Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legacy/Vortex vs Lunazul

Comments

• hes defending you pretty hard in the sector forums so you might have a new convert viva
    He just knows the what's right and wrong

90% of the sector where happy apart from
    You and dankula before I messed up enhancements and states

• Also you carnt just go around killing kingdoms because they believe in what I say , that just dumb,
    I deserved to die for war abuse multiple bashing and aggressive trolling

You deserve to die for multiple bashing

Dirtier has never bashed or never done anything against anyone, I don't know the guy that well so it makes no odds to me what happens , however I know the difference between right and wrong and if we start killing people just for what they believe in then that's a real issue.

It's a bit like killing a Muslim for believing in Allah
    Not really fair, people believe in what they want to and every one deserves an opinion

If you believe otherwise then you should go back to the dark ages
  • edited March 2015
    Lmao Viva, I already told your sorry ass that Legacy has no intention of doing anything to those in 1:9. We've finished our little campaign with you.

And the religious argument after you propped yourself up on your own little dais earlier this week has no effect. Begone foul bible thumper. You hath been smote.

Oh, and a side note... Technically I could go around killing random kingdoms for no reason. I mean that's what you tried to do after all. Setting such a wonderful example for the rest of the uni. That's why your sector's message is the Tsar has been deposed. As I'm sure if you were smart enough to read our alliance forums, "I won't tell you what to do or how to run your sectors. I will only offer suggestions and advice."

Now tech your preachin elsewhere pardner. Your rodeo is over.
  • edited March 2015
    hes defending you pretty hard in the sector forums so you might have a new convert viva
    Of course man, i m not the kind of guy who try to get 2 sector mates KTed, while you were pretty happy about it and trolling in the game.

It was simple logic: In Sparta vs ODB we had no big breakers, no chance of victory, so we needed to disband and reagroup talking with more people including our old enemys. When Sparta disbanded and we should be doing strategic diplomacy, you turned old allys against eachother.

When they started to KT viva, you take SL away from him, making the kt more easy, who you think they are going to hit when the KT ends? is a war game, there is not going to be peace, we needed to make the kt live as long as posible so they universe´s WLs are focus on him and not in us.

All i did was to propose a strategy to not get farmed, I know Viva from this round, just like i know most of S1 from this round. But you sold your own sector mates. And now, even being a turtle, i already got grabbed 2 times today.

Good luck.

Sorry my bad english, remember, i m not native speaker.

• 90% of the sector where happy apart from

that tends to make most people unhappy... no wonder you lost sl... your a tsar in a kings world :p
  • you didnt help turbo out like that

I tried to get turbo SL and noone but buzz and I switched our votes.

explain to me where I sold sector mates out? we have a place to go that isn't an alliance that has taken 48 hours to kt a 2k tank kd.

turbo hit me. kt started. i hit him back, got arsoned and sabo'ed for it with both turbo and viva trying to troll me decided to join in. once he was dead viva had made it so apparent that he was only for himself that people in the sector switched votes and got the sector back on track.

But we should listen to you can go to growth or defensive state.

also love how you think that only 2-3 people in the uni could break your defense. That line is golden in the sector forums where you are complaining about getting more probes coming your way.

viva just doesnt like it when you correct his spelling or point out his mistakes and his lies.

he message sector we get solars in a couple hours gets warp gate cause its better for him. Messages sector will get solars gets nanos instead because he has no pp's and solars doesn't help him. changes sector state with no notice (also had this problem with rmag)

• 90% of the sector where happy apart from

that tends to make most people unhappy... no wonder you lost sl... your a tsar in a kings world :p
    you should of seen the bitching about redsox when he missed them. (and it was coming from viva and others)
  • I was sabotaged for 3 days and arsoned

So 3 days ago befor that I had 85k tanks and 75k Lds and 10k lts with SL with more building
    I don't think any ADB kingdoms could safely break that

Transformer and templerrs where there biggest hitters and they would struggle to break 130 k tanks 3 days ago

Those are the facts
    If you ask them they will admit that

I presume now that transformer could break around 160k plus tanks

Difference between me and you is that I know the facts and you don't!

• I was sabotaged for 3 days and arsoned

So 3 days ago befor that I had 85k tanks and 75k Lds and 10k lts with SL with more building
    I don't think any ADB kingdoms could safely break that

Transformer and templerrs where there biggest hitters and they would struggle to break 130 k tanks 3 days ago

Those are the facts
    If you ask them they will admit that

I presume now that transformer could break around 160k plus tanks

Difference between me and you is that I know the facts and you don't!

says the guy that still thinks ADB is around
  • He still fails to realize, first break did in fact come from Legacy :)
  • you didnt help turbo out like that

I tried to get turbo SL and noone but buzz and I switched our votes.

explain to me where I sold sector mates out? we have a place to go that isn't an alliance that has taken 48 hours to kt a 2k tank kd.

turbo hit me. kt started. i hit him back, got arsoned and sabo'ed for it with both turbo and viva trying to troll me decided to join in. once he was dead viva had made it so apparent that he was only for himself that people in the sector switched votes and got the sector back on track.

But we should listen to you can go to growth or defensive state.

also love how you think that only 2-3 people in the uni could break your defense. That line is golden in the sector forums where you are complaining about getting more probes coming your way.

viva just doesnt like it when you correct his spelling or point out his mistakes and his lies.

he message sector we get solars in a couple hours gets warp gate cause its better for him. Messages sector will get solars gets nanos instead because he has no pp's and solars doesn't help him. changes sector state with no notice (also had this problem with rmag)

Well, first of all, i m going to uncover your lies.

I did not protected turbo cos it was an internal conflict (You against him) and i always protect my sector mates and you both were, so i dindt want to do anything until i knew what happend. Second of all, i try to mantain the sector united, i always thought that was a stupid idea to fight between allys. I even quoted the "Martin Fierro" a few days ago (Too bad someone deleted that msg from sector forums) saying "The brothers be united, that is the first law, ´cos if between they fight, they neighbors will devour."

You said "you wanted to give turbo SL", that is a lie, you wanted to make a tie in votes between turbo and viva so noone was SL (I remember you saying that). Now you are trying to say that you wanted to help turbo while you were hitting on him, you are a troll and a liar.

Evidence of trolling:

March 20, 23:16:31 Our brave kingdom mediafreak (1:9) attacked Turbo Shandy (1:9) and conquered 560 planets.

March 20, 23:43:50 Aid has been sent from our kingdom mediafreak (1:9) to Turbo Shandy (1:9).

I did not agree with the warp gate, or Viva missing enhantments, but i also dont agree to help people to KT one of our owns, and even more with poor reasons.

You are a liar, a troll, and traitor (You sabotaged the sector politics, and you make hits and agresive probing to your own sector mates). And you are not very bright, you even tryed to make the sector go "no state" in a no war time =S

You even try to convince the rest of the sector that if i m the next KT they should not give me SL.
  • ^ That spelling is indicative of Viva doe.
  • ^ That spelling is indicative of Viva doe.
    How many times do i have to say i m not native speaker, in my language i m a writer... so
  • sounds a bit like me too... think its just a bad education... commonly found in the north east of england
  • I think you need "no child left behind" *wink wink nudge nudge*
  • its more like thank god every kid showed up
  • And I thought when Hartford Academy held it's "Mandatory Student Fun Day" with about 30 truancy officers in attendance was bad...
  • mandatory fun is the best kind
  • If Templars is the same one as last round, hes an OG. Slapped people around with Bunyans, good guy.
  • If Templars is the same one as last round, hes an OG. Slapped people around with Bunyans, good guy.
    Almost positive he is. And Bunyan was 2 rounds ago, bro, lay off the drugs xD
  • I'm not sure if I should make the weird al comment or not. . .
    You should.
  • dude I hit once that was all I was going to hit. thus I sent aid as he was a sector mate. side note I sent 1 solider like 15 times. And in the forums I stated that we should give turbo SL for the kt this was posted about the time he started being kt'ed. it was only much later did I convince others to switch votes so that we where SL. Also guess what if people had switched (it was 5 votes to 5 votes at one point) to vote for turbo it would of happened and there would of been no issues but you are one of the ones that never switched votes. when I saw how stubborn that the sector was being it was easier to use the inactive and dead kd votes for turbo to the advantage of the sector.
    Almost positive he is. And Bunyan was 2 rounds ago, bro, lay off the drugs xD
    Well, fuck.

• Mars and templars wasnt the biggest hitters :D I had almost 2x the offence either of them had.
  • dude I hit once that was all I was going to hit. thus I sent aid as he was a sector mate. side note I sent 1 solider like 15 times. And in the forums I stated that we should give turbo SL for the kt this was posted about the time he started being kt'ed. it was only much later did I convince others to switch votes so that we where SL. Also guess what if people had switched (it was 5 votes to 5 votes at one point) to vote for turbo it would of happened and there would of been no issues but you are one of the ones that never switched votes. when I saw how stubborn that the sector was being it was easier to use the inactive and dead kd votes for turbo to the advantage of the sector.
    You hit him
    The first time the supposedly wanted him Sl to save him but less than 10 hours later you hit him again lol

Your such a liar and your lies will be punished next round or rounds after, we carnt wait

• why can't I hit a kd a second time after deciding the sector isn't going to do anything for him? after being harassed in messages and arson'ed oh he was already a kt and by my second hit I could of double or triple taped him already if I had had more than 2 WL.
    My post to give him SL came before my first hit just as the uni was deciding to kt him.

• Don't worry folks, we've found out that even while going into vacation mode, Viva has sadly lost. It has come to our attention that the round is roughly 16 days left. He only has 13 days of protection via Vacation mode. If he fails to exit vacation before then, his kingdom is deleted. If he exits before then, he will be immediately farmed or pked :)
  • edited March 2015
    what with the whole everybody in lunazul (backwards is luz-anul) is free land thing vortex has got going on? shotguning an alliance? why?
  • Really? You weak bitches have to get odb kds to break me? That's rather sad. I have put next to zero effort into Lunazul, compared to Sweetwater or Folklore, and now you decide to KT me? You're not only weak but stupid, I have made it very clear the war stops when you do but alright, a lot of you guys say if you're not KTd then you built a crap kd so yay me. Either way, we ALL know it's cheap to get outside alliance kds to make your breaks for you.