then.