Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#TeamUSA Draft

13»

Comments

• edited April 2015
    no, they each picked one that's two, plus their sector is three, and the other they voted in 4.. so ararachnid was correct, i had to look at that too many times
    Hahahahaha he CLEARLY says there was 3 ALs in one sector, so one was al, val and forum mod and they each picked one sector. How on earth is that 2?
  • Simple math 3 times picking one and add the own sector plus the voted sector and you have 4 how is that possible ?

Solve two of them picked the same sector :))
  • ahh yes, i stand corrected jones.. yes i see. i see where i went full retard there ^
  • actually..

http://primaryfacts.com/2784/10-facts-about-tim-berners-lee-the-inventor-of-the-world-wide-web/

The Internet is English... not american.
    Dude the Internet was made by many BUT started by the USA in response to USSR beating everyone to space... it started with DARPA n ARPANET to track other countries technological abilities!
    Shut the fuck up!

Al Fucking Gore. Bitch.
    Do not speak to me of such Tennessee trash mother fucker!
    Fuck you Meat Curtains! It is proven that AL Gore made the internet! He fucking said it! Now close your flappy lips before I shove something big in there!
    Lol and Bill said he never inhaled and did not have sexual relations with that girl! Shut your pie hole jabroni, if I was into homo gingers you'd definitely be the catcher, never the pitcher! :P
    Listen here 'Sawed Off', don't try to distract me with the truth about Bill Clinton! This shit is about the origins of the internet. Al is the man who made this possible. And, oh Mr Cocksucker, eunuchs can't pitch... didn't they tell you that when they sawed it off?
    No no your mistaken! They sawed off 4 inches so that the gingers wouldn't be threatened when cock was presented... now it sits at 8 inches, we all know your mouth is large enough to gobble 8 inches :P
  • Whoa now, I know you are not disrespecting the great state of Tennessee. This is God's country right here, boy! You will mind your manners here!
    Pffft, backwoods cockbags
    someone has an obsession with cocks

• actually..

http://primaryfacts.com/2784/10-facts-about-tim-berners-lee-the-inventor-of-the-world-wide-web/

The Internet is English... not american.
    Dude the Internet was made by many BUT started by the USA in response to USSR beating everyone to space... it started with DARPA n ARPANET to track other countries technological abilities!
    Shut the fuck up!

Al Fucking Gore. Bitch.
    Do not speak to me of such Tennessee trash mother fucker!
    Fuck you Meat Curtains! It is proven that AL Gore made the internet! He fucking said it! Now close your flappy lips before I shove something big in there!
    Lol and Bill said he never inhaled and did not have sexual relations with that girl! Shut your pie hole jabroni, if I was into homo gingers you'd definitely be the catcher, never the pitcher! :P
    Listen here 'Sawed Off', don't try to distract me with the truth about Bill Clinton! This shit is about the origins of the internet. Al is the man who made this possible. And, oh Mr Cocksucker, eunuchs can't pitch... didn't they tell you that when they sawed it off?
    No no your mistaken! They sawed off 4 inches so that the gingers wouldn't be threatened when cock was presented... now it sits at 8 inches, we all know your mouth is large enough to gobble 8 inches :P

Someone definitely needs to learn the definition of eunuch. Talking to you stubby.