Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#TeamUSA Draft

Comments

• neither of those teams are in england....
    sarcasm...
  • i dont believe you, good sir
  • i dont believe 98% of the things that are said on here.
  • oh boy!

we, canadians are still just waking up from hibernation.

Still enjoying the pancakes, maple syrup and last batch of Beavertails.

Team USA is way ahead!
  • edited April 2015
    born and raised white american here, but fuck murika this country is a shit hole haha

• this is gonna be a battle of time zones lol
    You have to include Hawaii, they gonna be watching the lines when the rest of the continental USA sleeps.
  • yeah all. 1 players that might be from hawaii lol
  • yeah all. 1 players that might be from hawaii lol
    i can try to recruit playas from Hawai'i i know some haoles living there. we need that night watch crew. i need my sleep
  • lol you would
  • I would join u in team australia but i run solo like that guy that lives in the outback not caring about what goes on around him lol
    you mean brokeback mountain?

and where is team USA? this round

• I would join u in team australia but i run solo like that guy that lives in the outback not caring about what goes on around him lol
    you mean brokeback mountain?

and where is team USA? this round

Lol broke back mountain a USA thing, in australia we have Uluru, none of that boy love thing, sorry to dissapoint u
  • Veii andCobras landed in the same sector and hilarity ensued
    OMG!!! Another popcorn moment...
    ~scoot over, don't take up the whole couch~

• Veii? Means 3 ALs in one sector lolol
  • That's awesome bahaha
  • Hurry up and pick an al!
  • Looking like cobra has the majority by a slim margin, but naturally im fighting!
  • Veii andCobras landed in the same sector and hilarity ensued
    :-)
  • actually..

http://primaryfacts.com/2784/10-facts-about-tim-berners-lee-the-inventor-of-the-world-wide-web/

The Internet is English... not american.
    Dude the Internet was made by many BUT started by the USA in response to USSR beating everyone to space... it started with DARPA n ARPANET to track other countries technological abilities!
    Shut the fuck up!

Al Fucking Gore. Bitch.
    Do not speak to me of such Tennessee trash mother fucker!
  • Whoa now, I know you are not disrespecting the great state of Tennessee. This is God's country right here, boy! You will mind your manners here!
  • edited April 2015
    born and raised white american here, but fuck murika this country is a shit hole haha

This "shit hole" allows you to run your cock sucker bitch! I do not deny it's filled with corruption but it still protects you
  • Whoa now, I know you are not disrespecting the great state of Tennessee. This is God's country right here, boy! You will mind your manners here!
    Pffft, backwoods cockbags
  • actually..

http://primaryfacts.com/2784/10-facts-about-tim-berners-lee-the-inventor-of-the-world-wide-web/

Dude the Internet was made by many BUT started by the USA in response to USSR beating everyone to space... it started with DARPA n ARPANET to track other countries technological abilities!
    Shut the fuck up!

Al Fucking Gore. Bitch.
    Fuck you Meat Curtains! It is proven that AL Gore made the internet! He fucking said it! Now close your flappy lips before I shove something big in there!
  • edited April 2015
    actually..

Shut the fuck up!

Al Fucking Gore. Bitch.
    Fuck you Meat Curtains! It is proven that AL Gore made the internet! He fucking said it! Now close your flappy lips before I shove something big in there!
    Lol and Bill said he never inhaled and did not have sexual relations with that girl! Shut your pie hole jabroni, if I was into homo gingers you'd definitely be the catcher, never the pitcher! :P
  • actually..

Shut the fuck up!

Al Fucking Gore. Bitch.
    Lol and Bill said he never inhaled and did not have sexual relations with that girl! Shut your pie hole jabroni, if I was into homo gingers you'd definitely be the catcher, never the pitcher! :P
    Listen here 'Sawed Off', don't try to distract me with the truth about Bill Clinton! This shit is about the origins of the internet. Al is the man who made this possible. And, oh Mr Cocksucker, eunuchs can't pitch... didn't they tell you that when they sawed it off?
  • AMERRRRRICFUCCCCCCCCKINCAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • AMERRRRRICFUCCCCCCCCKINCAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • 3 Als 1 sector - the hottest smut fest in decades!
    Happened to me once, and we decided that none of us made our alliance we planned and we set up a new alliance with one of us as AL, another as VAL and another as FM. Then we each got to pick one sector we wanted in and then voted on the last sector. It didn't turn out horribly.
    Happened to me once, and we decided that none of us made our alliance we planned and we set up a new alliance with one of us as AL, another as VAL and another as FM. Then we each got to pick one sector we wanted in and then voted on the last sector. It didn't turn out horribly.
    you only had 4 sectors in the alliance?

you only had 4 sectors in the alliance?

...you're forgetting about their sector, aren't you?
  • no, they each picked one that's two, plus their sector is three, and the other they voted in 4.. so ararachnid was correct, i had to look at that too many times