Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets get the party started!!

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Actually I'm not in 1:7... but I know who he is lol! Good try bitch, I know when I fly my tag your multies will get me, difference is I don't give a shit about this game you obsess over bwahaha
    I don't have multis and I wouldn't waste them on you if I did lol. Fly free Gregory

Really? Why ask if Anonymous is me, anomimo, chuggah... etc etc ;)
    Because you knew where I was and I only told my sector

I dont give a fuck about you greg youre not even a top player haha. I dont even multi offensively regardless.
  • Poor Ingers :(
    +1
  • Actually I'm not in 1:7... but I know who he is lol! Good try bitch, I know when I fly my tag your multies will get me, difference is I don't give a shit about this game you obsess over bwahaha
    I don't have multis and I wouldn't waste them on you if I did lol. Fly free Gregory

I dont give a fuck about you greg youre not even a top player haha. I dont even multi offensively regardless.
    I happen to know half your sector... hate to break it to you but I have more #1 finishes then you, I put in prolly roughly 35 % of the time you do... anybody aND I do mean ANYBODY CAN BE A TOP PLAYER if they put in time... I personally don't give a shit, I have a small crew of ppl I play with and that's the only reason to play! You think ppl hate on you b.c you're good, you're not that good and ppl only Hate on you b.c you're a big mouthed pussy with nothing to back it up with... see the difference? I play to war and be good hof whore... You're a shitty whore with a shitty terra strat! Btw how'd you like watching your boy viva get his lil bum plowed over n over n over again today?
  • Actually I'm not in 1:7... but I know who he is lol! Good try bitch, I know when I fly my tag your multies will get me, difference is I don't give a shit about this game you obsess over bwahaha

I happen to know half your sector... hate to break it to you but I have more #1 finishes then you, I put in prolly roughly 35 % of the time you do... anybody aND I do mean ANYBODY CAN BE A TOP PLAYER if they put in time... I personally don't give a shit, I have a small crew of ppl I play with and that's the only reason to play! You think ppl hate on you b.c you're good, you're not that good and ppl only Hate on you b.c you're a big mouthed pussy with nothing to back it up with... see the difference? I play to war and be good hof whore... You're a shitty whore with a shitty terra strat! Btw how'd you like watching your boy viva get his lil bum plowed over n over n over again today?
    Lmao #1 finishes you're so cute Greg

No wars yet why aren't you rank 1 bud? No hof to slow you down right now. Oh it's because you're garbage
  • He aint rank 1 because I'm rank 1.

No wars yet why aren't you rank 1 bud? No hof to slow you down right now. Oh it's because you're garbage
    Lol you honestly think I care about a nw this rd? No bitch, I hit you, I hit viva, and I'm moving on to the rest if his scrub alliance! You claim you're so good and I'm garbage but I'm ripping you and your friends apart... piece by piece! Go snuggle your girlfriend on your rich daddy's sofa and wait til we find your next kd... also don't try n pull any gay bullshit my whole crew got multied or suicide broke at some point in this rd and the previous 3 rds... ;) it's "cute" how obsessed you're with this game
  • You're cute Greg.
  • edited August 2015
    You're cute Greg.
    Thanks Sped, I think you're pretty sweet yourself

Lol you honestly think I care about a nw this rd? No bitch, I hit you, I hit viva, and I'm moving on to the rest if his scrub alliance! You claim you're so good and I'm garbage but I'm ripping you and your friends apart... piece by piece! Go snuggle your girlfriend on your rich daddy's sofa and wait til we find your next kd... also don't try n pull any gay bullshit my whole crew got multied or suicide broke at some point in this rd and the previous 3 rds... ;) it's "cute" how obsessed you're with this game
    I like how I'm obsessed but you're playing specifically to ruin my round which ended like a week ago and you're still not satisfied.

I'm too busy to play this shit, I'd already be rank 1 again if I had another kd lol
  • Who came with this term AT? This is just a kd with stupidly high offence, nothing more.
    He's a threat to his enemies. The threatened coalition should message him or negotiate with his alliance to disband part of his offense.

If nothing happens and the threat starts hitting big, then he should be dealt with until he is no longer a threat.

Basic course of events during a war...and i dont mean War Declaration by an alliance, but the continuous WAR state that is the game.
    This guy unreliable is a douche. He always quits but never disbands. And he razes his SMs so no one can rob him while in deletion. DOUCHE!

• Good Guy Unreliable.

I like how I'm obsessed but you're playing specifically to ruin my round which ended like a week ago and you're still not satisfied.

I'm too busy to play this shit, I'd already be rank 1 again if I had another kd lol
    This guys annoying. Youre not good you admit to cheating. You play terra the best PT in the game by far and you are known to have multiple KDs. Your gf looks like Caitlyn Jenner you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • edited August 2015
    These quotes, WHY YOU QUOTE WHOLE THREAD EVERYONE? Every post has all the thread in it. Oh and yes darius sucks, horseface or w/e that fun post was about his gf was rly good
  • Awww Darius I'm wrecking Viva now didn't you hear? I figured you guys like FaceTime each other every night or whatever you "God like players" do when not being best player of all time

This guys annoying. Youre not good you admit to cheating. You play terra the best PT in the game by far and you are known to have multiple KDs. Your gf looks like Caitlyn Jenner you should be ashamed of yourself.
    I admit to cheating to play. I revealed my KD and died within a week to AT DW multis lol.

I dont need to cheat to build. I can take your shit kd and make it rank 1

I can take gregs shit kd and make it rank 1

I can prolly make a new kd at any point in the round and make it rank 1. Im just the fuckin best lol all of you are trash
  • and where else youre the best? cmon brag it all out dood!
  • Get the fuck out of my thread all of you.
  • Get the fuck out of my thread all of you.
    yeah, all of you !!
    i am the best at building a star kingdom

theres alot of humans im not the best at much else :)
    i am the best at building a star kingdom

theres alot of humans im not the best at much else :)
    Are you deaf, dumb or stupid? Stay out of my thread.
  • edited August 2015
    PARTY TARGET FOUND

GET EATING!

Ace of Angels Choa (x:x)

Name: Lady Choa

Planets: 2,510
    Networth: 627,834
    Honor: 1,635
    Platinum: 375,666
    Power: 41,985
    Population: 66,294

MA Protection: 5%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 1,771
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 44,737
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 14,441

Tanks: 715
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • Muchos lovas for sped
    #noHomoHardOn
  • Why did you leave alliance? Pussy.
  • nice gooonz :D
  • edited August 2015
    Why did you leave alliance? Pussy.
  • Why did you leave alliance? Pussy.
    I lol'd.

Sped, stop posting ATs and coords in PFs. Jesus. I know you don't have any friends or contacts to share with but damn lol.
  • edited August 2015
    I didn't post coords this time bro. Get your story straight.

Edit: oh shit I did, I thought I edited those out.

Double edit: It's not like there's 10000 kingdoms like there was 10 years ago, everyone knows where he is.
  • Sped if u admit what kd u are i wont hit it a 3rd time.
  • You haven't hit me once, so you have some catching up to do.
  • LoL this wasn't me blaming multis on Viva, my story was straight =P

And yes true sort of but it's just embarassing imo that you have to go thru PFs to get an AT visible and killed. There's alliances and UAs for that.