Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legacy/Vortex vs Lunazul

124»

Comments

• also posting that your defense is so good that only a couple people in the whole uni that can break you might make you a little more of a target.

And his defense wasn't any better than mine when I was that size, of course he was going to be hit down just like I was.
    Tell the truth, my defense was a lot better than yours, and you asked people to break me... Tell me how other alliance´s could know things that we were talking about in our Sector Forums? Of course i was not geting KTed, i was geting farmed, and you sold your on sector. You even sabotaged our Sector politics trying to leave us without SL, and we knew we were going to get farmed when the KTs on viva and 1:13 ends, they dindt farmed us earlier cos theyr WLs were busy.

We needed to make a big alliance in the uni to avoid being farmed for the one alliance who had all the big breakers (Cos they get less loss from war), and you turned old allys against eachother.

So i dindt wanted to play in the same sector than you, i never have trouble being hit or being KTed, but to play with sector mates who betray and troll the sector, that ruins SK.

Yeah, playing with Viva can definitely be rough.
    He seems to be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
  • Just once, someone needs to suffer from Storlock Syndrome --- AMIRITE?
    it's the only reason you love me right
  • edited March 2015
    I have never asked anyone to break anyone.

again you got hit 3 times from kd's that weren't even waring us. Also most of our sector forums where aired out in the alliance chat.

I tried to give turbo SL so he would last longer before any shit hit the fan. we got it so he was only missing 1 or 2 votes and he would of had it.

you never changed your vote from viva. so when you stared being all paranoid about being kt'ed and asking for SL I told you I wasn't going to bother and I thought the sector shouldn't either.
  • I have never asked anyone to break anyone.

again you got hit 3 times from kd's that weren't even waring us. Also most of our sector forums where aired out in the alliance chat.

I tried to give turbo SL so he would last longer before any shit hit the fan. we got it so he was only missing 1 or 2 votes and he would of had it.

you never changed your vote from viva. so when you stared being all paranoid about being kt'ed and asking for SL I told you I wasn't going to bother and I thought the sector shouldn't either.
    Why you lie so much? You wanted to help turbo? You tried to get us whitout SL! This was at the same time you were hitting turbo! Now you are trying to say you tried to help him at the same time you were hitting him? I m done arguin with you, good luck.
  • edited March 2015
    I asked in sector forums for turbo to get SL and switched my vote to him after he was hit once and said he was getting probed. I then retailed the hit on me by him. Only one person other than me changed there votes, this was an issue when rmag was kt'ed also.
    After my first hit him and viva started running there mouths and I was aggressively probed so I joined in the KT for him. All the while still voting for him cause it would of helped him last longer as SL. It's not my fault that the sector was so slow in changing votes that it left the sector with out SL for a day but you are one that never switched your vote to turbo. If being SL less was such a problem for you than your one vote could of fixed the problem but you didn't want it fixed which is clear cause you never changed your vote.
  • I've played with media before. He's a good guy and does what he can to keep things going smoothly. If you guys decided to go vacation that's on you. The only troll you had in your sector was viva.

Turbo got ktd for continuous bashing all round.
    +1