Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unoficial KT outside war?

Comments

• then i will talk about it viva bashed ash non stop and though he was right and shouldn't be kt'ed for it.
  • She was sabotaging me none stop, so basically I carnt protect myself because she's poor at the game?
  • edited July 2015
    While i was being KTed something really funny happend:

July 15, 20:35:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was mediafreak (1:4)
    July 15, 20:35:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was mediafreak (1:4)
    July 15, 20:35:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was mediafreak (1:4)
    July 15, 20:35:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was mediafreak (1:4)
    July 15, 20:35:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was mediafreak (1:4)
    July 15, 20:35:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was mediafreak (1:4)
  • edited July 2015
    ya i was checking your defense as I have been alliance less and am bashed every day by Henry a multi owner. I look for any easy hit i can get. If someone post in uni chat that someone is a kt or that someone is land d even if i know it to be false (for the land d claim) I still grab an SoM. my probes are hurting now and fail a far bit.
  • Same old media freak
  • edited July 2015
    yup I don't change. still play the game fairly and according to the rules.
  • yup I don't change. still play the game fairly and according to the rules.
    I seemed to remember re creating in 1.18 and getting bashed from you for my troubles
  • you had no defense only ~4k goons. also the first hits weren't bashes.
  • Dirty attacks an alliance mate,

July 17, 10:38:59 Our brave kingdom Dirtier (1:18) attacked mediafreak (1:4) and conquered 95 planets.
    ----------------

CLOSE THE THREAD, DIRTY IS A HYPOCRITICAL IDIOT.

----------------

*drops the mic on at least 2 hoes*
  • edited July 2015
    Well, to be honest I was looking at kigdoms who were in my news to see who was able to hit fairly, and i find him. 1:4 joined the alliance a few mins earlier in the same hour, so i dindt noticed it.

Even so, what are you going to do... you are already KTing me. Maybe this time you at least will be able to explain someone why.

You still KT me without reason and bashed me. So first you KT me without reason and then you dont want i get my land back... LOL

If you want to make things clear, the first you should do is apologize for KTing someone without reason.
  • After 2 days of KTing me cos i hit a suicider/confessed traitor, he says he is going to KT me cos i did an "intra alliance" hit (just by a few mins)

So he did this before (And a lot more) but here we can see how he uses multis:

July 16, 20:31:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: 1st SFOD Detach D (1:18)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 276,347 (Lost: 1,658)
    July 16, 20:33:47 Forces from 1st SFOD Detach D (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 249 planets, 76,644 platinum, 609 civilians, 36,615 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 3 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 117 laser dragoons, and 713 tanks.
    July 16, 20:34:04 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 13 of our residences were burned.
    July 16, 20:34:04 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 12 of our residences were burned.
    July 16, 20:34:04 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 12 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: 1st SFOD Detach D (1:18)
    Mission: Arson
    Probes Sent: 80,000 (Lost: 360)
    July 16, 20:34:04 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 14 of our residences were burned.
    July 16, 20:39:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 16, 20:39:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 11 of our residences were burned.
    July 16, 20:39:32 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 11 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: FEEDME (1:2)
    Probes Sent: 27,974 (Lost: 196)
    July 16, 20:39:35 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 27,779 (Lost: 361)
    July 16, 20:39:42 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 27,418 (Lost: 192)

Now Feedme 1:2 started arsoning me again, and Vei post all the multis arsons as "Outside help"
  • wtf, i have to write out the goddamn names of everything with a vivan troll in my forums? go away, mosca!
  • Dirtier, do yourself a favour please and take that giant black dildo in your top drawer and shove it in your mouth so we can all stop listening to your insessant bitching.
  • Feedme and veii are different people. case closed
  • edited July 2015
    I can post Veii´s msg bitching about how viva KTed him 2 round ago with no reason, and that he is mad about it, and implying he KTed me without reason cos i m a friend of Viva.

The only reason i post here is to people know the truth. Those who talk shit about Viva, did exactly the same (and maybe worst) to me, with no other excuse than "You grabbed a suicider (23% defense points) who was a confessed traitor"

If i was a bitch i will not done what i believe was right, and i will not be always extremely active in wars, i would just agreed with Veii and his underground alliance, and made a terra turtle like the networth wh*res.
  • viva didn't kt me 2 rounds ago;-)

viva?
  • oh yeah, and...

don't argue with him, he's as dumb as mayo or is trolling like his hero viva.
  • Third time, they are really sincronized.

July 17, 20:14:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 1st SFOD Detach D (1:18)
    July 17, 20:14:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 13 of our residences were burned.
    July 17, 20:14:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 1st SFOD Detach D (1:18)
    July 17, 20:14:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 13 of our residences were burned.
    July 17, 20:17:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 12 of our residences were burned.
    July 17, 20:17:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was FEEDME (1:2)
    July 17, 20:17:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was FEEDME (1:2)
  • edited July 2015
    viva didn't kt me 2 rounds ago;-)

viva?
    i dont know if he did, you tell me that, maybe you lied like so many times before.

1st SFOD Detach D (1:18)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on July 16, 22:22:21
    wellllllllllllls!

2 games ago, i was struggling with my group mate. all of the sudden someone named viva messages me the word, "TERRIBLE!!!"

then another message, its terrible what you did.

I'm like to my self, "this is creepy, because i didn't do anything!"

boom, then viva is hitting me and his friends are hitting me. i mean, they are bashing me! the whole time i'm getting wierd creepy messages. my responses were always the same, "why are you doing this to me? i literally have done nothing." they never admitted any wrong and that sucks, but i developed a real deep seeded hate towards actions like that...KTing people for no reason. making up stuff, lying, and especially bull**** excuses FOR EVERYTHING!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

i ****ed you up recently and you didn't do anything. ... (the msg continues a little bit, he offers me stop the KT if i dont retal the hits, i can post a screenshot if necesary)
  • sounds and looks like 1st SFOD Detach D likes to get wasted
  • I think if Vei was a man he would tell everyone where he was early doors next game , it would prove if he's a man or a mouse
  • and viva is a little girl
  • edited July 2015
    FEEDME 1:2

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 762-83-53-2B - July 18, 08:03:29

1st SFOD Detach D 1:18

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 848-CE-39-C2 - July 18, 08:01:44

They do everything with 2 mins diference, not only PAs...

And always in the same order, the biggest kingdom first.
  • no ip match get over it.

no one wanted to kill those that match IP loging in around the same time is even less proof

no one wanted to kill those that match IP loging in around the same time is even less proof

You can do it without ip match pretty easily..
  • So we kill them both because they logged in 2 minutes apart?
  • So we kill them both because they logged in 2 minutes apart?
    So.. you intentionally ignored the rest of the discussion?

You should teach viva / Henry / "33 hall of residence" how to do this... cheating n still getting your ass whooped... Bwahahaha

Henry IP match's with other kingdoms. I'm saying there's more reason to KT him than start a KT on 2 guys that log on within a couple minutes of each other.

You should teach viva / Henry / "33 hall of residence" how to do this... cheating n still getting your ass whooped... Bwahahaha

How much I enjoyed killing you for yet another round

P.s I haven't played since I died, seriously ,