Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someones mad....

Comments

• it's funny when 2 known cheaters are calling the other a cheater
  • edited August 2015
    it's funny when 2 known cheaters are calling the other a cheater
    I'd prefer no one would cheat. And I personally play with a single account. But the situation is kinda funny, we'll see how these multies duke it out.

• it's funny when 2 known cheaters are calling the other a cheater
    THIS
  • edited August 2015
    Vilkas (1:15) has been spamming uni chat how i aparantly have 100 multies that i used to regain sl.

so before dumb people dont have a look before judging here is some proof it are his.
    3 old screenshots showing vilkas matching with several of his multies, these ss have been posted in this topic before and have been confirmed
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/29gob3d.jpg
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/29ehaw2.jpg
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/2qn8ck4.jpg

New screenshots: with those multies matching the new multies (that he claims are mine)
    all ips are still on the kds, so look quickly before he flushes them
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/fc31uc.jpg
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/2n152lk.jpg
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/2zdmwcw.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nd0ikx.jpg

edit:
    07:31:00 retaehc a si tracb () - So you do admit in creating the multis wilkas? That means you have no right to call out other people XD
    07:31:05 retaehc a si tracb () - Bad vilkas!
    07:31:09 Vilkas (1:15) - they are mine
    07:31:21 Vilkas (1:15) - moon deserved them:D
    07:31:28 Vilkas (1:15) - faking pop farm
  • edited August 2015
    I'm laughing my ass off here since I know the story :D But nice cover up moon :)
    The KDs which were used to overtake SL status in your sector were actually your BSGids. How's that for an irony. That's why you got access to them and that's why they started to match with RRxx KDs you have created earlier.
    But I'll repeat myself, really nice attempt to cover up.
  • how do you know what bsgids were used if you're legit and you and lt have nothing to do with it westas? Stupid eastern eu fuckhead lmao. Cheat so hard and still lose hahaha
  • edited August 2015
    Ohh, you're so smart, you got me.. Jesus.. Obviously I know who's behind it.
    Go on and check if moons15, moons16.. moons20.. moons25.. etc usernames are taken. Or did I just create them to smear moonlight..? Because it's so important for me what you think..
    I'm not going to play a round where people need so much cheating to compete.
  • Ohh, you're so smart, you got me.. Jesus.. Obviously I know who's behind it.
    Go on and check if moons15, moons16.. moons20.. moons25.. etc usernames are taken. Or did I just create them to smear moonlight..? Because it's so important for me what you think..
    What happened to Omnis no cheating declaration?

Hypocritical fuckheads lmao
  • We signed up for a game hoping for a fun round, not for a round of multi AT DWs, land/pop/bank farming, screwed up sectors and lame ALs. There is no need to cheat in a game with less than 400 kingdoms (sadly at least half of these are multies).

Show me at least a single LT KD which had to cheat to get to the top. There's none. They all play fair.

Show me at least a single LT KD which had to cheat to get to the top. There's none. They all play fair.

There none of you at the top.

Until you cheat or wait for the good players to die off :)

Maybe its time to come to terms that youre shit individually and pathetic as a group.
  • We signed up for a game hoping for a fun round, not for a round of multi AT DWs, land/pop/bank farming, screwed up sectors and lame ALs. There is no need to cheat in a game with less than 400 kingdoms (sadly at least half of these are multies).
    who is we? u and your other accounts?

• What happened to competing as 1 kingdom and seeing how well we do? I dont know about anyone else but I like getting to the end of a round and know that whatever position I finish, I've done on my own merit. The only satisfaction I could see from cheating is the pricks that were probably those kids jealous of other people's toys so they'd "play" with them, break them, then run around laughing while getting the attention for being "naughty".
  • edited August 2015
    Playing as a team can be much more fun, you should try when you make some friends. And it's not easier contrary to the popular belief solely for the fact that there's way more people trying to get you down. This round has been just one of the many examples.

Playing solo can be much easier if you are really good because you don't have to limit yourself to certain targets and banks and you don't need to defend anyone.
  • I like multis, I just don't like farming :(
    Ohh, they can be plenty of fun when used against cheaters. Sure, two wrongs don't make it right. But it sure is a good laugh.
    However, it really sucks when fair player get's screwed by multis.
    Ohh, they can be plenty of fun when used against cheaters. Sure, two wrongs don't make it right. But it sure is a good laugh.
    However, it really sucks when fair player get's screwed by multis.
    Eventually the fair players that get screwed by multis learn its impossible to fight multis while playing fair.

Playing dirty defensively is hilarious when you troll the same pricks trying to ruin your game.

Best example is the LT fuckhead getting shit on by moon right now.
  • you all started this with multis at start of the round, so dont cry now, if we play by your rules dipshits.
  • I can confirm anyone in this topic (non excluded + all posters to be in this topic) are a bunch of crying spineless cheaters.
  • you all started this with multis at start of the round, so dont cry now, if we play by your rules dipshits.
    oh hey vilkas

called it lmao. nice what used to be a probe farm btw, really sticking to the LT code set down by omni arent you?
  • Yeah... he's not Vilkas..
  • Yeah... he's not Vilkas..
    youre all vilkas. its the spirit of lt; past, present, future
  • i think when darius is in bed with his naked hot cheerleader girlfriend, all he can think of is xltx, xltx on tits, xltx on wall, xltx on ceiling, when you want to get a hard on, youre not looking at your girlfriend, you start thinking about omni, westas, wanadoo, and kesha am i right????? so much attention to us, dont ruin your irl relations because of us durius :(
  • i think when darius is in bed with his naked hot cheerleader girlfriend, all he can think of is xltx, xltx on tits, xltx on wall, xltx on ceiling, when you want to get a hard on, youre not looking at your girlfriend, you start thinking about omni, westas, wanadoo, and kesha am i right????? so much attention to us, dont ruin your irl relations because of us durius :(
    strange, I didnt create 100 multis to kill someone but obviously I have an obsession?

:)

p.s. when you insult me by starting with "i think when darius is in bed with his naked hot cheerleader girlfriend", pretty much nothing you say after is an insult.

Omni and no cheating declaration can never be in one sentence.

I am old enough to know that it does not make sense.
  • You can be old and wrong though
    strange, I didnt create 100 multis to kill someone but obviously I have an obsession?

p.s. when you insult me by starting with "i think when darius is in bed with his naked hot cheerleader girlfriend", pretty much nothing you say after is an insult.
    I seen his bitch she could probably cheer for the special Olympics.

I seen his bitch she could probably cheer for the special Olympics.
    Post yours
  • I can spot a cheated KD and Omni KD was pretty plain n nothing over the top! I highly doubt he farmed anything, he got multied like most of the ppl who hit top 20! Acipsi (wannadoo?) Was the same just a lil fatter! I've seen omni on other similar games his strats pretty logical, I don't know the guy personally nor do I talk to him ever! He comes off condescending but I think that's mostly the language barrier n he looks at the game from a mathematical stand point as far as I can see! I cannot speak for anybody else b.c I don't know where most of them are nor do I care, the tops stayed pretty even until puppy went rr on a mounty n blew the fuck up! I don't think LT outside of maybe vilkas cheated, the grudges n e peens are ridiculous lol
  • Guys, aprox 8 xLTx players came last round back to SK. I told my guys, we can play, but only with single account and DO NOT cheat. We did pretty well this round, and last round we did well. It was fun and enjoyable experience playing SINGLE account until other ALs with friends who are multi lords started sh*t against us.

It's very sad to hear "Zolle was bank farming, so he was KTed". There cant be any single proof about that because I know I played clean and good strategy from round start.

xLTx was far away from SK for years, there is no point to come back to SK and do any farming/cheating stuff. The whole point was to play fair and do well!

Believe me, it's very interesting to compete with single acc and do well. All xLTx players this round played, are playing single account. And I would enjoyed competition with other legit players (or even 'half' legit, until they dont start DWs crap against you and betray you in alliance terms).

Moonlight is clear cheater - multi lord. Vilkas kd is multi lord as well. That is very sad part which I am upset about. I am against logic that if someone cheated against me, it gives me right to multi. This logic leads to nowhere.

I invite you guys play with single account, have fun and dont make tragedy if some alliances kill your kd just because you do better. Please do not create multies, come on!!!!