Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets get the party started!!

edited August 2015 in General
Saw this posted in Kimchi AF's. Who's gonna take the first hit on this AT? All it takes is one hit to get the ball rolling!

Snapshotlifestyle 2:16

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (8) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 270 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 6,487 2,869 2,869 0 0
Laser Troopers 3,401 0 0 0 0
Tanks 2,615 0 0 0 0

Comments

• That is not AT, it's just a low nerds kd that will fall behind in few days.
  • Why everyone jumps when someone has too much offence and no one complains when one has too much def?
  • Offense Points = 79462.5

Defense Points = 37139

That's only factoring in DW. How isn't that an AT? Without even factoring in losses, he can easily break himself twice.
  • Who came with this term AT? This is just a kd with stupidly high offence, nothing more.
  • This is a KD playing a broken (notice I say broken, and not simply "overpowered") kingdom who can hit anyone in the game without them having the slightest chance of stopping it.
  • Anyone can play how they feel like. If he is stupid enough to think that goonz will keep him safe, I can tell from own experience (I play mostly DW) that it won't. They are just intimidation factor until you hit someone and you get an entire alliance or other "AT's" wanting a piece of your precious under defended land.

Maybe the next round will be the Era of DW, DW gets extra 40% offensive bonus. Would be interesting.
  • Yea once that dw gets #1 land other dws will hit it for good land and so on until dws keep hitting each other. But thats the pattern for the last ummm 30 odd rounds. If they actually restrain themselves and not hit each other its win win. But u know half the top dws are multis so woooo.
  • Yea once that dw gets #1 land other dws will hit it for good land and so on until dws keep hitting each other. But thats the pattern for the last ummm 30 odd rounds. If they actually restrain themselves and not hit each other its win win. But u know half the top dws are multis so woooo.
    +1
  • Best way to play a DW is to play it smart and prepare it for War (and die), not to go insanely high offence early on. Unless it's a multi/kd meant only for the sole purpose of breaking top kd's until the mediocre finally manages to get a top spot, or just a brainless player.

But as you say loaf, usually they eat each other fast enough. Even with that xDWx bullshit around :))
  • edited August 2015
    Basically Sped built a useless pile of shit terra kd and fears for his precious lands! Lol complains about DW bring broken but uses Terra OP every rd
  • So? At least I'm only "over powered" and not broken.
  • August 8, 16:11:24 Our brave kingdom SnapshotLifestyle (2:16) attacked BCartfall (1:20) and conquered 153 planets.

He is a Bcart Hater =))
  • Best way to play a DW is to play it smart and prepare it for War (and die), not to go insanely high offence early on. Unless it's a multi/kd meant only for the sole purpose of breaking top kd's until the mediocre finally manages to get a top spot, or just a brainless player.

But as you say loaf, usually they eat each other fast enough. Even with that xDWx bullshit around :))
    Why play dw if u arent going to get kted amirite?

Most fun pt there is. They can mass plus 8k goons a day in mobi lol at the cost of only 1.5mil

• you cant add in the military bonus to make him an AT, thats the planet type bonus,t hats stating DWs can only have 20% offense? Thats retarded
  • No? Do you even math?
  • Back off my sexeh KD :P
  • Offense Points = 79462.5

Defense Points = 37139

That's only factoring in DW. How isn't that an AT? Without even factoring in losses, he can easily break himself twice.
    Wrong math is wrong. Do calcs again, and this time look at the numbers.

O aprox: 61000
    D aprox: 37000

Not suicider, this guy get it:
    That is not AT, it's just a low nerds kd that will fall behind in few days.
    That DW will be eaten soon (When a DW gets too big, a smaller DW break him cos in a war of hit per hit the smallest kingdoms wins more land)
  • Back off my sexeh KD :P
    Same here big green nose :D, DW is teh sexiest
  • someone started the party !!!
  • I know. It was my "shitty Terra KD" as Greg would say.
  • I know. It was my "shitty Terra KD" as Greg would say.
    you hit him too?
  • I was first, stop taking the credits.
  • All your credits are mine.
  • Sped didn't hit him lol...
  • Yea did too.
  • So you're Darius? O.o
  • edited August 2015
    Yes.

Darius is one of my many split personalities.
  • Yes.

Makes sense, I assume all your personalities are fucking douchebag retards
  • Yes.

Let it out greg
  • Yes.

Thank you.