Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unoficial KT outside war?

edited July 2015 in General
Well, i got hit 10 times (bashes mostly, i barely lost honor), and probe attacked 28 times without reason, and outside war. I did not probe or attacked legit kingdoms before that.

A few days ago one of my "sector mates" confessed in the sector forum he was playing to another alliance in the last war.

So i investigated about the subjet, and find he never help in an alliance KT, and he help our enemies KT (I said that i was willing to let it slide if he had at least some HoF or explanation, but he dindt cos he confessed otherway). I really dont care that much about the guy he grabbed intra alliance cos i would totally agreed to KT him outside war, but in war you have to focus in the ones who want to farm your allys.

So i get his SoK and i find out he used our protection to play AT/suicider less than 15 LTs, no tanks, and 45 k Dragons, to 2,6 k land. I post it in sector forums and he said he started the round in one sector, recreated, and continue playing to that sector (and that sector was in another alliance than ours), so i said to him that he should deleted and recreated if he wanted to play in that sector. And posted his SoK in SF and AF with an explanation of why i believed he should be free land:

1-AT/Suicider less than 25% defense (we always consider suicider less than 33%)
2-Spying
3-Traition: Help enemies instead own alliance.

Then when he got posted as free land cos he was suicider, i started to got KTed by an underground alliance.

Aparently he was a group with 1:15 and friend of my SL, and they decide to make me free land just because.

Not native english speaker, sorry.

Comments

• welcome to star kingdoms
  • edited July 2015
    welcome to star kingdoms
    Yea, i dont want to bitch about it, but i found out my SL messaged all SLs (who dont know me) in the uni telling them i was free land, and some of then ask me why i was free land, this is an explanation so people who is not part of the underground alliance dont get involve in this.

The good part is that the same amount of guys who are KTing me from my sector, are sending me support messages, and wishin we be sector mates in the future again, so i m happy knowing there are still good fair players in SK.
  • welcome to star kingdoms
  • is he dirty underwear?
  • is he dirty underwear?
    Its the second time someone ask, no i m not. I used to play years ago under the nick "Dark world" (Played like a noob, cos i was a kid) i used to play Mystical land. And come back like 5 rounds ago, and since then i got KTed like 4 times, rolled and bashed a few more, perks of playing alone, it has been awesome =P

The only one who noticed me is Mages cos he likes literature, and so do i. Lol
  • No, Dirty Underwear wasn't a noob.
  • No, Dirty Underwear wasn't a noob.
    Butthurt much?
  • Nah, my butt feels pretty fine. Thanks for asking!
  • edited July 2015
    Nah, my butt feels pretty fine. Thanks for asking!
    Great! I hope it stay that way! But if you decide not to, i m not going to judge you.
  • Ah don't worry. I'm still straight but if I was gay I'd be a top anyway.
  • You likely found a player who just plays for his UA or group or it's just a multi. Or a gay.
  • It's vei , the guy is a play ground bully.
  • You likely found a player who just plays for his UA or group or it's just a multi. Or a gay.
    dun be hating the rainbow.
    skittles. taste the rainbow.
  • I only taste the yellow.
  • Oh i thought that was Dirty, i was wonderin why he was being such a bitch. Dirty was OG, guy would play with one other guy and hold his own
  • so youre not that retard dirtyunderwear? lol i suggest you change your name, or those bashes and other shit will continue only because everyone thinks you are that dirty scumbag
  • edited July 2015
    Oh i thought that was Dirty, i was wonderin why he was being such a bitch. Dirty was OG, guy would play with one other guy and hold his own
    Well, Those guys say a lot about other people and they try to be the "good guys" of the story, so i think it would be a good thing to tell the truth. For example if someone else bashes someone without reason, he deserves to be KTed, even with "random" help from multies. But if they bash someone without reason is all okey.

Also there were a lot messages of people asking me why i was being KTed, so posting this here i save time.

I m an average builder (Dont play AT, or RR, dont do farming, dont use multis, dont share account, etc, normal player) And even so, this round i got suicided 2 times in early game, and multi probed (Sabotaged). And you know once you are left behind people grab you (Even more if you play alone), so i started to get farmed by the tops when i was around 1,700,000 networth. Then i got rolled in war when i was around 2,200,000 networth, and then bashed because i found a suicider/confessed traitor (Not bashed before, cos even after the suicider breaks and the multis sabos there werent kingdoms 3 times my land). Maybe some of the "great SK players" could fight alone with one kingdom against an undercover alliance who has ALs of official alliances, but i certanly cant.

I will explain to you how i play: 1- I never group. 2- If the sector joins an alliance i m with the sector and that alliance, even if the alliance target are friends. 3-This round we joined an alliance i dindt like, and even so i was active agains some of my friends who were officer in our enemy alliance. 4- I even tell them that if they needed to KT me cos i m DW i will be okey with that cos that is how the game works. 5- I never complained about random hits. While i have seen some of the "Great players" of SK do it.

I just wanted to be clear about what happend so people knew about this guys who say they are "Fair players" and they are not.
  • Dirtier has done nothing wrong to deserve being hit , I might make the excuse up next round of being free land .
  • This is a comical thread.

I have a question for Dirty,

Dirty, to what is a kd supposed to be loyal to first?

A) Viva (don't pick this yet!!!! there might be a correct answer coming!)
    B) Their Alliance
    C)Their Sector
    D) Their Group
    E) none of the above
    F) All of the above

--------------
  • ohh pick me pick me i know!
  • feel free, this is forum!;-) but i'll check waiting for dirty to make a mistake.
  • you forgot..

G) Bcartfall
  • Loyality , he's loyal, you wouldn't know what that meant
  • F) rules of the game and then it would be B)
  • Loyality , he's loyal, you wouldn't know what that meant
    Good god, you're an illiterate fat cunt!
  • viva, veii is loyal... just not to you..
  • Lolz Greg
  • This is a comical thread.

I have a question for Dirty,

Dirty, to what is a kd supposed to be loyal to first?

A) Viva (don't pick this yet!!!! there might be a correct answer coming!)
    B) Their Alliance
    C)Their Sector
    D) Their Group
    E) none of the above
    F) All of the above

--------------
    I respect game rules, something you do not.

My sector is my ally, that is why i have HoF in all the alliances i have been. And if i got KTed and i recreate then i work with the new sector, cos that is how the game suposes to work. You just have control of SL cos you have a group and i play alone.

On the other hand, you KT people without reason, cos they found out that your friend was suicider (And a confessed traitor). If he dindt wanted to be freeland it was easy, dont do a suicider built (60 k defensive points vs 220 k ofensive points, without bonus).

I dont want to see you again talking about how viva bashed LadyAshnod, cos you did the same and worst.